January 16th, 2013
Men's style, Shopping

Usher was spied deplaning at LAX, offering a word of approbation to photogs in a £374 (approximately $600) Hentsch Man Camouflage and Navy Jacket, a $155 Stampd LA studded hat, $950 Lanvin snakeskin embossed sneakers, and a Goyard umbrella:

His waterproof topper, now on sale for £149 (approx. $238), has a two tone design that melds fashion and function.

His elephant grain and pleated calfskin mid top sneakers have a snakeskin imprint.

If you like, score Usher’s jacet at TheGreat-Divide.com. Score his sneakers at Lanvin.com.

Hot! or Hmm…?

Posted In
8 comments

8 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Usher’s LAX Hentsch Man Camouflage Jacket and Lanvin Snakeskin Embossed Sneakers”

1. jrDesignerLover says:

I think you meant 600 not 6000.

2. Suya Girl says:

I see Mr.Raymond dressed himself this morning.

3. Yeah, that 6000 almost blew me away, then I realized it must be a typo. I can’t with this look though…

4. Claire says:

@jrDesignerLover You are correct. Thanks!

5. AzizMom says:

I think it’s hot indeed! Usher still look so young to me. I guess it’s mother’s milk that keeps his eternally youthful!

6. Siyam says:

Hmm…

7. Usher is soo hot to me !! Those eyes !

8. Yashi says:

Claire you got digs on the umbrella?? Please say yes …it looks woven or something of another