January 29th, 2013
Bags, Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
Splurge: Rihanna’s JFK Airport Dolce & Gabbana ‘Dolce’ Handbag

Rihanna’s on the go! The songstress was papped at JFK airport in a vintage Van’s sweatshirt, Timberland boots, J Brand Aiden jeans, and a $2,345 Dolce & Gabbana ‘Dolce’ Handbag:
splurge-0129-Rihanna’s JFK Airport Dolce & Gabbana ‘Dolce’ Handbag
The simple black leather creation has a flap top with a padlock turn-lock closure:
dolce-and-gabbana-dolce-leather-handbag-profile
Hmm…seems a bit matronly. What do you think, does Rihanna pull it off?
rihanna jfk airport dolce gabbana bag
At any rate, if you’re intrigued, peruse all of Dolce & Gabbana’s bag selections here.

*She later slipped a fur coat over her denim on denim outfit:
Rihanna's JFK Airport Dolce & Gabbana 'Dolce' Handbag
rihanna jfk airport fur coat
Thoughts on her jacket?

11 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s JFK Airport Dolce & Gabbana ‘Dolce’ Handbag”

1. I like the first outfit, but I’m not feeling the bag with it. Not feeling the second look at all. Looks more like a vest over a jacket than a coat.

2. Exactly..the first outfit seem to laid back for such a bag..the second pic looks like somebody photo shopped her head onto that outfit

3. bryan flyin says:

I think the contrast of the casual outfit and the design of the bag meshv very well. Makes the bag seem more causal than mantronly.

4. I love the outfit! especially with the timbs! So sexy!

5. bebe says:

She’s looking cute, but I am not sold on the handbag.

6. fcb247 says:

she looks like she has clown shoes on

7. My Response says:

I’m gonna need for rihanna to stop wearing Tims and sneakers. Her feet are huge. not cute

8. Crystal says:

I’m biased because the Rihanna I fell in love with is coming back. I like the off-set of the casual outfit and Sunday School bag.

9. lmonroedivine says:

i love that bag. but i tend to be a little matronly.

10. AzizMom says:

I love the bag and the fur! Too bad I live in the South where I can’t take advantage of a fur but maybe 2-3 weeks in the year.

11. t-fal says:

i like the bag but it does feel old for her, it’s a bag nene would look fly wearing. I want something else for RiRi