January 18th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Michelle from London

Ready for today’s Bombshell? We’re ending the week with Michelle from London:

She says, “I am a Law Student from London who is obsessed with celebrity fashion and trends and that is one of the main reasons I love FashionBombDaily.”

“I have managed to get several looks for less from your site.”

“I would define myself as a ‘chick for cheap’…”

“Whether one wants to spend $20 or $20,000 on a handbag is a matter of what their pocket can afford, but at the end of the day it’s still a handbag.”

“My blog and facebook are www.starzinthetrap.blogspot.co.uk and www.facebook.com/starzinthetrap.”

Cute looks! I can definitely see the celeb inspirations–from your Amber Rose-esque Pavon dress, to your Beyonce like romper and bun, and Rihanna inspired beige and black dress. Still, you manage to make the looks your own (and look fly doing so).
What do you think?

Posted In
64 comments

64 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Michelle from London”

1. Hits and misses. I like her all white with the black stripe and Beyonce romper looks.

2. lola says:

cute girl but the poses are killing me. And no to that Nene Leakes wig, just no.

3. RHONYC says:

DAAANG!
    now that’s a fashion chameleon if i ever saw one!
    she’s giving:
    Beyoncé
    Gina Torres
    Cynthia Bailey
    AND NeNe Leakes
    (clockwise from the top left corner pic)
    work your show Miz Hunny! ;-)

4. Amber says:

Somebody please help her fix her shoulder. Looks like a painful condition..

5. Jussayin' says:

OK – I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who saw NeNe Leakes in her photos.

6. Natasha says:

Like the B/W looks. Very versatile overall so you can’t peg her style down. As a law student, however, she needs more professional looks.

7. Loni says:

Where is HER style? Style does not equate to repeating looks already done by a celeb. In her case, every celeb. Just not into the uber trendy. :-(

8. Addikted2Fashion says:

Cute pieces. Like the red/black/white look and the romper with flats. However, that NeNe Leakes/Poor man’s Mary J wig….honey, I lack the ability to can with that piece. I just cant.

9. southern says:

copying looks does not a fashion bombshell make

10. smv says:

i got sooo excited when i saw “london” but i didnt get a london vibe..sad (in british accent)..she looks cute but lacks individuality as someone has already noted

11. JT says:

Beautiful Woman. Just Be You Doll. Those Women that you are dressing as made it because that was their own unique style. Put yours out there & maybe one day someone will be doing your styles.

I’m still trying to figure out what’s going on with the legs. Whomever told her these poses were “Model Like” needs MAJOR HELP!

12. Jamesy says:

She defines herself s a “chick for cheap”? I can’t.

13. Kikelomo says:

Some cute looks, but why is she standing like that? If you’re going to wear a short dress, mind your posture and camera angle.

14. DIVA says:

she has a million looks… Iove her versitility !!!!
    she has great legs too….FABULOUS !!!!

15. Martinique_Fr says:

I like her… I think after you browse her site, you’ll have a better understanding of what she’s about.

16. really says:

Nothing unique and that pink dress just killed me

17. Mellie-Rae says:

Im confused why cant this be her style? Do u guys know her personally? Anyway some hits and some misses and I must agree the Nene wig is not a go. But overall I like

18. bebe says:

Not too shabby, I like the blazer outfit with the red pumps. But I am not feeling the “Nene” wig … at all.

19. smv says:

@mellie-rae the last dress rhihanna has worn, the pink jumper beyonce wore carrying blue ivy AND she had a top bun w braids, marlo just did the color block black and white. so i can certainly on my part say she simply replicated at least those 3 looks.

20. Annoyingly Right says:

Wait. She looked a mess in about 75% of the pics. Ok. Proceed.

21. I.M.Kells says:

Why do I see Beyonce, J-Hud, NeNe Leakes, and Jennifer from BBW Miami, though?

22. jme says:

You look darling in your play-suit :-)

23. Carmen says:

I love your versatility with your hair, you wear it well. You dress trendy, which is what you said you like; trendy fashion. I think you have style, not particularly my style, but style nonetheless.

Its so funny how people can send inquiries about celeb clothes and ask for a look for less… but someone send in replica for a fashion bombshell and bbishes start acting brand new. She a fashionbombshell because she admitted she’s celeb inspired instead of fronting like some the others.

25. StopTheMaddness says:

This one spends way too much time on celebboutique…and not the cute items either. I won’t even begin to tackle the travesty that is that LV Alma.

26. Carmen says:

Truth be told, I copy sometimes too..so what?

So its okay for people to send in celeb outfit inquiries and ask for a look for less..but someone admits it and bishes start acting brand new.. she a bombshell because she admits be celeb inspired instead of fronting like others.

28. Tee Tee says:

Titally agree with @SMV London let down

29. NinaKnows says:

Shes giving me NeNe in that pink dress….

30. Carmesha says:

I would have liked to see more looks that were not just recreated celebrity looks. It makes her style seem forced as if she was wearing a costume for a stage play instead of unique. I like the striped pants and the red bag in the seated picture.

31. Girl Get a life says:

I find it deeply troubling that this girl is a style clone. Not an original bone in her body. The clothes look good because they’ve already been tested and worn by someone else. Creepy

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I noticed when someone is attractive and isn’t boring or plain with their style then people make dumb comments about them but when someone looks like an old fashion vintage granny then u say how fashionable they are. Stop hatin so hard and step out the box

33. FabEllis says:

Maybe I’m different, but I guess I have never been one that is really into nor inspired by a lot of celebrities. It would be nice to really see her own style. I do like her romper look at lot. Very chic especially with the high bun!

34. Its okay but her poses are well…different lol

35. Kapri_H says:

The white top/white pants w/black stripe outfit is cute. The ponytail, make-up; everything looks nice in that pic.

36. Meh says:

Much much much better than yesterday’s! Nice style x
    @Annoyingly Right…..go jump in a lagoon.

37. Bre Bre says:

lmfaooo…. YES GAWD B*TCH NESSA DONE GAVE HER A NASTY OLE NENE LEAKES HAIR STYLED. HER HAIR IS LAYED LIKE NE NE CHILE. *in my Funky Dineva voice*

38. Nelli says:

i only like the white outfit & those damn poses are hilarious, why do people keep posing like that LOOOOL

39. Ginger says:

Umm.. Get your own style.

40. AH says:

Are all these photos the same person???

41. JJ says:

She looks cute but none of these are original. These are exact copys of outfits that celebrities have worn. Fashion bomb of the day should reflect thier own personal style throuh original daily fashion ideas. She has potential she just needs to evolve them and make them her own.

42. Jaz says:

I wouldn’t describe yourself as a ” chick for cheap”. O_o. Also , you look like 2 totally different people in pics 1 and 2 …

43. Kahalia says:

I love how she looks different in EVERY shot. That is versatility for ya. DO that girlfriend.

44. everybodyandtheirmother says:

Tacky fashion but smart girl. She’s basically just recreating celeb looks to make money from her affiliate links. I respect her hustle. Downside is she probably has a closet full of tacky wigs and bright clothes.

45. Mo_Sheri10 says:

I was just going to say how cheap her clothes look but she already said it about herself “I would define myself as a ‘chick for cheap’…”

46. V says:

That fake phantom in the first post of her blog pretty much confirmed it for me—nope. And her shoes with the fake red soles?! ewww. Omgee–and a fake birkin. I AM THROUGH!

47. YES CLAIRE says:

BEST so FAR this YEAR!! Love it!

48. Izhause says:

I like her Mary j blige look.

49. BougieHippie says:

She commits and have fun with her looks. I like it. I would suggest invest in your shoes. Thats the one place cheap isnt chic.

50. Dawn says:

I really love the black and white outfits.