February 3rd, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Mere minutes ago, Beyonce literally shut down the Superdome for her Superbowl halftime performance, wearing a Rubin Singer leather bodysuit, trimmed with python and lace:

20130203-205448.jpg

Take a look at the original sketch:

20130203-204427.jpg
Hot! I loved every little thing about Beyonce’s performance, and her outfit was the perfect complement to her moves.
What did you think?

20130203-205448.jpg

20130203-205608.jpg

20130203-205639.jpg

20130203-210710.jpg
*Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams joined lady Bey for a mini Destiny’s Child reunion:
beyonce
Michelle (and all the dancers) also wore Rubin Singer; Kelly was outfitted in custom Emilio Pucci.
beyonce destiny's child michelle williams kelly rowland
All the ladies wore knee highs and Proenza Schouler booties.
* In cased you missed it, relive the magic here:

62 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Beyonce’s Superbowl Performance Rubin Singer Leather Bodysuit with Python and Lace”

1. McKenzie says:

Loved it!!! I think she had on ankle boots and knee highs though

2. eva says:

she looked FAB! And so did Kelly. Yes McKenzie, knee high socks and ankle boots.

3. iCant says:

She literally killed it…the power was gone honey!

4. TVF says:

Yes, very sexy indeed. But I would really like to see something different from her in the future. Just to be doing something new and fresh, maybe a new hairstyle or more elegant costumes?

Not “hating” I promise!!! Just stating an opinion.

*runs for cover*

5. Mo_Sheri10 says:

I might be alone on this, but I think Kelly Rowland looked better.

6. ANGELICA says:

I would love to see the details on what Beyonce wore in the beginning of her performance. I noticed she tossed an article of clothing into the crowd.

7. nia says:

@TVF i agree with you. she’s revamping her public image and id love for her to do the same thing with her performances

8. Cookie says:

Hot as shit!

9. Deb says:

Without question hot. You should rename this post. Beyonce brought it!

10. Soul Touch says:

Love it, love the lace. But, ready to see a new look for future performances.

11. 22 says:

She was killing this outfit. Her body looks great.

Hot and sexy but same concept as usually … go with what u kno i guess

13. xshopaholic says:

Awesome! Queen Hey looked great!

14. Fickle Pundit says:

Terrible Super Bowl show. Bring back Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and some MUSIC, instead of this mere spectacle.

15. K says:

Ficlky puddle or wateva ur name is, you’ve missed road take a u-turn back to where u came from and don’t look back..

@post… YUS!!! SASHA was FIERCE! And kelly looked AHH-MAZEBALLS. Michelle… cute as usual!

16. shay says:

They all lookekd great! So beautiful to watch em perform again. and Beyonce’s Iconic

17. Ronnie says:

cool!

18. binks says:

One word…Kelly! The guys I was watching it with jaw literally dropped when she came out..lol Beyonce looked cute but I was underwhelmed by her performance I was expecting more…shrugs

19. Miss j says:

My girl Beyonce reminded them that she is the hottest chick in the game . It was one of the best half time period . I’m happy she brought Kelly and Michele

20. Jihan says:

B O W

lmao@ Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. they could

n e v e r

All Hail King Bey!

21. pleeeaaasseepleeeaaassee says:

Am I hearing that people want her to change her performance and act. Question to y’all did Tina turner, Whitney Houston, Monica, Lauren hill, Patti labelle change there routine? No! Performers find something that works for them and stick to it so why does Beyonce have to change hers? The girl is worth 300 million plus! And you think its time for a change now! Girls bye! Some of ya’ll find something negative to say when there is none! Period!

Stripper show. Made me yawn. She is beautiful & borrrrrrring.

23. JustMe says:

Kelly for me. Girl is on fire

24. lola says:

THIS ERA IS SLAYING FOR THE GODS AND A NEW SINGLE HAS NOT EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET. QUEEN BEY, WE ARE NOT WORTHY. WE ARE NOT!!! BOW!!!

25. Empress says:

Love love love the python and lace. Of course Bey gets the best outfit. *Bows*

I didn’t like Kelly’s hair/wig, but she looked nice. Michelle? *yawns*

Po’ Michelle Williams…Bless her Heart Lord…she’s just an extra

27. Dolostar says:

Bey and Kelly looked amazing. Po Michelle. The show was spectacular.

28. Titi says:

KELLY!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness! But I digress…

Beyonce slayed as we all knew she would. That stage was creative. Her outfit was nice, and her body was spectacular. No hate here.

29. Bianca says:

Destiny Child made the performance.

30. RayLewis2000victimsR.I.P says:

Michelle comments, I totally agree!!!! Kelly was looking Fab, actually stood out next to Bey! Her body was on point! Whatever she’s doing keep it up looks great on her! Great performance as expected, but nothing new,same routine and look, just a different type bodysuit! I was so hoping for something funky fresh. During the whole performance I found my self looking for Illuminati nonsense signs & symbols! Seen more than a few, don’t wanna believe the hype!

31. Siyam says:

Loved the show…hardcore Kelly Stan here! But Bey…she showed them allllllllllll how it’s done and sounded amazing :) so impressed!!

32. Croxley says:

Beyonce gave an amazing performance. Kelly looked stunning and Michele did a good job as well. I found it very inspiring that all the performers (JHud and AKeys included) were beautiful, talented, classy black women. Loved the costumes too:)

33. Wow. They all look fab especially Bee. Loving the knee high socks.

34. mi manning says:

she didn’t kill it! it looked like any other performance from her tours or what not! madonna kilt it last year….i was expecting more of a creative extravaganza…but she gave us the same ish. bring back destiny’s child!

35. KBS says:

The Good: I loved B’s bodysuit, I’m happy she didn’t wear sparkles & glitter for once and she sounded good live. Kelly, Kelly, Kelly…she looks great holdin it down for the brown girls.
    The Bad: I’m tired bodysuits and long weave. Surprise us for once. And why the hell does she keep wearing those damn nude fishnets? WHY? Who told them to wear knee socks? WHO?

36. Martinique_Fr says:

Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle, Alicia, Jennifer… ALL Beautiful BLACK Women… BRAVO to all of them! … so proud.

37. iHeartKeya says:

HOT! I love Bey so much, she kills it everytime. But Kelly looked pretty hot as well. Michelle looked nice too

38. haute_shopaholic says:

Albeit an amazing performance, I would’ve liked to actually HEAR the music…

39. yusufswifee says:

I liked it. I think it was fine. If it aint broke dont fix it.

40. smv says:

im tired of the bodysuits-thats my thought on the fashion. Beyonce worked HARD on that stage. My friend thought kelly looked better. overall i was entertained.

Can’t go wrong with leather and lace… #HOT!
    and CONGRATS to the Ravens!! :-)

42. DIVA says:

I was drooling over those boots during the whole performance !

43. tasha says:

Loved everyone’s looks. Bey’s outfit was on point. Totally getting me a sewn like Kelly’s and I actually liked Michelle’s outfit.

44. Tiffany says:

@mi manning I thought I was the only one that remembered that Madonna did.the.damn.thing last year!!! Beyonce’s performance was good but Madonna’s was better.

All in all she did an excellent job and Kelly was looking super sexy!!

45. S says:

Beyonce and those enviable thighs captivated me from start to finish. She is so beautifully talented, it’s almost like I think she could run the 400 meter hurtles while still belting out perfect notes. That woman is an entertainer.

46. s says:

Beyonce brought IT!! Period. To those who say they were bored, then you must be on life support because if that performance bored you then surely you’ve got one foot in the grave. Only a “dead” person (or one near death) would say that show was boring. You don’t have to like Beyonce, but let’s not say what is not true Simply Because you don’t like her.

As far as the sexy outfits go, that’s what she is and that’s what her job entails….being Sexy! She wasn’t supposed to stand there and give a choir girl performance. She came to entertain and that’s what she did. If you’re a person who was not entertained by her performance, dare I say you are not her core audience and should probably have taken a restroom break at the time.

47. jbrizzy says:

I was more mesmerized with Kelly to be honest. Beyonce slayed. But it was just more of the same. I think B had finally hit her peak

48. Noirre says:

Luv that bodysuit and her boots. Great performance!

49. Jihan says:

also @ lola always has the best comments on Beyonce posts

I SEE YOU GURL TELL DEM!

50. Mic says:

Could only take a little of the performance. She was “dreadful”. She is a “nasty” girl.