February 3rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

It was all about leather bodysuits at tonight’s Superbowl festivities!
Jennifer Hudson kicked off the night’s performances with her rendition of “America the Beautiful,” which she sang alongside students from Sandy Hook Elementary School. For the momentous occasion, she wore a L’Wren Scott skirt, $895 Saint Laurent ankle strap pumps, and the same $795 Monika Chiang leather bodysuit Kourtney Kardashian wore for an appearance at Sirius Satellite Radio Studios in NYC:
_01--Jennifer-Hudson-vs.-Ko
While both ladies opted for white skirts, JHud stuck to a pencil silhouette, while Kourtney went flirty in a more A-line Miu Miu number.
The leather top has an ultra slim fit throughout torso and wrists, along with a mock turtleneck.
monika-chiang-leather-bodysuit
While I wasn’t particularly wowed by JHud’s outfit while watching her perform on TV, I am impressed by the still shots. The skirt’s tailored fit goes well with the top’s sophisticated aura. I think Jennifer might have my vote!
What do you think?

Jennifer+Hudson+Pepsi+Super+Bowl+XLVII+Pregame+5LpetZSMOKrl
jennifer hudson monika chiang leather bodysuit
kourtney-kardashian-sirius-satellite-radio-studios-new-york-city-monika-chiang-leather-bodysuit-miu-miu-skirt-alexander-mcqueen-scrimshaw-gilly-booties-1
*In case you missed Jennifer’s performance, check it out here:

21 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Jennifer Hudson vs. Kourtney Kardashian in Monika Chiang’s Black Leather Mock Neck Bodysuit”

1. FUNNY how Kourtnee is winning. I think they look equally as nice.

2. binks says:

I am going to give it to Jennifer because I love the skirt and the shirt with it (hate her hair though) something about Kourtney’s fit is off…

3. Pinky says:

I think Kourtney’s was way better! Jen’s skirt and shoes are not working with it right! They can’t both be be tight! I like how Kourtney’s is tight them goes out! And the shoes are on point!

4. Empress says:

Jennifer.

The video isn’t playing.

Solange’s Gucci sandel verison of her shoe was wayyyyy better

6. Debbie says:

I hated,it both time Jennifer Hudson didnt look good in how it was styled..i hate that skirt plz burn it..nd kourt its just a no

7. Debbie says:

No to both…I hated that skirt Jennifer is wearing please burn it

8. JustMe says:

Kourtney

9. Mely B says:

JHud – she looked great yesterday; cute hair, face beat to the gods and cute shoes.

10. smv says:

not crazy for either but if i had to chooose. kourtney… jennifers is too busy buttons, shoe buckle, leather .. too much going on and the hair just..no

11. DIVA says:

Jennifer is killing it while Khourtney looks dumpy & ill shaped.

12. cheriemacherie says:

jennifer looks better

13. Genie says:

I don’t like either look. Howev, Kourtney was being photographed in a semi-private moment, Jennifer wore this look during a performance, I felt this just wasn’t flattering. Live the shoes tho.

14. Asha says:

@Pinky you are now my BFF lol. Kourtney worked this shirt sooo well. I hate it on JHud (even thought I usually lover her fashion choices). Jennifer had too much going on with the skirt and I dislike the hair. Unfortunately she’s winning.

15. cottoncande says:

Uhh, JHud. That skirt on Kourtnee looks ridiculous and ill-fitting.

16. AzizMom says:

JHud wins this one. The skirt was flattering, but too many trends happening (buttons, ankle strap on shoe). Kourtney’s skirt resting right below her breast because her torso is so short. No ma’am!

17. thebeautiful says:

is it me or jHud is still knocked kneed like a big girl?

18. Anabelle Whitepaws says:

I’m sincerely flabbergasted Jennifer won this vote -__-
    Flabbergasted *scratches head*

19. katherine says:

large buckles on the shoes only make the legs look shorter–women’s figures and outfits look better with long,, slender legs