January 23rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Men's style

Chris Brown stashed his texturized coif under a hat for an evening at the Supper Club in Hollywood. The crooner exited his red Lamborghini in jeans, Jordans, and a custom rose painted jersey by Yeah Lano:
Men's Fashion Flash-0123-Chris Brown’s Supper Club Custom Yeah Lano Hand Painted Rose Jersey
Apparently the designer decorates everything from button downs to bags with his signature rose design:
chris brown yeah lano rose jersey
yeah lano rose painted shirt
yeah lano t-shirt
yeah lano rose painted lv monogram
On the site, Lano says, “ If I make it, it’s very expensive.” Well, alright!
What do you think? Guys, would you wear it?
Chris Brown's Supper Club Custom Yeah Lano Hand Painted Rose Jersey
Chris-Brown-wearing-CustomYeahlano-Hand-Painted-Baseball-Jersey-and-Air-Jordan-4-Sneakers-in-Hollywood-3

Spied @UpscaleHype

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Chris Brown’s Supper Club Custom Yeah Lano Hand Painted Rose Jersey”

1. Ah, not impressed! And if my boyfriend made an appearance anywhere in that shirt I would question is sexual orientation.

2. The food looks good though. lol

3. jeda says:

no….the food does look good @Kiss My Fashion
    Blessings

4. trac-e says:

Oh please.. You would question someoes sexuality of this shirt but I bet you love the givenchy man skirt trent. girl bye

5. I don’t know how ‘expensive’ it looks, but I like what I see other than the tuxedo shirt.

6. Kelly says:

Glad to see that Baltimore natives are getting their shine! The guy Lano is very talented and artistic from what I’ve observed over the years! It was only right that a talented and artistic person like Chris Brown rock his designs, it just mesh!

It can’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but I agree Trac-e, had Claire said this was Givenchy people would have been all up on it, you know how this generation of monkey see monkey do is! LOL

7. F Chris Brown I want one of those bacon wrapped hotdogs lol

8. supper club? really..that place is terrible..clearly he went there to get his photo taken.

9. ladyluo says:

I actually like it

10. AzizMom says:

Feeling it for Chris Brown, every guy can’t pull this off.

11. Gen says:

I like, not every man would wear look .

12. Nicolette says:

i likes it – :)

13. andrea says:

I follow im on Instagram…stuff is cool. I love it. But I’m glad im not the only one that was peeping that food!

14. bryan flyin says: