January 28th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Nicki Minaj
Hot! or Hmm: Nicki Minaj’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Roberto Cavalli Printed Suit

Nicki Minaj performed and dished on American Idol beef at Jimmy Kimmel Live this past weekend, and chose a leopard captain’s hat, Timberland boots, and a printed Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013 suit for the occasion:
Hot Or Hmm-012813- Nicki Minaj’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Roberto Cavalli Printed Suit
Her printed silk twill jacket rings in at $1,963, and has buttoned cuffs and a single button closure.
nicki minaj jimmy kimmel live roberto cavalli spring 2013 printed jacket

Her $1,182 printed silk crepe de chine trousers , similar to these, boast a matching print and a hook and eye closure.
Nicki Minaj's Jimmy Kimmel Live Spring 2013 Roberto Cavalli Suit
I actually kinda like the suit, though am not a fan of how she paired it. A pump would’ve been perfection.
What do you think?

01 Nicki Minaj's Jimmy Kimmel Live Roberto Cavalli Suit
If you like, get her jacket here, and a similar pair of pants here.
Nicki Minaj's Jimmy Kimmel Live Roberto Cavalli Suit
Nicki Minaj's Jimmy Kimmel Live Roberto Cavalli Printed Suit
See her chat with Jimmy here:

What do you think?

23 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm: Nicki Minaj’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Roberto Cavalli Printed Suit”

1. Fashion Cafe says:

I too like the suit. I also agree the shoe selection was not suitable for the suit. But hey thats Nikki! I watched her interview and the whole time I was thinking “please fire that make up artist who did that make up”. Also she could use a little PR help. I was surprised by the tone of the interview. She did not do well with the questions being asked of her.

2. Would’ve like it with a plain white pant, pumps, and without that stupid hat.

3. I liked her suit, but the performance was wack. BTW, She had on different shoes during the interview and switched to the Timbs for her performance. Also, her pants aren’t the ones pictured.

4. loverly says:

I like the Timbs. But I’m from Queens. I had more than a few pairs in my day.

5. DomDom says:

Tacky

6. Snailz says:

I like the model better (which is rare).. and she should worn some heeled timbs, with maybe white pants like the model.. that woulda been fire.
    Def – no hat.. what was the point?? did it make her feel all super hero-ish?? hmmm…

7. This suit was made for Nicki over the top and tacky… and with Timbs!!!…smh

8. Savage says:

What in Captian Crunch Sgt. Pepper Lonley Hearts Club hell? I mean you can still “do the most” and do it tastefully.

9. JParris says:

I like the flare pants, but with a plain shirt

10. Lyric says:

Love with the heels on interview yet the Timbsare cute on her too! Comfy to perform in

11. "You Left My Comments for Dead" says:

Onika just didn’t do it for me today… Love it on the model tho!!

12. I really like the suit a lot! Even with the time. I wouldn’t do it like that but it looks great! Nicki pulled it alright

13. My Response says:

i’d wear the blazer

14. ash says:

this is nicki and we just need to gtf used to it. so fetch in that cavalli babes. :*

15. jbrizzy says:

Like the blazer. Hate the pants

16. Hunnykelow says:

Im sooo tired of THAT WIG! THROW IT AWAY…please ugh and those eyelashes…i do like the suit doe
    And she always got on dis damn CAPTAIN =STATE TROOPER type hats on

17. I love the suit…but not on her! The boots and the hat put with it ruined the look!

18. MissRich.com says:

Love this look! perfect!

19. DJ Jens says:

Dope wit da timbs !!!

20. DJ Jens says:

Dope with da Timbs !!

21. mamareese says:

Haha…..tim’s really Nicki…flip flops woulda did the job too. This may work if it was not for the shoes and hat. Oh the horror……

22. mrzolanski says:

I think the timberlands would of looked adorable without the jacket, the hat and with a back lace front (or better, her natural hair). ohh and the make up isn’t looking good, she would better without it ://

23. 0SNEL PIERRE says: