January 17th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

LaLa Anthony stepped out arm-in-arm with hubby Carmelo for dinner at Scott’s Restaurant in London. She opted for a $526 Markus Lupfer Sequin Lip Sweater and thigh high Christian Louboutin Supra Fifre boots.

Her lavender sweater boasts a v-neck, ribbed cuffs, and a purple sequin lip.

Her long sold out military inspired boots features a 4.5″ heel.

Get her sweater and similar boots below.

I could have done without the fur, but I love the sweater.

Brandy wore a similar Markus Lupfer sweater last October. Who wore it better?

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

16 Responses to “Splurge: LaLa Anthony’s Scott’s Restaurant Markus Lupfer Sequin Lip Sweater and Christian Louboutin Supra Fifre Thigh High Boots”

1. JanaejaQuel' says:

I am so happy to see La La and Carmelo together, holding one another down. They are such a great couple and I wish them the best! I love this look, it so simple but yet chic! That sweater is very cute and comfy and I believe La La rocked this look much better than Brandy.

XoXo,
    JanaejaQuel

2. Feeling this shirt I love anything thing with lips on it..glad they are still together… I love them together

3. Tid bits says:

Sorry Brandy, Lala takes this one.The boots and the fur give the outfit oomph!

4. Rebecca says:

Lala wore it better

5. Faith says:

Cute!

6. Claire says:

Yay for coupledom!

7. dyshaun says:

I love that sweater! And so happy to see LaLa with HER man!

I am sick its 500 hunnid tho! *teary eyed*

8. omgfantastic says:

she (la la) is so not interesting.

9. yusufswifee says:

I like this lala look. Looks cute and not to thought out. Carmelo bugs me but I am glad to see them working out instead of splitting.

And brandy will never win a who wore it better – blah! She still looks like a preying mantis and that doesnt change no matter how much money she spends on her clothes…

10. The look is cute, however she’s a bit late for the let me step out with my man after the scandal photo pop. Maybe she’s trying not to seem too obvious since we hardly see them together anyway.

11. Mely B says:

Bran’s look would’ve been perfect with a better footwear selection.

12. Empress says:

Lala’s fur needs to go…Brandy looks better.
    Glad to see La and Melo together.

iAgree w/ Claire- Yay for coupledom! They look cute!

14. Bajan Candy says:

Uh yeah, I think Lala takes this one. I’m not really a fan of the shirt, but Brandy’s outfit makes her look slow. *rolls eyes* Those pants, that shirt c’mon ma, not even.

15. Tee says: