January 21st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

If you thought pregnancy would knock Kim Kardashian’s hustle, guess again! The reality queen was spotted at Life Star Nightclub in Abidjan wearing a $1,826 Stella McCartney Mesh and Peplum Dress and Jimmy Choo pumps.

_-Kim-Kardashian's-Life-Sta

Her dress features a peplum trim, transparent yoke, and structured silhouette.

stella-mccartney-mesh-and-peplum-dress

Splurge on her look below, or shop a few wallet friendly options.

Selita Ebanks also wore this dress to Steve Harvey’s Hoodie Awards. Who wore it better?

Selita Ebanks Steve Harvey 2012 Hoodie Awards

splurge-kim-kardashians-stella-mccartney-mesh-peplum-dress

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Parties At Life Star Nightclub

~Cliché

Images: FameFlynet

19 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Life Star Nightclub Stella McCartney Mesh and Peplum Dress”

1. lola says:

I see Kim is going all the way to the motherland to snatch dem coins. YAAASSSS BISH, your hussle is DA TRUTH. I can’t be mad, I just can’t. I love Abidjan, incredible city.

2. Kim looks beautiful this look is so working for her

3. Mesa says:

Her face looks pretty! Idk I still have those horrible fashion choices she made last year in my head and so yea I’m still trying to let those visions go. I’m tired of all this damn black and white! It’s killing me!

4. Kim def looks better, it’s perfect for a figure. Also her hair looks pretty, loving the bangs (fringe).

5. zona says:

lovely dress. Gwen Stefani has also worn before

6. tasha says:

Kim looks gorgeous in this dress! Very chic and classy.

7. Empress says:

Very nice

8. goldiloxx says:

She looks great. Flawless. Kim wore it better. And her hairstyle is dope. Very sexy.

9. DannielleS says:

The dress is a bit boring to me, but Kim looks pretty. I don’t know if it is the pregnancy, but lately she has been looking different to me in the face. Maybe tired?? I dunno

10. Meh says:

Selita wore it better – more fitted and the shoes are perfect. Kim’s look is just boring. black on black..meh.

11. Izhause says:

Selita!!! Only!!!

12. Danielle says:

now that she is pregnant, I would love to see her in more graceful, elegant, garments. This girl is looking like she stuffs herself in every outfit. Homegirl is clearly gaining weight . However, hair and make up is flawless

13. gina says:

The both looks great, it works for Kim’s curvy figure and Selita’s slender figure.

14. shay says:

she looks great

15. LEGZFORDAYZ says:

SELITA WORE IT BETTER….KIM IS TOO SHORT FOR THAT LOOK AND SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS TO TAKE A DUMP WITH THAT FAKE BEHIND SHE LOADS AROUND

16. Marie says:

I saw her that day! It’s funny because I live in the States and I had to be back home to see Kim K. Anyway, that day she was gorgeous from H to T but the day after we travelled together to Paris and the flight was at 4am so she wasn’t wearing any make up let tell you, I was shocked by how different she looked she has really bad skin and her hair is very flat with no volume at all also she had 5 inch heels on and she couldn’t walk on it to save her life!