January 25th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Eden Nightclub Stella McCartney Fringe Dress
By Cliche

Rihanna took some time away from preparing for her upcoming world tour to hit the town. The singer was seen exiting Eden nightclub in a $613 Stella McCartney Fringed Dress and Christian Louboutin Duvette Gold Cap Toe Pumps.
Hot Or Hmm-012513-Rihanna’s Eden Nightclub Stella McCartney Fringe Dress
She decided to go sans bra in the sheer frock.
rihanna-stella-mccartney-fringe-dress
Hello!
Her silk cotton jersey dress features fringing at the neckline and back panel.

stella-mccartney-fringe-dress-1

The dress is hot, but the execution is unfortunate. I’m not here for seeing her nips and undies. :/

What do you think?

rihanna-stella-mccartney-eden-nightclub
hot-or-hmm-rihannas-eden-nightclub-stella-mccartney-fringe-dress

~Cliché

46 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Eden Nightclub Stella McCartney Fringe Dress”

1. bev says:

you wouldn’t see it if the paparazzi wasn’t blinding her with all that light! it’s night and it’s bright as day on poor riri.

2. Loni says:

Hot! If I had the body and no responsibilities I’d wear it all over town.

3. solange says:

I agree @Loni her body is SICK; I sooo wish I had her boobs

4. Juice love says:

I must say that it is uber sexy if it was anybody else I probably would say nay

5. I love anything with fringe but Rih Rih come on!!!! yes ya body is banging but the pierced t*ts exposed like that is a no go

The dress is hot, but let’s be real with ourselves, the exposed boobs is tacky. What a coincidence she steps out in this the day after Chris was at Draya’s party with Karrueche. Rih, this makes you look thirsty.

7. DomDom says:

Super sexy but I would have preferred if it wasn’t so sheer, I love the shoes. Also love the colour of the hair, hate the style and the red lip looks gorgeous on her

8. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Love the dress not the person wearing it! #Blah

9. Crystal says:

I’m about 99% sure this dress is not see through in normal lighting. Did she know there would be paps with bright flashes? Perhaps but was she supposed to wear a slip? At least she had on panties! Anyway, the dress is cute and I’m not a fan of fringe. I also like that she paired that shoe with it instead of a black pump.

10. Mimi says:

I love this dress!

11. bella says:

her body is amazing but i’m sick of seeing her boobs..enough is enough

12. Yes to the dress! No to the nips and undies showing.

13. goldiloxx says:

I love the dress. Not sure what else to say that hasn’t already been said but what I do find ironic is how she seems to cover her breasts with her hands in these pics. Yes im sure the paps were the reason but sh*t if u gonna be bold – be bold. Why hide

14. Katherine says:

naw, that’s just a sheer dress.

15. terilili says:

Are y’all suggesting that Rihanna didn’t know that there would be paparazzi? No. If that girl wears a see through dress with no bra, it’s because she wants people to see her nips. I’m sorry, but this is just classless.

16. LivvyV says:

If you can see her full tatts through her dress, then I think when she was trying it on at home that she would have notice that it might be a little sheer. The paps follow Rihanna where every she goes what would make this time different? She knew it might be see through, whatever this is not the first or the last time we would see Rihanna boobs. But I will pass on this look. You can find something like that at your local Rainbow or any kind of hood attire store in a few days. Nothing special about this look.

17. Faith says:

Hmm…her hair is also only cute from the front. Come on Rih!

18. Alex says:

I think its funny that she has on a sheer dress but hiding her boobs in a way. If you choose to be half naked do not half step.

19. Kitty B. says:

Her body is toned nicely, but she needs some meat point period blank!

The dress is everything…but that hair…that HAIR!! it makes me super sad :(

20. AzizMom says:

The fringe accents are hard to see in the pics, so it comes off as just a LBD. I’m sure the nips and undies was purely a mishap of the paps flashing. She should have worn a jacket! Ha!

21. Amber says:

why ya’ll mad? lol

22. Anna says:

Perfect body. Period.

23. Mely B says:

I’m co-signing @LivvyV – she knows what she’s doing..been flashing boobage for years. It’s basic & trashy and if anyone else did it, it wouldn’t be so “cute”.

24. Meeka says:

FAIL…She’s nasty and an attention whore literally.

25. Teetee from London says:

No comment on the see thoroughness of the dress *blank stare* HOWEVER her shoes =FIRE

26. Likkke Miss says:

That hair is horrible. By far my least favorite hairstyle from her.

I love the dress, maybe she didn’t know it was so sheer, but I’m sure she knew you could see a bit so she should have covered cause she KNOWS paps are always waiting with those bright ass flashes unless she wanted us to see everything which wouldn’t surprise me.

27. Elle Wills says:

Why is it even a question? Of course Rihanna knew she would be exposed. She’s the same girl who looked directly in the camera as she changed her swimsuit. That’s just how she gets down.

28. DannielleS says:

Great body. Nice dress, but the material needs to be thicker. She knew it was sheer.

29. iCant says:

Is the back out? I’m trying to figure out if it’s necessary to go bra less. I really want her to get it together. Some things are just not necessary at all.

30. Ciara says:

a $600 dress should be made with better fabric regardless. Im sure she knew it was see thru and thats why she has her hand and hair trying to cover her boobs. The style is cute just nothing special or new from last year

31. kory conover says:

I’m on the fence about this one. It’s very difficult to pull off the whole sheer trend. I ain’t mad at her baby hairs though.

32. binks says:

hmmm.

33. Jess says:

Hmm…this dress is fantastic, fringe is definitely about to be big this Spring. I will say this, she knew paparazzi was going to be there, so she should have taken that into account.

The saddest part though? That hair :( why Rhi? You can afford to either relax it, get a new weave, or have the sides shaved down. It makes the rest of the look, no bueno.

34. Grace says:

She looks extremely tacky per usual. I shouldn’t be able to see a woman’s breast and panties if she’s wearing a dress. Honestly, I don’t know why everyone goes crazy over her body. She’s tall and slim-something that shouldn’t be all that difficult to achieve for a young person…

35. Miss j says:

Please she looks tacky and classless with the people saying she looks amazing and nice body are you kidding me walking around with your nipples exposed there is nothing sexy about it . It’s simply classless tacky and trashy .

36. Izhause says:

I’m a fan of Rhi but all of this and her man Still won’t commit.

37. Izhause says:

Yeah Rhi needs to stick some hair on the other side , I’m not a fan of that half and half hair style. She needs a whole head of hair.

^^ Agreed. She looked so good with the pixie cut. Why did she go back to this?

39. Larry says:

I see y’all are mad that global queen Rihanna is slaying the fashion game. Werk it Rih Rih!

*death drops*

40. Empress says:

*Yawns* boring

41. Minnesota says:

As always she looks great. What’s up with the sad face?

Um….didn’t Halle do this whole sheer thing a couple of weeks ago….this is one of those trends that should die (and rather quickly I might add)…I just can NOT imagine if THIS trend hit my city then the sissy will start wearing it and then its just down hill from there………………………………………..#Tragic

43. Debbie says:

Give her a break how is this different to any fashion show or magazine when you could see there boobs …stop hating she does have a nice body …not everyone who’s tall and skinny look good that’s not true …I just had to speak my mind because ppl were speaking as if its new to show your boobs in such a matter…

44. Joanna says:

She should really start dressing a little more decent. After all your private should be private.

45. peplum lover says:

u stans give me the greatest jokes ever
    im sure anyone can tell opaque from tansparent material c’mon
    the excuses you guys come up with – “oh its becuase of the flash thats why her nips are on display” get real!!!
    people were popping off on draya wearing sheer clothing and calling her classless ……
    SMH ….

anyways i love the dress, IF IT WAS made of opaque fabric
    and i personally feel like if she had her curves from 2010/2011 she would have filled the dress out better :) love the tassles

46. DIVA says:

now that everyone keeps mentioning it— her hair does look a mess…. looks like she glued it in herself…. the see through dress is a bit tacky but she “dares em all” as they say !