January 18th, 2013
Ethnic Models, Snapshot
Snapshot: Jourdan Dunn for Vogue Spain February 2013 (Some Images NSFW)

Otra Revolución. Jourdan Dunn for Vogue Spain February 2013. Some Images Not Safe For Work.
Images: Vogue.es

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Snapshot: Jourdan Dunn for Vogue Spain February 2013 (Some Images NSFW)”

1. OMG says:

I never thought she would do a shoot like this. She is hot and a mother

2. debbie says:

I like till i saw booty shoots and breast…i didnt see the point in it…just seem like they got bored ..other than she was fierce

3. Crystal says:

If you’re going to get naked, do it for Vogue. But the shots are eh.

4. Omg Jourdan!! The last pic is beyond fierce!!!!!!

5. Anne says:

100% Jourdan Dunn is my new Girl Crush ! Love her !

6. Nik says:

i LOVE HER!

7. Tinu says:

I agree with Debbie the nudity does nothing fashion wise its just there

8. Scarlet says:

I wasnt expecting tits and ass when I was scrolling down lol but hey what ever works or sells, right?!

9. Jei says:

I had to really pause and be like is her ass really out? Yeah, I agree with @Tinu, the nudity does nothing fashion wise. It seems alot of these magazines are doing this. You don’t have to be naked to be sexy.

10. NotHereForThat says:

Amazing! One of her best!

11. I love Jourdan Dunn, but I think the nude shots were unnecessary. She’s stunning fully clothed. I’ve never really liked nudity in the media. I think it somewhat devalues the model – eliminating her mystery of womanhood, IMO.

12. yonaton says:

love it!

13. beauty_hurts says:

Nudes or not she slaaaaaaaayed!

14. Larry says:

Slayed me to the gods.

15. My girl crush ! Thats one hot mamma

16. My girl crush ! She is one hot mammal

17. Izhause says:

Kanye should have hit her up.

18. Izhause says:

She’s a babe!

19. j-marie says:

Claire, next time put the NFSW warning in the headline, instead of at the end of the post, will ya? Kthanksbye

20. COCO says:

Theres one thing to have a little incidental nudity here and there, but I really don’t see the point of her having her boobs and butt out like this. Its not seemingly ‘fashion’ and jars with her image. She’s just not that type of model….

21. I am not attracted to women… but Jesus Christ this girl is friggin hot!!!!

22. bhud says:

the comments about the nudity are interesting. models are essentially paid clothes hangers… nothing to do with their mystery as a woman or being incomoatible with her brand. its fashion, it happens, keep it moving. if the model was white would yall still feel so pressed?

23. COCO says:

^^Black females ahve a totally different culturally history in the West than white women do. Also, seeing someone like Naomi doing this doesn’t bother me so much becase she a different type of model and adifferent type of WOMAN alltogether….its just Jourdan Dunn IMO is not THAT kind of model. She’s not a diva/sex kitten type so this feels off to me…kind of like seeing your cute lil sister trying to be a sexpot (even though we’re the same age)

24. COCO says:

* cultural history

25. Abby says:

Love it!! Especially that last pic wooo..giving me Jeepers Creepers chic! Thank you fashion gods!