February 1st, 2013
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Shoes, Trend
Celebrities Love: Tom Ford’s Over-the-Knee Anaconda Boots

_-Tom-Ford's-Over-the-Knee-
Khloe Kardashian was papped arriving at Watch What Happens Live last night in a navy blue dress and one of the star’s most beloved accents: Tom Ford’s Over-the-Knee Anaconda boots.
khloe kardashian watch what happens live
Like Christian Louboutin Seann stunners, the Tom Ford beauties touch around the thigh, adding a saucy exclamation point to almost any look.
tom ford over the knee anaconda boots
Fashion Bomb celebs have responded in kind. The $2,980 gold tipped python boots have been spied on Cassie, Rihanna, Brandy, and more.
rihanna-new-york-city-tom-ford-over-the-knee-anaconda-boots-1
Brandy-performs-on-Dick-Clarks-New-Years-Rocking-Eve_zpsf7859bf6
01  Cassie's Art Basel Miami Beach Tom Ford Anaconda Over the Knee Boots
Unfortunately the boots are now sold out, but you can ogle what once was at Neiman Marcus.
Rihanna's Nozomi Restaurant Trapstar Sweatshirt and Tom Ford Fall 2012 Python Spike Heel Boots
What do you think? Would you wear ‘em?
miley-cyrus-black-crop-top-cut-out-tom-ford-python-print-boots-DJ-Borgore-Christmas-Creampies-concert-

14 Responses to “Celebrities Love: Tom Ford’s Over-the-Knee Anaconda Boots”

1. Christin says:

I most ceartinly would!!! Love them!

2. I feel like the boots are all styled to damn near perfection in each photo, but I despise those boots! They are probably the ugliest things I have seen all year.

3. jeda says:

i love the boots…ive loved them since the first time ive laid eyes on them. I love how Khloe styled it, simple and left the boot stand out on their own.
    Blessings

4. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Yeah I’m was never a fan of these boots I don’t even like the way they fit over your knee

5. DannielleS says:

I like the boots on everyone except Miley (Jesus take the wheel with that girl and her unflattering hair)!

Is it just me or is Khloe’s face starting to change? Maybe its just the angles, but lately I’ve seen her pics and something always looks off about her face. Makeup maybe?

6. Yes Yes I would… snakeskin a classic print Im surprised it didnt catch on as much as leopard print

7. Rebecca says:

Any look for less’s?

8. tasha says:

The boots truly have grown on me and everyone rocked them well.

9. ladyluo says:

Those are some UGLY boots!

10. lilz says:

I think Khloe is the ONLY one who styled them well. She let them be the focal point. Also her height showed how the boots are supposed to look.

11. Deb says:

Not cute at all.

12. gina says:

Love them, Khloe wore them the best.

13. binks says:

Meh, I don’t know but snake print always comes off as cheap/dated to me.