January 24th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Draya Michele’s Birthday Party iCandyCouture Her Dress
By Faith

Draya Michele threw herself a birthday party in LA and quite a few notable faces showed up. For the night, she skewed sexy (no surprise there) in a $500 iCandyCouture Her Dress:

karrueche-tran-draya-michele-birthday-party-los-angeles-alexander-wang-draped-dress-icandycouture-her-dress

She posed with friends Karrueche Tran (who wore a $1,091 Alexander Wang Draped Dress), Chris Brown (who rocked an $80 Dobale Clothing Wrath of God T-Shirt), Rob Kardashian, and more in the sheer frock.

chris-brown-dobale-wrath-of-god-t-shirt-draya-michele-birthday-party-los-angeles

The mesh stretch frock features gold leaves perfectly placed to not expose a woman’s most private areas.

icandycouture-her-dress

Oh Draya! Her body is absolutely amazing, but I’d be scared that something would slip out and be shown to the world. I guess she’s fearless!

You can snag her dress if you’re daring enough on iCandyCouture’s Big Cartel site.

What do you think?

rob-kardashian-draya-michele-draya-michele-birthday-party-los-angeles

Images: Draya Michele’s Instagram

61 Responses to “Splurge: Draya Michele’s Birthday Party iCandyCouture Her Dress”

1. jbrizzy says:

I mean she has the body for it but it’s still trash IMO. BTW what does Draya do to afford this lavish lifestyle?

2. Marsha says:

So little dress and so much makeup…

3. DannielleS says:

@JBRIZZY….I often wonder that about a lot of these girls I see. I’m what do you do to afford all this stuff? I know it ain’t workin no 9 to 5!

Draya’s bod is the business, but I like Kae’s dress more.

4. jbrizzy says:

@DanielleS I know right. I guess looks will really take you far these days huh? Which is sad. I mean I know she has mint swim wear and her fine ass girls hats. But that can’t brew affording her all if that. Hmmmm

5. Draya has a job and a few business endeavors. And I’m sure she gets plenty cash from hosting parties. Karrueche is the one I’m curious about. lol

6. jbrizzy says:

@Mikele true enough. As for special K. She has that non existent clothing line the kill. And I heard she was a stylist before all of the mess she is in so I guess…….

7. The detailing on the dress is beautiful…

8. Mellie-Rae says:

Draya is one bad biatch

9. Bree says:

we know she has a great body why does she have to wear this. Its just trashy

10. This would have been a great look if her dress weren’t sheer.

11. jeda says:

this definitely would’ve been beautiful if it wasn’t sheer. Had it been longer with a train and on the runway, it would’ve been a masterpiece.
    Blessings

12. Ada says:

She looks good.

13. I actually like this dress a lot. I would definitely rock this of I had the body for it.

14. bebe says:

I like the leaf detailing, very pretty. But, as mentioned it would be more appealing if it wasn’t so sheer.

15. libby17 says:

“so little dress and so much makeup”

@ marsha: well said.

16. Alex says:

No Thanks

That dress is not it. Her body is amazing, but that dress not so much.

18. "You Left My Comments for Dead" says:

Chile…just why?

I feel like her vagina is showing in the second pic. Hookers will hook.

19. Anna says:

Amazing body, trashy style as usual. And please “business endeavours”? Who buys her whack clothes and swimsuits? lol

20. DannielleS says:

@JBRIZZY…I def agree that looks can get you far, BUT I went to law school with plenty of BEAUTIFUL women (yes, I said law school) and even they work. I just need to know these chicks career plans because I have student loans I need to pay off lol!!!!

Draya looks good though

21. Debbie says:

Looks awful but kae finally looks cute

22. LawyerLady says:

@DannielleS – preach about the student loans.
    @Marsha – you called it.

IMO – any dress that shows off the belly button goes immediately into the “what in the world would my mama say?” category. The women who wear these kinds of “clothes” on the regular rarely look pretty anymore. It’s just so predictable now.

23. Marsha D says:

The dress is a lil bit of Dominique Auxilly no? Carry on in that Hot mess tho- Next shell be wearing just the leaves.

24. Rebecca says:

$500 for some mesh and sequins?? No thanks

25. iCant says:

There is a pic on instagram where you can see her private area. She could have at least put on a nude g string and some pasties. Normally I would say kudos to being this confident, but this is a bit much. The fact that she is comfortable being practically naked at an event says a lot, but she was once a stripper though let’s not forget that people. You can take the stripper out of the strip club but you can not take the stripper out of the stripper. Her contouring and highlighting on her face looks nice though :)

26. Lo says:

Erica Mena wore this trash first if I recall correctly. Still hate it. Can we get into Kae’s dress?

27. 2Cents says:

I swear Chris Brown is the biggest pimp.

28. lmonroedivine says:

I’m sorry but I love Draya.

29. K says:

ok i take back what i said lol I was looking on my phone earlier..didn’t realize it was THAT sheer. It would be nice if it were just a light fabric in the same color

30. me says:

so trashy.. no thanks

31. MissRich.com says:

this dress is just cheesy to me. like seriously cheesy.. not good, and I think I can make one with items from Joannes fabric store #Imjustsaying #ShadeorNoShade

32. binks says:

She should have just gone naked to be honest because that dress (I wouldn’t even call it that) is trashy and a mess.

33. lola says:

Ms. Chrisette Brown looks 50 shades of a hot ass mess as usual.

34. tik says:

lol all i see is hate, hate, hate! HOT! how does she make her money?! off of the same show that everyone locks into religiously…also, too, appearances (you can make SUPER bank from that) and her own endeavors. hate on ladies…go DRAYA!

35. J Danielle says:

I seriously NEVER need to see Draya when I visit any fashion blog. But that’s just me.

36. LOLO says:

lets keep it real ya’ll: this is just a all sheer tank top dress, with patches of leaves sewn in like 4 places…and it costs $500….am i the only one overlookin this? it covers basically nothing and it costs $500

37. Empress says:

She has a pretty face and nice body, why dress so trashy. :(

38. Jade says:

Love Draya she’s cute and her bod is amazing. Draya has 50 jobs..lol. She’s a model for kiss lip gloss, she has a swimsuit line called mint swim, she models makeup, clothing and adult modeling. She promotes parties…basically the chick is a boss so I support her.

Very pretty girl….i agree with the post that mention she’s wearing way too much makeup and that sheer material and gold leaves pattern in a bit too revealing. I’m all for showing what you got….but these girls are all against wearing undergarments Atleast they stand for something…lol

40. Izhause says:

Chris is the Mack!

41. Katherine says:

Just no… you don’t have to wear a see-through dress to be sexy or to show off your body. Just say NO!

42. Katherine says:

lol @ lzhause

43. VanityStyles says:

Kinda trashy. That belongs in the strip club or on the track.

44. Mesa says:

Lmaoooo at these comments

45. TRUTH TELLER says:

HOE WEAR AT IT’S FINEST 500 DOLLARS FOR A THIN SHEET NO THANK YOU

46. TRUTH TELLER says:

SHE IS GIVING ADRIENNE BALION COMPETITION

47. TRUTH TELLER says:

LOL @IZHAUSE

48. Olwethu says:

I love Draya but this dress is not the business. All her business endeavors(mint swim, Fine ass girls,the lipgloss range,hosting parties & modelling) afford her the lifestyle she lives. If only I did half those things, I need a come up fast.

49. Michelle says:

“I’d be scared that something would slip out and be shown to the world. I guess she’s fearless!”… Naw she aint scared cuz the world then already seen it ALL! I am so not here for this dress.

If anyone wants one tho send me $500 I’ll run to American Apparel buy you a sheer slip and Joanns fabric for some gold appliques && you’ll be all set to hit the club!