January 23rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Jada Pinkett Smith looked youthful and comfortable while shopping in West Hollywood, rocking an orange top, booties, a Birkin bag, and $685 Alexander McQueen Wing Print Stretch Leggings:
splurge-0123-Jada Pinkett Smith’s West Hollywood Shopping Alexander McQueen Wing Print Stretch Leggings
Her nylon and elastane printed high rise leggings have a dragonfly wing print and an elasticated waist.
01  Jada Pinkett Smith's West Hollywood Shopping Alexander McQueen Wing Print Stretch Leggings
If you like, get them at Net-a-Porter. Save on the rest of her look here:

Get leggings for less here:

Work it Jada!
03 Jada Pinkett Smith's West Hollywood Shopping Alexander McQueen Wing Print Stretch Leggings
What do you think?

25 Responses to “Splurge: Jada Pinkett Smith’s West Hollywood Shopping Alexander McQueen Wing Print Stretch Leggings”

1. $700 for leggings is obsurd. Willow looks troubled. Looks like they should be spending time together…

2. Kay J says:

Ok “Peaches” #LowDownDirtyShame ; )

3. Rebecca says:

How old is willow? Is she in the double digits yet? -_-

4. LawyerLady says:

Jada looks great! I appreciate that the Smith’s allow Willow to freely express herself. I remember my mom did the same for me. How she must have cringed at my Doc Marten’s from high school…. aaahhh the days when I thought I was “Left Eye”. Thanks mom!

5. TheMissus says:

Love Jada’s leggings but I cant see paying more than $50 for a pair when they aren’t even really pants. Willow has her own thing going on which I commend but if I had a daughter I definitely wouldn’t buy anything she usually wears it’s too much for a child so young.

6. Kitana says:

Jada is sooooo cute. Willow is gettin her NEO from the Matrix on. To that I say no sir or maam……

7. T1K says:

Love her outfit! Willow on the other hand…. She needs to give Morpheus back his coat.

8. Beyonce Armstrong Management says:

Jada does not play! Love it! But no to a pair of $700 leggings! These designers be getting over with these rich people, but hey!

9. AzizMom says:

Jada is holding it down but I’m still troubled that she doesn’t wear her wedding band anymore. Not to stir that pot from last year but inquiring minds want to know! Willow…chile please. This is depressing me.

10. s says:

Jada…..love it!! As far as the $700 leggings go, I’d say I wouldn’t spend that for leggings but hey, if I had celebrity “deep pockets” maybe I would. $700 bucks to them is like $50 to me. So who knows? Celebrities go to the grocery store in $100 t-shirts that look like they just bounced out of bed and threw on.

As far as Willow goes, I commend her for being a brave young soul, brave enough to march to her own drumbeat. I commend Mom Jada and Dad Will for allowing her to do so (I would assume within limits). The outfit is a little dark for my taste, but if Jada is anything like my Mom was she would probably say something like……”if I buy this outfit, you Better wear it….don’t waste my money girl.” *SMILES*………..

11. Marsha D says:

I wanna be like Jada when I grow up! Still killing it in her 40′s! Now Willow on the other hand….*sips tea*

12. EshaDiva says:

Love Jada’s look here! I would love to see a “look for less” for these leggings.

13. tasha says:

Loving Jada’s outfit. You can tell how petite she is in that photo. Love Willows jacket. I wonder if its Rick Owens or Helmut Lang.

14. Hmmmm says:

Did yall get this post from LSA :sideeye:

15. Don’t hate me but I love Willow’s outfit. I mean yes it would work better on someone older and taller (ahem, me) and with some knee high boots. I dig it.

16. nikki says:

what in the bloody hell willow….she looks like the a warlock

17. lmonroedivine says:

I’m just going to say it. Willow looks like she’s going on a school shooting spree,,

18. Lena says:

Love the leggings, the entire outfit is cute I’d have chosen a top in a different color though.

19. Ann says:

You can buy these leggings 30-40 percent cheaper in europe. I didn’t like this collection when I first saw it, Jada made it look good.

Willow looks very troubled. Sad to see an unhappy child. She’s being exposed to too much. Wearing gothic Rick Owens pieces is just ridiculous for a 12 yr old.

20. Nicolette says:

wot is willow wearing – love jade’s look tho

21. COCO says:

If that jacket was a normal length, it would be cute on WIllow. Jada used to be cute to me I dunno wat happened, she looks too hard and sinewy now

22. kayeh says:

point me to the knock offs(leggings). i’m in LOVE! *drool*

23. Ronnie says:

I second LawyerLadys comments!!