January 17th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Look for Less, Shopping
By Faith

Kim Kardashian has been sporting the jacket over-the-shoulder look quite a bit lately hasn’t she? She opted for it again in Calabasas with a blush pink long-sleeve blouse, Lanvin Pencil Skirt, and a pair of $575 Jimmy Choo Suede Anouk Pumps:

I think Kimmy has these in every color! The suede pumps feature a point-toe silhouette and 4 3/4″ heels.

Recreate her look with the below pieces.

Nothing groundbreaking here, but the tailoring is pretty impeccable! On another note: let’s leave the “why isn’t Kim wearing maternity clothes yet” question to rest shall we? Well, at least until she starts showing.

At any rate, thoughts on Kim’s look?

23 Responses to “Look for Less: Kim Kardashian’s Lanvin Pencil Skirt and Jimmy Choo Black Suede Anouk Pumps”

1. DomDom says:

No but seriously, she’s preggers, why the tight fitting clothes? She better not suffocate Kanye’s baby -_-

2. I won’t beat her into maternity wear since this outfit is actually cute. However, I’d like it a lot better if she actually wore the jacket.

3. ornella says:

Cute pieces BUT i don’t know, something seems off about her and it made the outfit looks BLAHH

4. DannielleS says:

Love this, but i feel like she wears this look too often

5. Chic business woman is my favorite look on Kim, I guess she’s back to dressing herself these days?

6. Coco says:

I Prefer her old style..

7. Empress says:

Nothin new here, but she does look cute.

8. I really like these new looks! She is looking better than before!

9. LawyerLady says:

I might have to break down and get these Choo’s.

10. Tiffany says:

Fashionable pregnant women don’t wear maternity clothes unless they have to which may only be towards the end. For both of my pregnancies I just bought bigger clothes and wore my hubby’s jeans as boyfriend jeans. I think Kimmy looks great! I’m looking forward to seeing her baby bump.

11. mamareese says:

Um have you seen the maternity clothes lately? I kept some of the tops from mine to wear belted….still look hot! Kim sweetie…this is a plea…NO MORE surgeries to your face it’s looking a bit plastic. Such a pretty woman….why do that?

12. yusufswifee says:

kimmie is having a girl. She doesnt have a belly yet so its tricky and ladies, save your money. I was huge when I was preggers. Son weighed 9 pounds and 12 ounces at birth. I assure you I wore very few maternity clothes. Once her belly comes in – she’ll be fine. I also found myself wearing clothes that I had previously been to nervous to wear – white tank dresses. I hope she is enjoying her pregnancy.

13. Scarlet says:

She looks nice! She like 5 days pregnant so I wouldnt expect maternity clothes as of yet or maybe at all. Kim wouldnt dare want to look “fat”

This is gonna be a longgggggg 9 months geesh!

14. Crystal says:

I love this. So classic and proper. You don’t see many celebrities rocking pencil skirts and blouses and this is one of her signature looks.
    Really with the maternity clothes? I know many prenant women that didn’t wear maternity clothes until the very end if at all.

15. Izhause says:

She’s probably wearing Spanx,pregnancy idk!? This family lies so much. Sometimes she’s big , sometimes she has a belly other times she looks as normal as ever, belly flat as a pancake . Lol

16. Izhause says:

Oh the shoes are nice.

17. smv says:

she looks cute. she is hardly showing so why should she wear maternity clothes. there will be plenty of time for that later. i like this look

18. Ewurafua says:

@Scarlet, she is actually 4 months pregnant! Or so she says! She stated she is due in June.

19. Jonesy says:

Why are these celebrities so vain wearing tight clothes over their bellies knowing good and darn well that mess is not safe or comfortable, all for the sake of fashion? No one is saying wear maternity clothes but you have to think in her case, she should have access to FABOULOUS maternity wear, the way yall brag about her bank account!

Not a big deal, but definitely an observation with celebrities in general! Hey, Beyonce admitted that “THEY” forced her to wear tight clothes while pregnant all for the sake of her image instead of the health of her baby, even though she allegedly suffered a miscarriage!!!

20. She always look the same…so damm boring

21. y says:

i started wearing maternity pants in month 5.
    I dont think shes that far along. But there are many women who refuse to wear maternity clothes for their own personal reasons. But I have to say maternity pants…well leggings which I live in, are super cute and comfy. I rather be comfortable than “cute” or “fashionable”. My bump needs room to grow, breathe and move.
    Im sure (hope) when Kim grows a bump she’ll (or Kanye will) invest in some super chic expensive maternity wear. But for now shes okay, IMO.

22. Lola says:

She always looks uncomfortable however this is a cute outfit. Lets be real she doesn’t look that pregnant right now so I’m sure her bump is fine.