January 19th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
By Cliche

Are you ready for some new Rihanna music? The singer was spotted making a separate exit out of an LA recording studio with on-again off-again boo Chris Brown. RiRi rocked a printed maxi dress, Norma Kamali’s Narrow Sleeping Bag Camo Coat, and Adidas Superstar shell toe sneakers. She carried her essentials in a Tom Ford Spring 2013 Leather Padlock Handbag.

hot-or-hmm-Rihannas-Los-Angeles-Recording-Studio-Tom-Ford-Spring-2013-Leather-Padlock-Handbag

Her handbag features an extended gold zip and gold padlock. Peep the patent leather version below.

Tom-Ford-Spring-2013-Hand-bag

I live for Tom Ford, so I’m actually loving this bag. I could do without the rest of this ensemble. But hey, she was leaving the studio.

What do you think?

Rihanna-Recording-Studio-Norm-Kamali-Camoflauge-Jacket-Tom-Ford-Handbag

Chris was seen in a $32 AnmlHse College Snapback and a red button front shirt.

chris-brown-los-angeles-recording-studio-college-snapback

~Cliché

37 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Los Angeles Recording Studio Tom Ford Spring 2013 Leather Padlock Handbag”

1. Yashi says:

this woman really can wear anything and be simply BEAUTY-FUL!! I mean slime green nails…. busted azz black Adidas…weed printed dress…and a camo sleeping bag str8 outta Iraq…and finally hunny a bag for the Fashion GODS YASSSS!!!!

The third pic of her is absolutely stunning.. curls are simple but effective….is it just her time… or is she really that chick??????

Chirs high as a satellitte

2. stylengrace says:

I Love Ri sooooooooooooo much, but I cant get jiggy with this $hit!!! Its just too much going on here. I get the print on print concept…..no wait, I don’t get it.

God, whats is she wearing :-/ I actually like the bag, but the whole look is terrible.

4. COCO says:

5. DomDom says:

The outfit is horrendous but her face looks gorgeous honey. Love the bag too. I demand she returns to short hair though!

6. This is clearly a get up and go outfit. I seriously doubt she was trying to make any kind of statement by mixing prints or whatever

7. Yay she should go Back to short and no comment on her very interesting attire

8. Lolodoll11 says:

Prime example of FB posting certain folks just to post them. This look screams HAM. The skirt / dress looks like something I’d sleep in. Nothing fashionable about this look at all. Even cliche made mention of it, yet there’s still a post.

9. My Response says:

LMAO @ Yashi, i knew someone would say this get up was hot. you people kill me. rihanna looks a hot damn mess!!!!!

why does he ppl always call the paps when she goes to the studio?? it’s not like she makes ground breaking music.

10. LaTasha says:

Wow. That handbag is something serious. I love it!!

11. karma says:

Yashi’s head is so high up rhianna arse. girl you sound foolish…lol

12. karma says:

the chick looks regular which is fine since she is just coming from a late night studio session……geez.

13. Theantifash says:

I love the jacket, and need deets on where I can purchase. The bag is ok. I’ve seen/played with the all white version, and it’s hard to put on the shoulder…

14. josephine says:

I love me some riri but this outfit looks ridiculous

15. Dead at that first comment! This outfit is atrocious, however I LOVE the patent version of the bag. Hot!

16. Kayla says:

I’m over Rhianna

17. Jei says:

What Kayla said.

18. peplum lover says:

i really do and genuinely hope that chris Brown’s health is restored
    and i hope that rihanna’s health is restored
    because both of them look so gaunt!!!!
    and i was comparing a young chris brown to this chris that sat courtside on xmas day is a dramatic change smh
    such a shame SMH!!!!

as for the outfit ………………………………… -_____- *crickets*

19. peplum lover says:

yahsi – get cho life!!!

20. meekaG says:

I actually like the coat. I wish someone else would wear and wear it right.

21. Yahsi broke it down!!! lol

I think most of us are over Rihanna to be perfectly honest. She’s lost favorability with the media and some of her fan base. It played out like a “When keeping it real goes wrong” skit.

23. Rihanna looks a mess. Celebrity or no celebrity if I saw someone wearing this I’d think they were homeless or something. She’s obviously relaxed cause she’s going to the studio but she also knows that she could wear a box and the masses would think she’s so stylish and beautiful. Must be nice…..

24. Riri look like she’s had it with the BS! She just walked out with anything on… freak it!

25. kory conover says:

That looks like a high end grocery store bag.

26. Crystal says:

All i see is the coat and pants, not the outfit, so not sure how I’m supposed to hot or hmm???? But ok. Guess if there’s a picture of Beyonce or Rihanna anywhere on the planet, you gotta post it. And why is Chris just randomly thrown in here? If there’s no fashion news, don’t force it.

27. Lowi says:

Hahahahahaha she looks funny! This is a nice clown outfit!

28. This is so not good. Not feeling it at all.

29. iCant says:

I agree with Crystal this was not fashion news worthy at all. She looks a steaming mess.

30. mel says:

We get it you smoke weed !

31. Est87 says:

@ Crystal. Oh dear honey, did you even read the title? The ‘hot or hmm’ is about her BAG, not her outfit. So you might wanna rethink your comment :-/
    Just saying…

32. Rita says:

This handbag looks really good but i
    hate this shoes !

33. Taylor says:

Everything about this is tragic

34. Izhause says:

A Weed pantsuit.

35. Izhause says:

Oh my bad a weed maxi dress.

36. Gen says:

Good Lord! What a mess; like she rolled out of bed and grabbed what was on the floor!

37. Oh my gosh! Her hair cut sucks! I don’t like it! But in fairness, she’s got a very nice voice. I love her voice so much. Thanks!