• Has your infant son or daughter already lost that ‘new baby’ smell? Dolce & Gabbana is here to help. The design duo is launching a new unisex fragrance– for babies. Grazia reports the new scent is meant to smell like a newborn baby’s skin, which we all know smells awesome. But to shell out coins just to make sure your little one smells like he or she just popped out the womb? Eh, just give the kid a bath. (Grazia)
• Condé Nast luh’ da kids! The folks over at British Vogue announced plans to launch Miss Vogue, an iteration of the fashion bible aimed at a younger audience. So basically, British Teen Vogue. The glossy is expected to hit newsstands May 6th. British readers, will you be checking it out? (Vogue UK)
• Victoria Beckham is launching an e-commerce option on her website, but she wants you to have a seizure before you even visit it. Check out these teaser videos for the label’s new e-boutique, the first of which I would not recommend for those prone to seizures. Seriously. (Styleite)
• From January 28th to February 1st, Coco Rocha is taking over Sass & Bide‘s social media outlets. The model will share photos of looks she styled from the brand’s Spring 2013 collection, street style snaps, and carry on with her usual antics, giving fans a look into the life of a top model bombarded with endorsements. (Vogue UK)
• ANTM alum Lisa D’Amato is known for her free-wheeling antics, but it looks like things got a little out of hand this time for the noted nappy-wetter. After she wrapped filming the Cowboys and Indians movie she’s set to appear in, D’Amato took a nasty spill, leaving her with a badly-broken nose, and lacerations on her chin, lips, and forehead. Lisa claims she and a crew member were “kind of monkeying around,” and her injuries were the result of a “freak accident. It wasn’t like we were doing back flips off the balcony.” D’Amato posted grisly photos of her injuries to Facebook, where she assured her fans she was alright– although she did have to undergo plastic surgery on her nose to fix the damages. Naturally, D’Amato is pretty light-hearted about the whole thing: “Now I have a nice little nose job. I get a super cute nose.” Well, thank God for that. (People)
All images on www.the-fashion-bomb.com and www.fashionbombdaily.com are readily available on the internet and believe to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S Copyright Fair Use Act(title 17, U.S. Code.). Copyright ® 2006-2015 The Fashion Bomb LLC. ® 2006-2015 All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit permission.