January 30th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping
Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s Los Angeles Valentino Rockstud Leopard Print Clutch
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Jennifer Lopez was papped in Los Angeles after enjoying lunch with her manager Benny Medina. For the outing she kept it relatively simple in white separates, while adding a bit of fun with a $1,795 Valentino Rockstud Leopard Print Clutch, and matching pumps.

splurge-0130-Jennifer Lopez’s Los Angeles Valentino Rockstud Leopard Print Clutch

Her clutch features a gold tone mini pyramid stud trim, and a studded wrist strap with a 6″ drop.

valentino-leopard-rock-star-studded-clutch-leopard

Recreate her look below.

Jenn hardly ever gets it wrong. This look is relaxed and glam all at the same time.

Jennifer-Lopez-Los-Angeles-Valentino-Clutch

What do you think?

Jennifer-Lopez-Los-Angeles-lunch-with-benny-medina

~Cliché

14 Responses to “Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s Los Angeles Valentino Rockstud Leopard Print Clutch”

1. Debbie says:

I like it but something seems off I still like it

2. SheSaid says:

I love the feel of this. She looks comfortable, her face looks fresh and not overdone, her hair is sleek and her mouth is closed. :) I wish the shirt had been the same off-white as the pants (her warm skin would GLOW) but she still looks gorgeous.

3. tiffers says:

This woman rarely fails!!! I absolutely love J-lo’s fit! Whites and creams look divine on her!

4. cheriemacherie says:

loving the relaxed look. JLO can do no wrong..

5. This is a great look, but I really wish the whites matched. I won’t let her get away with that. Also, I hate wrist straps on clutches. It makes them look cheesy an inexpensive. Valentino should know better! The finger placers they’re known to do would have served the bag much better.

6. smv says:

i dont like that top with those pants. she is looking thin.

7. Mely B says:

I love it, she looks great.

8. goldiloxx says:

She’s doing a lot of monochromatic looks lately. This outfit looks so comfortable and mad sexy at the same time. No skin showing needed.

9. Camillia says:

Love this!! It is rare that I don’t like what she wears. Jenny strikes again!

10. DannielleS says:

Love white on white, but I am not loving that top

11. s says:

Love this look in its entirety. Jenny looks, sexy and street chic. This is how a woman who’s handling business should look. I don’t think she’s too thin either. She’s probably the size she should be, which some may view as thin.

12. tasha says:

She looks good in this look. The clutch is cute.

13. Choco aka Hipppie says: