January 15th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Serena Williams, Shopping

The Williams sisters challenged each other to a fun game of ping pong at the Olsen Hotel in Melbourne Australia. For the occasion, Venus opted for comfort in a strapless floral dress, while Serena skewed sultry in a $76 black and white Bodycon dress from Topshop:

The elastane and polyester dress has an optical print.

Serena’s body looks banging in this little number!

If you like, nab one of your own at Topshop.
Thoughts on their looks?

Images: Getty/Topshop

23 Responses to “Steal: Serena Williams’s Olsen Hotel Australia Ping Pong Topshop Black and White Printed Dress”

1. Jei says:

Serena is killing in that dress! Venus..what’s going on?

2. KBS says:

I would never let my sister out like that ****throws Side eye to Serena***

3. mary says:

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT VENUS’S HAIR. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT…..LITERALLY

4. DomDom says:

Venus looks hilariously bad! Like seriously, that hair is so ridiculous, can’t help but laugh.

5. Martinique_Fr says:

I’m sorry how old is Venus again? Is this because she’s dating that youngster? Where are her people?

6. Crystal says:

It kind of looks like one of those diagrams of the muscular system.

7. bella says:

Venus looks busted as hell.

8. I don’t like either of the looks, but Venus looks like an 18 year old fresh out of F21. What’s up with that?

9. Empress says:

Lmao @ Crystal

I don’t like this dress on Serena.

I thought the blonde hair and beads from their younger days were bad. Venus needs to get rid of that hair.

10. Kitty B. says:

Dont like the dress on Serena, it makes her look big and bulky, no MA’AM!

11. Choco aka Hipppie says:

I like the dress but not on Serena and I don’t know what is wrong with ashy edges Venus?????

12. Anna says:

Serena has that gladiator in a dress look to her. Too manly!

13. kiks says:

I wish Serena would have pulled her hair into a high bun, her look is too busy! As for Venus, girl you know better!

14. Miss Rina says:

Serena looks HOT anytime she covers her arms… Just my opinion

15. Bajan Candy says:

I think Serena looks amazing, she always does-and I appreciate the effort, especially from a female athlete!!! Venus on the other hand, I can’t-I just can’t.

16. Louuu says:

Venus’s struggle is TOO real

17. COCO says:

I like monchrome, but not feeling the pattern. I think she’s been working with a new styist though for the past few months, and for the most part has been looking AMAZING….but yeah not feeling the outfit. Venus actually used to be a very cute girl a while back after she stopped wearing the beads in her hair…I don’t know what happened, those braids are soooo wrong for her. She looks good with dark straight hair with soft bangs, this is not cute!

18. tt says:

i don’t like the dress on serene, but her makeup & hair look nice. now venus…

19. Bre Bre says:

They both look bad… Serena is already an amazon and the big hair makes her look even bigger. She look like she could be a hell of a line backer. lol #NoShade

20. Maybe its just me, but this dress isnt very flattering in my opinion. Something about those hypnotizing lines and her massive body I guess. Body is bangin, don’t get me wrong, but this dress on her is not cute to me. And Venus…I’m not going there.

21. jumelle12 says:

I love Serena and believe she is in FABULOUS SHAPE- but bodycon dresses are not suited for her- she appears bulky- its not figure flattering in the least bit

22. LawyerLady says:

P FUNK!!!! Venus is channeling George Clinton. How unfortunate. I love Serena – truly, but due to her amazing, athletic body – she needs to embrace sleek.