January 29th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Rihanna
Celebrities Love: Christian Louboutin’s Seann Girl Thigh High Boots
By Faith

Celebrities Love-0129-Christian Louboutin’s Seann Girl Thigh High Boots

Though thought to be a bit risqué, a pair of black leather thigh-boots are wardrobe essentials in my eyes! Christian Louboutin has some of the most-coveted footwear in the industry and his $3,795 Seann Girl Thigh High Boots are a favorite among some pretty stylish stars:

beyonce-super-bowl-2013-christian-louboutin-seann-girl-thigh-high-boots

rita-ora-scotch-of-st-james-club-london-christian-louboutin-seann-girl-thigh-high-boots

rihanna-hollywood

From Beyoncé in a referee-inspired getup calling forth Superbowl 2013 to Rihanna in cut-off shorts and a striped sweater, ladies are showing that these boots are indeed made for walking.

rihanna-denver-nuggers-vs-los-angeles-clippers-1

rihanna-london

The sold-out thigh high boots are both fashionable and functional, boasting cell phone pockets, credit card slots, buckles at the knee, and 3.5″ heels.

christian-louboutin-seann-girl-thigh-high-boots

What do you think? Are they worth the splurge?

rihanan-new-york-city

22 Responses to “Celebrities Love: Christian Louboutin’s Seann Girl Thigh High Boots”

1. Mesa says:

This was when rih was looking like a 2 dollar hooker. Im so happy she’s over that phase! And awwww I love thigh high boots there so sexy!!! I’m not even gonna say I want these because these ain’t even in my budget not even close!! No seriously.. I still want some though.

2. J. Nicole says:

I’ve seen OTK boots for half the price; even a quarter of the price that looked better. These appear bulky- the last thing I’m thinking about when buying footwear is “Can I stash my iPhone in it?”

I still love my Report Signature Fairfax OTK boots that I’ve had for maybe two seasons & wear frequently; and they were less than $500

3. Jade says:

Haute and did I say hot! Love these boots. BTW, people need to get off of the queens back. Can she live? Can’t wait till’ she slays the haters and fabricators at half-time!

4. SLIMB says:

Cute, Rih killed it everytime, except for the baseball cap look

5. Kia says:

Yes I love this boots but don’t like bulkyness around thigh area.
    I have a pair of burberry ones and Vera wang. I love them too pieces! Must have in my wardrobe, they r very functional under knee length dresses for work or leggings. Mine scrunch up on leg, like a slight rushing effect.

6. COCO says:

They’re too stripperish for my liking. That photo of Bey is AMAZING though!

7. CG says:

I love these. I think they would fit thick thighs fabulously as opposed to most thigh high boots.

8. DannielleS says:

I love them!!!! Bey looks fab in that photo. Rihanna can almost do no wrong in my book (ignoring last pic)

9. Krystel says:

Love it!!!

10. Anon says:

You really found a way to make that picture of Beyonce fashion related. So predictable.

11. TAMMY M says:

I’m sorry that pic of Bey is terrible. Those boots and shorts are no go, with that referee shirt. That outfit would look terrible on anyone.

12. Miss Moore says:

Im gonna Pass on these , they gap & bunch too much on all of these ladies’ thighs making them look sort of dumpy. If they were sleeker than maybe but they look kinda hookerish on. I guess they are sexy bcus they are red bottoms…

13. MissRich.com says:

i love them you can never go wrong with black thigh high boots, and rihanna knows exactly how to wear them, love the oversize sweater look!

14. danielle says:

That’s not a good pic of bey…but boots are cute

15. Empress says:

I think thigh high boots are meant for women with skinny thighs. Lol. I have a pair and they reach just above my knee. I guess it varies depending on the designer.

16. Empress says:

BTW, Beyonce looks fierceeeeee!

17. Pinky says:

yes, very sexy / cool.. like in a laura croft way or something

18. Larry says:

Loooove them! Rihanna slayed DOWN in those boots!

Beyonce looks dry in that pic and pose. I hope thats not the final shot … its not serving

20. fav1 says:

@J.Nicole, yes I remember those boots by report signature. I wanted them…tried them on and couldn’t walk in them :/. I’m not a huge fan of Beyonce (I used to be). I’ve been to 3 of her concerts and I must say out of alllllll the concerts I’ve been to in my life time and trust me its a lot, I must say she gaves a damn good show! She gives you every penny of entertainment. She can saaanng and dance. Not too many people can do both…can she live?

21. jrDesignerLover says:

I don’t like the boots for ‘real life’, but ‘celebrity life’ it works.

22. MBT Shoes says:

Not much to tell about myself really.
    Yes! Im a part of fashionbombdaily.com.
    I just hope I’m useful in one way here.

My name: Joey Schreiner