January 16th, 2013
Hot or Hmm, Men's style, Shoes

Rapper A$AP Rocky signed copies of his new album after performing on the David Letterman show in an all navy outfit anchored by an $1,800 pair of Raf Simons De Stijl Lego Multicolored Hiking Boots:

According to Upscale Hype, the stompers are from the designer’s Spring/Summer 2008 collection, and feature a Mondrian design, along with multicolored straps.

The shoes are definitely dope, but I’m not sure about how Mr. Rocky paired ‘em here. Hmm..perhaps it’s the black socks and shorts?
What do you think?

*A$AP also rocked the shoes for his performance. Check it out here:

Thoughts?

23 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: A$AP Rocky’s David Letterman Raf Simons De Stijl Lego Multicolored Hiking Boots”

1. I dont hate them .. I guess it fits his style

2. tookie p says:

Hott!!!! I like the shoe. I probably would have gone a slightly different direction with the styling, but I think ASAP is dope and fashion forward.

3. KAS says:

Are we really gonna pretend this show is hot?!? This looks like a device for Orthopaedic patients in the hospital? Whose 3 yr olds childs art project is this?

4. DomDom says:

They look like those casts you get on your feet when you’ve fractured a toe. They are hideous, and so is the outfit.

5. Rebecca says:

In really feeling this kid!

6. Est87 says:

These shoes are horrid!

7. Carlos V says:

My man, January in NYC is not for shorts, boots are dope though.

8. lala says:

OMG A$AP

9. Yashi says:

cutie

10. What in the velcro ski slope white patent leather Hell is this?!

11. Faith says:

He’s a strange one…the boots are cool though lol

12. kory conover says:

I liked the shoes until I saw them from the top. ASAP is so ugly! He looks like Oscar from The Proud Family.

13. HOT MESS!! He trys to hard to be “fashion’ but Im not buying

14. Charlie says:

Looks like Leggos to me.

15. jrDesignerLover says:

um…I don’t get it

16. Real Talk says:

Ya’ll should be happy for a brother doing very well in the fashion world, you can hate on him but this guy his already cosigned in the fashion world , you can’t find those shoes anymore i bet Raf himself blessed him with those shoes. if this guys his cosigned by Raf himself, he’s already making it

17. DIVA says:

this kid is trying too hard to be different & unique.

18. lex says:

I agree with KAS lol. His whole outfit looks horrible. A trench coat with shorts that look like a dress? He looks like somebodies grandma. Im not seeing what the rest of you are seeing.

19. Prettigyrl78 says:

nothing irks me more than for folks to give their opinion and another person says it’s hating. says who??!! everybody is not going to like everything and everybody. you are not going to go to the comment section and everyone is singing praises to the featured person. this word “hating” is the most abused and overused word to ever hit the scene…these shoes are ugly as homemade sin. if that makes me a hater, then i’ll be that…all day long…

20. Choco aka Hipppie says:

I like the hiking boots and at first I didn’t like how he originally paired them but after looking at more of the photos I like his style not to mention he is one good looking brotha!

21. kiks says:

2000 dollars for glued up, stitched together art project??!! no thank you! a mess!