January 31st, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Beyoncé was on hand for the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference in New Orleans. She did a live rendition of the National Anthem (for all the naysayers) in a $770 Olcay Gulsen White Leather Mini Dress and a pair of $695 Jimmy Choo Barb Pumps:
Hot Or Hmm-013113- Beyoncé’s Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference Olcay Gulsen White Leather Mini Dress and Jimmy Choo Barb Pumps
Check out the back:
beyonce olcay gulsen white mini dress jimmy choo
Her white leather dress features a leg-baring mini silhouette, long sleeves, and an open back.

olcay-gulsen-white-leather-mini-dress

Her dotted lace pumps boast patent leather cap toes and 4″ patent leather-covered heels.

Work B! She looks gorgeous and I literally cannot wait to see what she has in store for the Super Bowl.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

beyonce-pepsi-super-bowl-xlvii-halftime-show-press-conference-new-orleans-olcay-gulsen-white-leather-mini-dress-jimmy-choo-barb-pumps-1

Here’s her singing the National Anthem for a little Thursday patriotic treat!

Any Questions?
*Backstage, B slipped into a curve-hugging tangerine Antonio Berardi dress and a pair of $795 Jimmy Choo Mime Perforated Mirror Leather Pumps.

Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference
beyonce tangerine coral antonio berardi dress superbowl
beyonce jimmy choo mim perforared leather pumps beyonce superbowl

Which look is your favorite?
Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference

59 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Beyoncé’s Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference Olcay Gulsen White Leather Mini Dress and Jimmy Choo Barb Pumps”

1. Sade says:

*stands up and starts a slow clap*

2. Malachi says:

She looks radiant and made me fall in love even more. Say what you want, but she exudes class and positivity.

3. Caribbelle says:

When she walked out, I said “There you have it!”

Nothing to see here!!

5. DannielleS says:

simple and cute, but I’m not a fan of the hair.

6. Chic Noir says:

she looks FAB from head to toe, but not crazy about the singing. i get what she was trying to prove and i’m actually glad she did it, but it didn’t give me chills

7. tt says:

beyonce looks glam! now, can people stop making this news? everyone already knows that she can sing.

8. Tallulah says:

She is STUNNING!!!! Her face and body is perfect.

There are other pics with her wearing a coral dress.

Her waist to hip ratio >>>>>> She has gotten so thin. I’m gagging tbh.

9. Miss j says:

She looks amazing I love the hair and I’m glad she shut down them haters lol any question lol

10. Empress says:

BEYONCEEEEE

11. MissRich.com says:

Beyonce looks so effortlessly glam. Not many can pull off. She didn’t need any accessories. Just the dress, hair to the side and some pumps. She got it. Been had it. And will always keep it. Haters keep hating!!

12. I can imagine her dress is soo short in the back. But for some reason she still looks elegant af. The hair looks great, shoes are fab, love the color and style of the dress.

13. Can’t be mad at those legs! She shut them down didn’t she!? Any questions?

14. MissRich says:

15. Taj says:

Beyonce looks utterly gorgeous.

16. Kitty B. says:

Wasn’t impressed with her singing, personally didnt think it was needed. Shes NEVER addressed the other rumors surrounding her…why now??

A different shoe choice for the leather dress wouldve been better.

I prefer her 2nd look…not digging the hair….

17. CG says:

YASSSS. Queen mother of all that is.

18. yahnam says:

in that 2nd dress…..HUNNNNNNNNIIIIII! bey is serving ^_^

19. whatevs says:

there will be 500 comments by morning…gals trying to get their arguments together…

Beyonce as usual shut it down…

20. j-marie says:

I feel like she was trying way too hard this time…

21. tasha says:

Love the looks and her shoes!!!

22. FashionOne says:

She looked beautiful & radiant…love the white dress!

23. Jank says:

Gorgg!!!!

24. Carmen says:

Love the dress! New posting on http://www.luxelobby.com! check it out!

25. bri says:

She rocked both looks, beautiful!
    @KittyB She addressed this because so many people are worried/focused on the wrong thing *they* took our POTUS moment and made it about her and something completely stupid, FOR NEARLY 2 WEEKS…is that the only thing people remember from that historical day? America needs to do better, there’s way bigger fish to fry, so I’m sure she, as well as me, wants it to go ahead and boil over already.

26. Erin says:

Bey was GLOWING on that stage. She’s happy, you can almost feel it through the screen.

She’s such a beautiful soul.

27. Afrobelle says:

I love the white dress. The woman has legs for days. I am not too keen on the hair though. It looks pretty stiff, maybe too much hair spray.

28. Soul Touch says:

She looked lovely in white, I Love it!!! It was short but still classy. The orange is nice too, but better in the video than in the pic.

Beyoncd doesn’t normally respond on things but this was hindering how the fans would receive her and put a dark shadow on the performance. The first part of the anthem was shaky but she finished strong. Also she has said that she is entering a more open chapter in life, on her terms. I’m sure being a mother, wife, independent growing and maturing woman has a lot to do with it.

29. MaryL. says:

I like the white dress it suits her better. Other than that beyonce is simply not aging well. Give it another 3 to 5 years she will have an uncanny resemblance to her Motha.

30. lola says:

BOW TO THE QUEEN!! YAAAAASSSSS, I LIVE BISH YAAASSSSSSSSSS

31. K says:

@MaryL her mother looks great and so does she

32. SLIMB says:

She looks great, and I loved the back of the dress as well.

33. Nicolette says:

i dont like the 1st look to plain to fo me

34. Larry says:

I am LIVING for all of this! She better slayyyyyy.

35. Bee all glammed up as always. Love the shoes.

36. Her body looks amazing!! Especially with the orange dress!! Love King Bey!!

37. T says:

I think she looks really pretty in both looks. I think the white dress would’ve looked nice with a shoe that added a pop of color but she looked sexy yet classy in both ensembles.

38. peprismine says:

Wow! that’s pretty much a fashion statement. Beyonce is here to stay. Love the looks & the fashion clothing too

39. KBS says:

I wish she hadn’t said a thing. No one questioned Whitney, or Madonna or Brittany, etc. but anyway….The back of the dress looks like they couIdn’t get it zipped up in time, but I wish she would look like this more often, very nice. Now if she would for once do something, anything different with the hair. Minus small moments with braids she’s rocked this look for 15 years!

Get into that white leather minidress!!! I hope looks for less start coming out the woodwork now because I want one! lol
    Bey looks beautiful, as always!

41. bella says:

She looks amazing and she dragged the press rightfully so. People hate on this woman so much.

lol @ beyonce not aging well. Have you seen her without makeup? she looks 20.

42. SheSaid says:

I’m not a Bey fan by any means, but she looks amazing in that tangerine dress!!! The other one looks very pretty too and reminded me I need to do 5000000 squats. Girl’s body is on-point!

43. smv says:

Looking Good. No complaints here!

44. niksmit says:

The orange looks better with her hair and fits her better. It’s definitely winning over the white in my book.

45. tt says:

well said bri. well said.

46. Pari says:

I love both of these but I love the orange one more. Work Bey!

47. Tammy M. says:

Both of Beys outfits are great and do fit well. But it interesting, that when she wears something as basic as a tight dress with pumps. the vulture never come out, I guess it is Bey stan universe here.

48. Dee says:

She looked nice but she is still a fraud/fake and narcisisitic!

That performance proved what again? I am lost!

49. cheriemacherie says:

love the tangerine dress.. the white one is too short for me

50. DannielleS says: