January 25th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Men's style, Who Wore it Better
When Did He Wear it Better? Jay-Z in Acne’s College Global Sweatshirt

Jay-Z recently popped by Chateau Marmont in LA in the same $190 Acne College “Global” sweatshirt he wore to attend the NBA 2K13 Party at his 40/40 club back in September.
When Did He Wear It Better-0125-Jay-Z in Acne’s Global Sweatshirt
While he opted for his standby camouflage trousers, Timberland boots, a gold chain, and a black cap for his first outing, he switched it up in a pair of slate gray khakis and crisp Nike Air Force Ones in LA.

The now sold out top has a rounded neckline, cuffs, banded hem, and an oversized GLOBAL print that overlaps the sleeve seams.
college-global-black
I’m somewhat of a sucker for camo print, so love his first look more. The colors play well with the tone of the print on his sweatshirt. And the Timbs and chain were a nice touch.
What do you think?

jay-z nba 2k13 acne global sweatshirt
03 Jay-Z in Acne's Global Sweatshirt
Mens-Fashion-Flash-Jay-Z-NBA-2k13-Acne-College-Global-Black-Sweatshirt-Acapulco-Gold-Classic-G-New-Era-Fitted
acne global college sweatshirt Jay+Z+Jay+Z+Arrives+Chateau+Marmont+2+IUk_eB7EZAJl2594889-jay-z-nas-nba-2k13-party-617-409

20 Responses to “When Did He Wear it Better? Jay-Z in Acne’s College Global Sweatshirt”

1. Taj says:

I think he looked nice on both occasions.

2. I like both looks, but the camo pants got me!

3. lmonroedivine says:

Tough choice

4. Cari says:

He’s too old to be dressing as if he’s 17.. No shade, I like the khakis a little more!

5. K says:

You’re only as old as you feel. I like the first look slightly better. I like the jewelry accompaniment.

6. Hov killed it both times. He makes his casual looks more flawless as he gets older.

7. Lil says:

Camo pants! But he looks better without a hat

8. When he paired it with the fatigues and timbs

9. DannielleS says:

It’s a sweatshirt and it fits. Is there a bad way to wear a sweatshirt? He looks fine on both occassions

10. hipchick says:

Hate when ppl say individuals are too old for certain clothing.. at what age are people suppose to follow this certain dress code? With clothing u wear what makes YOU feel good regardless of age..stop being judgmental

11. Liz says:

He is such a fashion icon. I love the camouflage look more.

12. Rih Rih taught me says:

I’m here for Nas

13. Joanna says:

Defintely w/ the camo and tims.

14. TAMMY M says:

I agree with the old comment to a certain point. Let’s get real, i don’t want to see Betty White in a Herve Leger dress on the red carpet.

I would love to see Hov dress more stylish and experiment with a more mature style. There are plenty of men that are both stylish and trendy whom manage to dress like they grew out of Jimmy Jazz attire, no matter how much it costs.

The sweatshirt is fine, but I think it is time Jay-Z gave Rosie Phildor a call. She was the first woman to put him in a well-fit tux on stage, she can work magic for the rest of his wardrobe.

15. Tru Voice says:

Looks the best with the camp pants. Brings out the green letters in the shirt.

16. Lish says:

Jay-Z’s style goes from looking like freshly printed money last week in DC to a casual cool…I like it and I don’t think it’s too old for him…hell he dresses 12x better than these 17 yr olds with their pants hanging off their asses…Let ‘em live…fashion isn’t meant to be stuffy!

17. DEPP says:

I like with the camo pants but with no hat

18. DarkEmpress says:

Like another poster said… I’m here for Nas! He is too cute!

19. Ni says:

I’ll take the cam’s and tims, Mmm & Nas fine as F*** a$$, & that’s all :-)

20. HisWifey says: