January 26th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Get the Look: Beyoncé’s Instagram B-Side “Can I Live” Crew Neck
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

“Big up, to all my haters!”

Mrs. Beyoncé Knowles-Carter might be knee deep in rehearsals for her upcoming Super Bowl performance, but that doesn’t mean she is neglecting her Instagram. Nope! A mere moments ago she uploaded a flick of herself rocking a $102 B-Side “Can I Live” Crew Neck.

Get-the-look-Beyonces-Instagram-B-side-can-i-live-crew-neck

Her sweater seems to pay homage to Jay-Z’s “Can I Live” track from his Reasonable Doubt album. (Bey loves to stan for her hubby).

can-i-live-crew-neck

Get yours here.

Get-the-look-Beyonces-Instagram-B-side-can-i-live-crew-neck

It seems Baddie Bey was sending some shade to all her naysayers. Well done, ma’am.

What do you think?

~Cliché

49 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyoncé’s Instagram B-Side “Can I Live” Crew Neck”

1. Kandice says:

OMG I love it.

2. Jihan says:

I WANT THIS. Hilariously enough, I was seriously thinking of decorating my room with a print of this quote in a similar print JUST like 2 weeks ago.

Cliché, Beyoncé… GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

Great minds think alike?

Or..

great minds think like me!

3. TVF says:

The fact that this was posted within moments of hitting the internet…. I wonder what it’s like to have so many random people idolize me like that. Must be mind blowing and surreal.

4. JK says:

Yes Bey, yes

5. That shirt is dope..point takin bey…love it!!!

6. lola says:

YAAAAAASSSS THE GURLS ARE GOING TO BE MAD CHILE, YAAASSS!!!!

MAKE THEM EAT IT!

Ahaha! And so she has a sense of humor! Love it!

8. Can I live?! I say this frequently lol. Very cute crew neck.

9. iCandy says:

Ha! Love it…

10. Empress says:

I WUV IT!

11. Yes, you can Bey!!!

12. hotmama says:

she’s such a cute little devil worshipping twit

13. Geesh says:

The fact that I cannot go on any of my fav blogs without seeing “This just in Beyonce took a poop” is so annoying. I hate when ppl or things are shoved down my throat or shoved in my face constantly. Go on any given black blog today and you are guaranteed to find a bitter post about kimye, a post (in which the writer clearly has no self-esteem) praising Beyonce and Something regarding Chrihannakaruchee. I see so much fly stuff on instagram but Bey’s (mostly mediocre fashions) are immediately posted. Sponsored much. or not. But I dnt blame these Celebs I blame the ppl constantly on their dcks it’s completely okay to take a break and come up for air. #endrant

14. Ramona says:

I thought this was a fashion blog?! Why are all these irrelevant comments being made or allowed to be posted? This is about her sweatshirt, her being cute and funny while qouting her hubby’s song. Not about anything else. Can all these non-fashion related comments find some other forum, or fb group or trashy website?

15. Mv says:

@Geesh, sorry to say you sound like someone with low self esteem. But that’s something you’ll have to take up with the Heavenly Father, sis. This blog isn’t your therapist’s cheer, nor is it your diary. Now please, rest comfortably under that bridge you troll from.

16. Geesh says:

@mv far from.

Anyhoo I think I just took out my frustrations on the last blog I visited whilst visiting my fav ones. If I could delete my comment I would (or fashion bomb can) but what I said was still the truth.

17. haha says:

are yall on yall period or something
    ****gurls lets not fight on a blog umkay**
    kisses

oh yeah the Bey pic…no comment

18. lola says:

I TOLD Y’ALL THE GURLS ARE GOING TO BE MAD. Geesh and hotmama are only the beginning lol

BEY, MAKE ‘EM GAG, MAKE ‘EM HATERS GAG IN THEIR OWN VOMIT-SMELLING SPIT LMAO I LOOOVE IT.

19. Melly Mels says:

Damn I want that crew neck…I love how it responds to every current hating response and future. Lol let her live people.

20. Lol! Love this woman. She just wanna live. Pls can she guys?

21. Pupmkin says:

LOL ‘Can I live?’ Good question! I like it.

22. Ms.Missy says:

I like Beyonce…just like I like ummm any other artist. I just never get the whole Hoopla..of every move she makes. Some comments and reaction I read on the blogs about her is a little scary…its like they worship her…..Lawd, what will happen when she retires?. IJS

23. reminds me of Sisqo’s old hit ‘Can I Live’. i loved that track:)

24. Bella says:

I don’t get why anyone would be that worked up over a post..
    Posting popular celebs = hits and more comments. That concept isn’t that hard to grasp. No need for a persuasive essay over it.

Anyways this is cute and I’m glad she isn’t letting all the naysayers get to her. Her SB performance is going to be epic!

25. Miss j says:

I love it bey

26. Kapri_H says:

When you find yourself getting worked up over things that are posted on the world wide web, then its time to close your laptop and take a break from the internet for a while.

That’s a very appropriate sweatshirt for Beyonce to wear.

27. COCO says:

Nice thighs Bey. Like the sunglasses too LOL. Thats all I got *Kanye shrug* X-D

28. COCO says:

Nice thighs Bey. Like the sunglasses too LOL. Thats all I got *Kanye shrug* X-D

29. Kimberly says:

Cute , to much $ though

30. KimmieKim says:

Cute sweatshirt but I’m not buying a shirt over $100 boo :)

31. Izhause says:

Nice crew.

32. kay says:

If you go to Etsy you can find someone to make the same sweatshirt for way Cheaper. Just got mine made. Thank me later

33. Vanessa says:

@geesh you so right
    @ms.Missy too

34. Liz says:

I actually like this! Go head, Bey!

35. Ali says:

Meh.

Way too much money for such a basic shirt/look imo.

I do love that Jay song though.

36. Debbie says:

I like humor but the shirt is basic maybe thats the beauty I guess …she is living tho loll

37. Echyd says:

This instagram account of hers is probably the best setup to get a lot more free clothes than she already does. Some of it she probably bought herself but I’m sure a lot of it are “gifts”. I find it ironic that celebrities who definitely can afford pricey items get them for free, while the people lusting over them pay in full (sometimes beyond their means) to get just a speck of shine. From a business standpoint it makes perfect sense, celebs are perfect promotion tools. From a personal standpoint, I think it is quite sad.

38. michelle says:

@Echyd well said. I think fashionbomb must also make aware to the followers of this site that most celebrities have free gifts brought to them by the designers or companies that want them to advertise thier products, but most people do not know and they lust after these products, spend money they don’t have and end up in debt because they want to be seen and copy thier “Idols”

39. hotmama says:

@lola…girl pleeeeezzzz get a life, my life is awesome, I don’t have to hate on anyone, especially someone who worships the devil….if you removed your head from inside these celebs butts you’d see the light. You are simple minded and your post is evidence of such

40. Nina Mosley says:

Shrug off those haters Bey!

41. Nina Mosley says:

I think we are missing the bigger pic here – her cap. Soooo cute! And I don’t even wear caps.

42. Jonesy says:

Can we LIVE Beyonce? Shat, a lot of us are tired of your childish ass! And the media stay shoving her down one’s throat!

But I digress, an idol worshipper is going to do them

43. ja'me london says:

applause. she handled the drama and supported her hubby at the same time. I love it .

44. Saw it! Love it! Want it!

45. TheAntifash says:

Lol I’m not even going to read the comments ’cause I already know…

I love that she is wearing this. Can I Live? is actually one of my favorite songs by HOV.

46. Feather says:

Actually I think she is wearing the “Can I Live?” sweater because she Lip Sync at the Inauguration. Pity Pity.

47. Read more about these Ayurvedic tips for staying beautiful while flying by clicking here

48. lightweight says:

But 35 per cent want the Government to consider making it illegal.

If there’s something we can do when we get together like that,
    then one would think that something was machiavellian in his response.
    Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher at 10 Downing Street, Mr Putin’s
    spokesman told The Independent that Ukip had attracted support from traditional” blue-collar Tories”
    and warned that leaving the EU.