January 19th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Louis Vuitton, Men's style

Kanye West is in Paris enjoying men’s fashion week, and stopped by Louis Vuitton’s Fall 2013 show in black jeans, Patta x KangaROOS Woodhollow Heritage Hiking Boots, and a $3,576 Ermanno Scervino Green Fur Parka Coat:
_-Kanye-West's-Louis-Vuitto
His luxurious coat, which went on sale for $1,783 before it sold out, is lined with fluffy brown fur.
_Kanye-West's-Fall-2013-Lou Kanye West's Fall 2013 Louis Vuitton Menswear Show Ermanno Scervino Green Fur Parka Coat
_03-Kanye-West's-Fall-2013-Kanye West's Fall 2013 Louis Vuitton Menswear Show Ermanno Scervino Green Fur Parka Coat
_05-Kanye-West's-Fall-2013-Kanye West's Fall 2013 Louis Vuitton Menswear Show Ermanno Scervino Green Fur Parka Coat
Get into that hood!
Kanye’s version is no longer available, but you can get a similar look for less with these options:

Thoughts on his look?
Kanye-West-wearing-Ermanno-Scervino-Army-Green-Fur-Lined-Jacket-Fear-of-God-LA-Flannel-Shirt-and-Patta-x-KangaROOS-Woodhollow-Heritage-Hiking-Sneaker-Boots-1
Kanye-West-wearing-Ermanno-Scervino-Army-Green-Fur-Lined-Jacket-Fear-of-God-LA-Flannel-Shirt-and-Patta-x-KangaROOS-Woodhollow-Heritage-Hiking-Sneaker-Boots-5
Spied @UpscaleHype

26 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Kanye West’s Louis Vuitton Fall 2013 Menswear Show Ermanno Scervino Green Fur Lined Parka”

1. stylengrace says:

This man never disappoints me!!! He’s truly a fashion icon in my eyes, I appreciate his fashion.

2. JK says:

This look is fantastic.

3. Kapri_H says:

Not bad at all. That coat looks comfy.

4. Kanye needs to dress for his size he annoys me with that “no one is on my fashion level ” attitude .. nice jacket though!

5. c says:

He looks fly!

6. Lolodoll11 says:

Kanye a fashion icon? Chile please. This man dresses like your typical around the way dude. There’s nothing extraordinary about his style. Mediocre at best.

7. Elle says:

she looks so full of himself!

8. Savage says:

He looks a mess. What’s chic and hot about this look?

9. Jei says:

Diggin’ that coat!

10. AH says:

*dead* at his diva poses and facial expressions. iCan’t with him.

11. peplum lover says:

nice coat
    i like the way the model wore it better
    the model successfully combined casual meets smart if that makes sense ;/
    and the hood looks way better tucked in

12. Jei says:

Diggin’ the coat!

13. lola says:

ugh! I can’t with fur. Why? What is luxurious about skinning an animal and wearing its flesh?

And @stylengrace, Kanye West? A style icon? You tried it sis, you really did.

14. That’s hot! I’ll wear it even though it’s mens!

15. Lola says:

Honestly, this mans obsession with fashion is killing me… how can he be wearing that coat inside, look at every one else. He must have been so hot! Plus those shoes are ugly, he’s not even hiking.

Kanye return to the studio so I can love you again…

16. jbrizzy says:

I’m am in love with this jacket. But kanye as usual looks a mess

17. gina says:

I Love the coat.

18. KBS says:

As per usual, NO. Just no.

19. Fefe210 says:

No Kanye

20. Crystal says:

I like the jacket but can he pull his pants up? I love his goatee though.

21. jcol says:

he looks like a homeless person. Money doesn’t buy style, Kanye!

22. Honeyboo says:

What’s wrong with saying that he’s a style icon? He has definitely initiated popular trends in the past. Remember the shutter shades around ’07? The Dee & Ricky lego heart pendant? The all-red suit he wore during the 2010 VMAS? People have been following his style for a loooong time, remember that.

23. Meh says:

It’s just a jacket… jeez.

24. Elle says:

@honeyboo just STOP IT! kanye is in NO way, shape or form a fashion icon! just STOP IT!

25. Cye says:

Kanye is just doing what he knows. He us from Chicago & I am originally from Chicago & people in Chi-Town like to dress. It is nothing to see some one in a full length fur coat rocking shorts a tank & sandals in the summer in 90 degree temps. Me & people I know use to laugh at them because they looked like clowns, but I guess that’s there prerogative. But growing up in the south side of Chicago in hyde park it was always a clothing contest on who looked the best. In 8th grade I got best dressed. So to see Kanye dressing in clothing that stands out is nothing new. Just take a trip to our hometown & you will be laughing & amazed at how fly some look. We dress to impress & we party like it is our last day on earth. The only way to live. Be you dress how you want. Make a statement with your clothing. I like to dress how I feel. There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself through fashion. Everybody likes to look good. In Chicago it’s nothing to see a man in a $10,000 dollar suit standing next to a guy with a green hair Mohawk & grunge cloths & then he’s standing next to a female dressed like she stepped out of the future or Matrix movie Wearing LED Jewelry & small OLED video screen ear rings & belt buckle & she is standing next to a guy rocking some urban hip hop gear & he is next to a female in a evening dress looking fly as h*ll. I just love the diversity of my home town, but I’m now in Cali & I miss it. Dress people like it’s your last day on earth always. don’t worry about what people think, as long as you look fly to you, then that is all that matters.