January 24th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
Steal: Rihanna’s Instagram London Zhiloh Gold Foil Tee

Sometimes Rihanna sidles up to a fashion steal, and she did so in a recent Instagram pic! The songstress snapped a few flicks in black leggings, Reebok Kamikaze II sneakers, and a $60 London Zhiloh Tee:
steal-012413-Rihanna’s Instagram London Zhiloh Gold Foil Tee
The 100% cotton tee has a gold screen print and London Zhiloh’s signature on the back:
rihanna  London Zhiloh Uni-sex tee  gold foil
It’s not available as yet, but keep an eye out at www.gold3.bigcartel.com for its imminent release.
Are you feeling it?
03  London Zhiloh Uni-sex tee rihanna
rihanna  London Zhiloh Uni-sex tee
*She later threw her favorite Givenchy leather sleeve jacket over her outfit for a night a Hyde Nightclub:
rihanna hyde nightclub
rihanna hyde nightclub reebok kamikaze sneakers givenchy leather sleeve jacket
Images: BadGalRiri/Gold3

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Steal: Rihanna’s Instagram London Zhiloh Gold Foil Tee”

1. Bree says:

the top is sooo ugly but rihanna pulls it off of course

2. CA says:

Aaah! I want it!

3. Mely B says:

The top looks like something out of Rainbow shops – not even Rih can make it look cute. Is that a cig or a joint in the last pic? – also not cute.

4. solange says:

@Mely B its a joint of course this is rihanna we’re talking about why wouldn’t it be?
    I like the shirt it’s different but cute

5. She has big feet. I wonder what size she wears and how tall she is…

6. My Response says:

The shirt is blah and that blunt is not cute. girl we get it, you smoke and so do millions of people around the world. it does not make you cool. grow up

7. nia says:

I hate when people act like people that post pictures pertaining to weed and stuff they’re doing it for attention. if that’s her lifestyle then of course it’s going to show in photos. this is her personal account.

8. libby17 says:

the person on the shirt looks a little too “real”/ “random” for me. Am I supposed to know who it is?

9. libby17 says:

oh ok she’s the designer. i’ll still pass on it. thx

10. mi manning says:

CAN WE HAVE A BREAK FROM RIHANNA…PLEASE?! I SWEAR IF I SEE HER ON HERE ONE MORE TIME, I’M GONNA GOUGE MY OWN EYEBALLS OUT! SHE AINT BEEN ROCKIN’ NUTTIN’ THAT HOT THESE DAYS NO WAY!

11. COCO says:

Rihanna has great legs, but it looks like she’s getting a little sinny again

12. Truth teller says:

She becoming to much of a pot head smh I’m not feeling the top either

13. bella says:

i like this look. she looks cute.

14. Larry says:

Not feeling the top too much (who is that on the front?) but Queen Rihanna pulls it off, per usual.

15. Micah says:

She can rock anything.

Micah x

16. Crystal says:

If marijuana were legal in all 50 states, would people stop tripping about her taking pics with it? Because I see alcohol instagram’d by celebrities everyday and nobody has a problem with it. Oh, I don’t like that top, I feel like I would need to know that person (in the pic) in order to wear it. IDK.

17. uuuggghh says:

I don’t care if it is Rihanna wearing it! Her outfit looks so cheap right here! But I guess because it’s Rihanna she can do no wrong! It looks like something that they sale at the flea market in baltimore aaanndd the sneakers not cute. Please somebody let me know what women goes to the club looking like this? Who? And are people really calling her a Queen? Really? She is a pretty girl with great style, but not in this case, tell it like it is! I see girls dressed like this all day in DC where I live. Absolutely nothing special!

18. Hootie says:

I Luv the shirt and luv the chic on it! RiRi can rock whatever and make it cute. Y’all some hatin ass folks on here!!! Dayum!

19. uuuggghhh says:

Hootie; we hatin for expressing are views, girl bye, go take a time out somewhere! Please and thank you! This ain’t no damn cult! I follow no one boo boo!

20. bebe says:

Riri you’re my girl and all but …

21. Debbie says:

I hate it but love her….I think she’s 5’8

22. iCant says:

Her feet look large in those sneakers. Must’ve been a spur of the moment trip.

23. Sabrina says:

Rihanna’s feet look like coffins.

24. Feather says:

Aight my Love, time to do your hair.. you’ve been walking around looking like a rag doll. Miss you Ri Ri.