February 1st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Cliche

LaLa Anthony was on hand at this year’s Market America Annual World Conference in Miami to promote her Motives makeup line. For the event she wore a vibrant $2,350 Stella McCartney Embroidered Fringe Dress.

Splurge-Lala-Anthonys-World-Conference-Stella-McCartney-Yellow-Fringed-Dress Her yellow dress features long fringe details and a cream embroidered floral design.

stella-mccartney-yellow-embroidered-fringe-dress

If you’re up for the splurge get her dress here.

lala-anthony-motives-makeup-stella-mccartney-dress

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Splurge-Lala-Anthonys-World-Conference-Stella-McCartney-Yellow-Fringed-Dress

~Cliché

Spied @GlamazonsBlog

18 Responses to “Splurge: LaLa Anthony’s Market America Annual World Conference Stella McCartney Yellow Embroidered Fringe Dress”

1. HarlemVanity says:

Lala looks Gorgeous. I love yellow can’t wait til the spring ; )

2. bella says:

she looks so beautiful. Yes Lala!

3. Faith says:

Gorg! and loving Loren’s Balmain jacket!

4. Kai says:

She looks radiant!

5. Lala’s posture reminds me of “Number 1″ from monsters ink! Beautiful color dress too.

6. cee says:

Again! Another Ms. Tina Knowles looker– I thought the woman in the last photo with Lala was Ms Tina Knowles lol

7. Nice says:

Yes i’ll admit she looks gorg in the dress and yellow is def her color, but nothing about her screams originality! For as long as i could remember since the first time you’ve posted Lala on fashion bomb, her style has always been Kim Kesq. *Just sayin* would like to see her in something that doesnt automatically jump out to me as another look str8 from Kim’s closet.

8. ladyluo says:

I think I am more in love with the color than the actual dress design

9. DannielleS says:

Lala looks nice. I like her hair and makeup with the yellow. I’m usually not a fan, but she looks good here

10. sexy Nigerian chic says:

I think she looks really pretty and the dress and its colour are really awesome

11. DIVA says:

I am loving this dress… ummm what about her shoes ????

12. NYKINDALOVE says:

I love LaLa! She reminds me of Brandy, in the since that they were both in the business for years as somewhat under dogs. Now they are taking the world by storm. I love it!

13. The SPS says:

Her shoes are Loubotin

14. Nicolette says:

I’am loving this look – she is a very beautiful woman

15. Siyam says:

Who is she walking with?

16. Melicious718 says:

Lalas curves accentuate the dress love the yellow