January 22nd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Cliche

Alesha Dixon is quickly becoming one to watch in the fashion game! She was spotted heading to another day of Britain’s Got Talent auditions rocking a Markus Lupfer Spring 2013 “Chill” Knit Top, $965 Joseph Clare Metallic Pencil Skirt; all punctuated by crisp white pumps.
get the look-0122- Alesha Dixon’s Britain’s Got Talent Auditions Markus Lupfer Spring 2013 “Chill” Knit Top and Joseph Clare Metallic Pencil Skirt

Her sweater is featured in the designer’s Spring 2013 collection, seen below modeled with metallic trousers and ankle strap sandals.

markus-lupfer-spring-2013

Her silver skirt is made from stretch leather and boasts a concealed zip fastening in the back.

joseph-silver-clare-metallic-stretchleather-pencil-skirt

Her sweater isn’t up for sale just yet, but you can recreate her look below.

What do you think?

get-the-look-alesha-dixons-britains-got-talent-markus-lupfer-chill-sweater-and-silver-metallic-skirt

Alesha-Dixon-Britians-got-talent

~Cliché

15 Responses to “Get the Look: Alesha Dixon’s Britain’s Got Talent Auditions Markus Lupfer Spring 2013 “Chill” Knit Top and Joseph Clare Metallic Pencil Skirt”

1. smv says:

how beautiful is she? not crazy about the entire look. i would take a chance on the skirt tho

2. Faith says:

She’s gorgeous! Not in love with her shoe choice though

3. Sherida says:

This is such a cool look!!! There will probably be some dislikes with the shoe choice because wearing white shoes can be risky, but it does give this look a fresh spin. I’ll give it a few months and you guys will be all over white shoes lol. White is the new Black..shoegame wise.

4. Claire says:

I’ve always been a fan of white shoes! It works here.

5. Crystal says:

I like the look better with the pants. I was traumatized every Easter by white shoes growing up and I vowed to never wear them again and I’m not going back on my word. I hate them!

6. Kitty B. says:

Dare I say it…I like the outfit and the SHOES *runs for hiding and covers face*

7. Autumn says:

Lovin this!

8. bella says:

FIRST time i’ve seen white shoes look good.

9. Mely B says:

She looks so cute and the white shoe does make it pop – although I’m such a matchy matchy person that I would’ve worn a shoe to match the skirt or the colors of the letters on the shirt.

And LOL@Crystal.

10. Westafricanmutt says:

She’s so purrrrty! Like the skirt!

11. t-fal says:

wow, i’m not a fan of white shoes, most wear them wrong and I’m honestly too lazy to think about how to wear them right, but I LOVE this look, INCLUDING her white shoes!!

12. love the skirt! as well as the pants. Would wear it with another top maybe…

13. COCO says:

She’s a tall, slim apple shape- I’m apple shaped and tend to avoid high waisted silluoettes because they emphasise my rounder upper half. Still a gorgeous girl, and I do like the tee….it just looks better on the model

14. MsHauteSauce says: