February 4th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Nicky from Houston

Houstonians seem to be having the best week ever, so I decided to feature blogger Nicky from the Lonestar State as our Bombshell of the Day:
FBDO-020413- Nicky from Houston
She says, “ I am a stay at home mother of four…”
_-02-nicky-from-houston
“… so I would describe my style as simple…”

_03-nicky-from-houston
“… vintage…”

_--nicky-from-houston
“… and very laid back.”

_--0-nicky-from-houston
” I document parts of my life…”
_----06-nicky-from-houston
“… and style…”
_--07-nicky-from-houston
“…on my blog (www.naturallynicky.com).”

_0-nicky-from-houston
Simple and cute! I love your black and white dress with red accents, along with your purple look.
What do you think?

Posted In
44 comments

44 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Nicky from Houston”

1. NicoleS says:

The second and the last looks are the best…..Not horrible….but not great

2. Soul Touch says:

Her style doesn’t wow me but her face, hair, and pose does! Gorgeous woman with a regalness about her.

3. KBS says:

“I am a stay at home mother of four…”

Pause…Bomb! Yes, she gets bonus points for being a mother of 4. These childless chicks find the arduous task of taking the rag off their heads in public nowadays too much so a woman that can hold down 4 kids and still look good is a bomb all day.

4. Erica B. says:

She’s a bombshell. The mere fact that she’s a stay-at-home mom (like me), means she’s not required to put forth any effort on a daily basis, but she does. Brava to her!

5. Bella says:

A mother of four? Wow you look great!
    Her style is cute. A few misses. But overall a hit imo.

6. cheriemacherie says:

cute.. looks good for a mother of 4. i love the black.. looks like a barginistsa i love a bargain if its good quality but some of her pieces look cheap in quality

7. ck says:

She’s a mom? She looks like a teenager but she gats no style

8. lmonroedivine says:

I love the black peplum dress!

9. Her afro is perfection!

10. WendyB says:

Love the floral and striped outfit and peplum dress. She’s ladylike and sophisticated. Shows that acres of bare flesh aren’t required to look good!

11. Hehe says:

Beautiful woman but her style isn’t doing it for me.

12. mi manning says:

ummmm….so-so…

13. ANGELICA says:

I vote hits and misses: I love the last look of her black and white dress with red accents, and floral tank with the black and white skirt! She has a lot of potential but I would really like to see her wear pieces with more visual interest and structure while being cautious to not overdo the look. I also feel that some of her wardrobe looks as if it falls along the line of lower quality, so if Nicky steps that up I’m sure she’ll nail it. She looks great in prints, so I suggest playing with that even more!!! And lastly, I absolutely LOVE HER HAIR!!!

14. Mother of four. Wow you look so good.

15. Empress says:

Simple. I like her. Kudos to her being a mom of four and her body is still nice.

16. FabEllis says:

I follow Nicky’s blog and I was just as shocked as you all when I found out she was a mother. I’m shocked now though because I didn’t realize she was a mother of four. Wow! You look great and I love the style and hair.

17. Roxy says:

Such a natural beauty! Your hair is stunning, and a mother of 4…wow you look fabulous!!!

18. Choco aka Hipppie says:

She’s a beaute love her style but not her poses! Either way I’m inspired…

19. Kapri_H says:

I’m biased. She’s a stay at home mom and a mother of 4, and she looks good. I voted bombshell!
    I love her hair and face.

20. RHONYC says:

I.
    LIVE.
    HER.
    HAIR!
    :-D

21. she has a very regal quality and she exudes warmth :-)

22. Mia says:

Kudos to you for maintaining your lady-like qualities while taking care of 4 kids, brava! I hope they are just are kept. You style is great mama!

23. AMH says:

Love her poses!! Shes not doing the same looking at the feet not looking far off and bored like most people

24. My niece she makes me proud,she loves her children and the Lord. Where some may not like her clothes and calling it cheap looking,but whatever the negatives remarks you made,just know she is a very strong.kind and educated woman. says:

traceydawsontd41@gmail

25. The mother of four?! The devil is a lie! Girl, I wish. Let me go get my exercise life! Congrats to your feature!

26. Nicki says:

You look like you never gave birth in your life. Kudos to that figure after four babies. Although I did not vote bombshell, because I wasn’t completely enamoured, still I like your look a lot, very clean, very appropriate, and chic.

27. Lynn says:

Yayyyy… Congrats Nicky!!!!! Looking good & I can’t believe you beared 4 children!!!! U GO GIRL!!!!!

28. Chris styles says:

Love her hair, but her style is ok….I wasn’t blown away

29. AzizMom says:

She’s inspiring to be cute, trendy and a Mom! Love her looks and I can tell she’s inspired by trends without spending designer prices. #learn

30. Ladyshawann says:

BOMB

31. love says:

i looooooooooveeeee that girls blog

32. I had to vote bombshell for several reasons, one being a fellow Houstonian, and fellow natural, great polished look, and that slim lil body after 4 kids.

33. Kay says:

H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E

34. You look amazing and you have great style! I remember back when I used to babysit my two nieces during the day all I wore was pjs! So huge props to you on still looking fab doing double the work. Not quite feeling the yellow & black ensemble but my favorite looks were the two dresses and purple top/multi colored bottoms.

35. Colorgirl321 says:

She’s a bombshell and something about her reminds me of Eva Marcille

36. Karen says:

I hope to look that great after four kids! Her style is simple but she adds a bit of her own flair to each outfit.

37. beautiful woman, cute style

38. Tori says:

Congrats Boo!! Work hunny!!

39. Sasha-Shae says:

Nicky!! Get out! 4 Kids!?!? I knew of your daughter, I didn’t know there were more! Lol..you look awesome for 4 kids…heck that’s bombshell enough right there!

40. Great Style! Luv it! Keep up the great work Nicky!
    frugalflirtynfab!

41. Goldeelocks says:

pretty girl. Just not anything I haven’t seen before.