January 21st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping

Wardrobe Query-012113-Karrueche Tran’s Shekinah Interview Black Lace Up YSL Platform Booties

Suzie types, “I just saw BTS pictures of the interview Karrueche had with Shekinah. In those pictures, she is wearing black lace up boots and I just need them in my life!”

Karrueche Tran's Shekinah Interview Black Lace Up YSL Platform Booties
“… Hopefully you guys know what boots those are, or maybe you know some good alternatives.”
You came to the right place! Karrueche interviewed with Shekinah in a $1,395 pair of lace up platform booties by YSL:
karrueche tran yves-saint-laurent-black-leather-laceup-platform-ankle-boots-product-1-3454554-901222938_large_flex
Take a closer look at Karrueche’s footwork here:
karrueche tran yves saint laurent boots black lace up
I instantly recognized them, as Ciara sported them for our interview on Fashion Bomb TV:
_Claire-Sulmers-Ciara-Fashi
The boots have a 5 1/4″ heel and a 1 1/2″ hidden platform.
They’re now sold out, but you can get a similar look for less with these $175 Sam Edelman ‘Vixen’ Boots:
sam edelman lace up boots vixen
Get ‘em at Bloomingdales.
What do you think? Would you wear em?
02  Karrueche Tran's Shekinah Interview Black Lace Up YSL Platform Booties
karrueche tran ysl boots lace up shekinah
Karrueche Tran's Shekinah Interview Black Lace Up YSL Platform Booties
See Karrueche in her first radio interview here:

15 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Karrueche Tran’s Shekinah Interview Black Lace Up YSL Platform Booties”

1. nike says:

I would most definitely wear them!! And thanks for posting the look for less. Girlfriend is on a budget!

2. tasha says:

I have them and love them! Great ankle boot!

3. Larissa says:

SHE LOOK SIMPLE AND COOL . LOVE THE LOOK

4. Suzie says:

Thanks for the reply! Too bad they are already sold out! Sam Edelman’s it is then!

5. Who is Shekinah? She actually looks like a Shekinah.

6. Those boots are everything. You can check your local Neiman Marcus for the YSL’s. I saw them there while doing some shopping on New Years Eve here in Chicago, never know you might get lucky.

7. Jax says:

I actually think the Edelman’s are cuter

8. Just me says:

agree with @Jax

9. Izhause says:

Nice shoes she’s pretty.

10. Izhause says:

Kae is pretty.

11. iHeartKeya says:

I like these booties, I’d rock em. The cheaper versions are hot too. And Kae actually looks cute head to toe

12. Kishonda says:

@Thefashionchic shekina is tiny’s friend/hairdresser

13. tiffers says:

I love Karrueche’s look here! Chic!

14. Jade says:

Shekinah has had so much surgery she is actually starting to look…shall I say it…cute. Seems like she is trying to ‘be’ Tiny if you ask me. [Before being bothered by this comment please watch Tiny's show and see the level of jealousy this woman possess for Tiny whom is he so called friend]. If it takes 30k in surgery to make you look like a human and not Godzilla then, do you boo, but no more shine here. Moving along the boots are hot to the depths, and I love the way Karrueche’s rocking them…Cici’s MM sweater is super cute too.