January 31st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Kerry Washington, Shopping
By Faith

Are you all ready for tonight’s episode of Scandal? I’m beyond excited! Kerry Washington has been in heavy promotional mode for the show and she was spotted on Good Morning America in a Wes Gordon sweater, $695 A.L.C. Reese Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Spring 2013 Ettora Veau Velours Booties:

She finished her look with her signature bangs and red lips.

kerry-washington-good-morning-america-wes-gordon-sweater-alc-reese-skirt-christian-louboutin-ettora-veau-booties-1

Check out her sweater on the Fall 2012 runway.

wes-gordon-fall-2012

Her leather mini skirt features a flare silhouette and quilted linear detailing.

Last, but not least are her booties from the brand’s Spring 2013 collection, putting a feminine and modern spin on traditional brogues. Hopefully Kerry’s colorway will be available soon.

christian-louboutin-ettora-veau-velours-booties

Recreate Kerry’s look with the below pieces.

Can I raid Kerry’s shoe closet? The woman has every pair of Louboutins known to man!

What do you think? Would you wear it?

11 Responses to “Get the Look: Kerry Washington’s Good Morning America Wes Gordon Sweater, A.L.C. Reese Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Spring 2013 Ettora Veau Velours Booties”

1. nia says:

i wonder does she actually get to own these things or just loan, either way i wish!!

2. lmonroedivine says:

The wig…sigh.

3. Kitana says:

This wig or weave ruins the look…..cute outfit though minus the shoes.

4. Very cute look. I really like the sweater.

5. jrDesignerLover says:

Adorable

6. Kerry has been shopping on the runway lately huh… Go girl!

7. I would totally wear this outfit, although I’m a bit more plain Jane so I might go with a basic pump over here shoes. I love them so, but they are so not me.

- jessica

8. nike says:

I love those booties!!

9. Choco aka Hipppie says:

I dont like her look and I can’t stand her wig! The look would be cuter is worn with the shoes in teal!

10. hotmama says:

I’ll be so glad when she loses that wig

11. Dee says:

I agree! I want someone to glam her up in the hair department! Note to Kerry’s stylist: There are some awesome hair stylist in Baltimore that would slay her hair! Other than that, she always look so cute and classy!