January 29th, 2013
Alicia Keys, Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping
By Faith

Alicia Keys was spotted in Cannes with her husband and son in her favorite two-tone leather jacket, coated skinnies, $335 Miu Miu Frameless Oval Sunglasses, and a pair of $875 Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Fringe Sneakers:

splurge-0129-Alicia Keys’s Cannes Miu Miu Frameless Oval Sunglasses and Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Fringe Sneakers
Her frameless sunglasses feature brown oversized oval gradient lenses and antique golden metal arms.

Her sneakers are the latest iteration of Zanotti’s coveted wedge sneakers, in suede and boasting fringe detailing.

Cute no?

You can snag her sneakers at www.luisaviaroma.com.

Recreate her look here.

alicia-keys-switzz-beatz-cannes-giuseppe-zanotti-suede-fringe-sneakers-1

*Her hubby Swizz Beatz always looks fly! He wore a 40 OZ NYC Margiela Inspired Snapback, a Keith Haring inspired Varsity Jacket, and a pair of $643 Givenchy Star Studded Hi-Top Sneakers. Hot!

alicia-keys-switzz-beatz-cannes-giuseppe-zanotti-suede-fringe-sneakers

15 Responses to “Splurge: Alicia Keys’s Cannes Miu Miu Frameless Oval Sunglasses and Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Fringe Sneakers”

1. smv says:

beautiful family. alicia looks good. she has a way of pulling off the sporty look.

2. I like her wedge sneakers, the fringe adds some interest. I love her son’s cupcake hat.

3. Taj says:

Alicia looks so nice and I love the jacket and sunglasses the most.

4. Mely B says:

I love that pic of all 3 walking together! Her shades & jacket are hot, I’m a little iffy on the kicks. Have you ladies thought about doing a post featuring celeb kids’ fashion? – please include her son, he is adorable.

5. Crystal says:

That turtleneck!

6. AzizMom says:

I need that cupcake hat and the Spiderman sneakers for my son!

7. My Response says:

I like the sneakers

8. LaTasha says:

I actually like the wedge shoes with the fringe detail. I would have like to see the shoes in white to bring out the jacket or at least seeing the shoes with white detail. But overall Alicia Keys whole outfit is cute.

9. K says:

I adore those sneaks!

@Faith, can you do a post on a Look for Less for those sneakers, fringe detail and all. Pretty please and thank you.

10. Jei says:

I like both of their looks. Cute sneakers too.

11. DOC says:

eh…I want these shoes to disappear. However, I appreciate the Prince vibes.

12. Myranda says:

I have to say I really dislike this look. It adds weight to her frame. It all looks to bulky, the shoes, turtleneck, and coat.

13. jrDesignerLover says:

Her son looks super cute and that’s all that matters.

14. Princeton Monroe says:

yes this is a beatiful family shot but lets talk real; I hate these DAMN shoes the ones Ms. Keys have on are not working for me i see people are now just wearing them you might as well put on some JORDAN HEELS because and sneaker heel combo doesn’t work for me sorry love the out fit that little man has on the cup cake hat and Swiss is killing even keys outfit is cute but them dang shoes them dang shoes