January 17th, 2013
Beyonce, Fashion, Fashion News, Rihanna
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

• Rihanna’s long awaited collaboration with River Island is set for a London Fashion Week debut! You’ll get to take a peep at all the hard work she has been putting in come February 16th. After its premiere, expect to shop the pieces come March 5th in River Island stores, online, and in Opening Ceremony stores in the United States and Japan. Of her most recent fashion venture Rihanna said, “Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can’t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!”. The always eloquent Bad Gal also took to her Twitter to give her unfiltered reaction, #RIHverIsland #DesignLife #FashawnWeek #ModelBehavior#phuckyofashion
#
LetItBeLegit #LetThatBitchBreath”.
So in case you’re low on enthusiasm, she’s brought along enough for all of us. Get that money, Rih! (LFW)

• Speaking of Rihanna, she recently flossed in a 7 cover photo shoot with ComplexIn this behind-the-scenes video, she demonstrates how to take the most flattering Instragram selfies. With over 4 million followers, the girl might know what she’s talking about. (YouTube)

• Photoshop? Airbrushing? Beyoncé dispelled all those claims when GQ gave Entertainment Tonight an exclusive behind-the-scenes video of the super star’s “Miss Millenium” photo shoot. “All up in the kitchen in my heels, dinner time.” Looks like fun! P.S., I’m waiting on HQ pictures of her in that Nets cap, Terry. (YouTube)

• Raf Simmons  collaborated with Adidas on a set of limited edition sneakers that debuted during the former’s show at London Fashion Week. “The capsule collection of retro-inspired trainers features five different models in a selection of colourways,” reports Vogue UK. The collection is set to hit stores in July. (Vogue UK)

• Snoop Dogg Lion recently Instagrammed this photo of himself sporting an impeccable french manicure, which simultaneously leaves me scratching my head, and a bit jealous. The picture currently stands with 29,000+ likes, and 2,900+ comments on the picture sharing social network. Can Snoop bring us back to the basic mani after years of complicated nail art? (Fashionista)

• In another eyebrow raising moment, Tia Mowry tasted sister Tamera’s placenta on the season finale of their Style Network reality show. “Tasting Tamera’s encapsulated placenta was very interesting! If you think about it too much, you’re not going to like it, because all you’re going to think about is that you’re consuming placenta. But I was really, really surprised that it tasted pretty good mixed with a little bit of alcohol. It was definitely Tamera paying me back for making her taste my breast milk. I tasted my own breast milk and I still think my breast milk was sweeter than Tamera’s placenta!”  she said of the experience. Brave girl, very brave! (Necole Bitchie)

~Cliché

23 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Rihanna For River Island To Debut During London Fashion Week, Behind The Scenes of Beyoncé’s GQ Shoot, and Snoop Dogg’s Instagram French Manicure”

1. Soul Touch says:

Rhianna is hot, she’s a natural.

Beyonce is hot…amazing body, how could anyone question? Work hard for your body.

Men with manicures, cool. Men with french manicures, not cool.

Tia & Tamara – eating the placenta is a common thing in many cultures. Infact, some in western society have parties to partake. That said, my sister can keep that to herself.

2. Kay says:

Beyonce is a natural!!!!

3. EatStylePlay says:

a lot of people take their plancenta and make them into vitamins, i don’t know as a former science major this isn’t very shocking of gross to me. Personally i dont need to do it but whatever.

I’m glad they put a behind the scenes of both shoots. I like them both but i would have loved to see the other outtakes that Beyonce took that didn’t get posted online like the flour ones. I dont think Snoop cares soo much about what ppl think i mean he’s worn some of the best roller wraps i’ve seen in my life…so it’s like oh well nails are nails.

4. DannielleS says:

Rihanna & Beyonce=HOT!

Tia&Tamera…love them!

Snoop…le sigh! I love well groomed and well dressed men, but some things should just be left for women (i.e. french manicures and skirts). Call me old-fashioned, but I don’t need the lines between men and women to be blurred. I like manly men and I’m a girly girl.

5. nike says:

I enjoyed this post! Cute and fun video of Beyonce!

6. Pari says:

Snoop posted a pic yesterday where it looked like he got a french pedicure too. Snoop is Snoop, but I wouldn’t date anyone with them.

7. Kitty B. says:

beYAWNce paid for her body with assiatnce from the gym to maintain it! Don’t kill me stans, her body still looks good!

Every celeb has fashion line now a days im extremely bored.

no comment on Tia & Tamera.

8. Erin says:

Beyonce is just FLAW-FREE! Her face is just stunning plus that womanly body. Terry definitely needs to upload the rest of the photos.

She looks better in the video than she did in the photos, like who does that…seriously?

9. Soul Touch says:

Why can’t anyone have an opinion without being called a hater or a stan?

Juvenile.

10. Annoyingly Right says:

Rhianna KILT it. Period.
    Snoop…uh, no.

11. Meh says:

“2,9000+”

12. Rebecca says:

Rihanna is seriously making me want to partake in that pointed nail trend. Beyonce looks absolutely amazing. These two ladies are shutting shxt down!!

13. Kitty B. says:

@Soul Touch….obviously you have no idea what a stan is, so its very JUVENILE of you to make that comment!

14. Soul Touch says:

@Kitty B

The fact that you even use it is my point, honey.

Ciao

15. kat says:

lmAo @Snoop and his manicure. What the HAIL?

16. Crystal says:

Rihanna went into the wrong business. She should definitely be a model. It’s never too late Rih!

17. JK says:

Kitty B STAY stalking a Bey post. Get a life, lame (used as a noun in this case).

18. Kahalia says:

No and no to the french mani on Snoop. I had to laugh at the girl who said he had the best roller set she’d seen! True.

19. Kitty B. says:

@JK actually I dont, but you seem to STAAAAAY stalking, hope of my coat tails STAN!

@Soul Touch I used it again, STAN!

20. Natasha says:

Have always loved Snoop’s lifestyle of irony.

21. Coco says:

Beyonce is so beautiful and a natural at what she does. She doesn’t ever try to be anyone else but her self

Rhianna looked hot!! in her complex shoot.

22. bebe says:

Both ladies are hot, and I am surprised no one is trying to pine them against each other.

I am laughing at the comment about Snoop having the best roller set … dead!