January 15th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kim Kardashian and sister Kourtney are making promo rounds for their upcoming season of Kim and Kourtney Take Miami. Earlier today, Kim visited Live With Kelly and Michael wearing a $3,995 Stella McCartney Lace Peplum Dress and nude Jimmy Choo pumps.

Her now sold out lace peplum dress features dove-gray chiffon backing, nude zip fastening, and mesh side panels.

She finished her look with a bold red lip and loose hair.

Hot! The yellow lace is a stunning combination with the scarlet lip. More of these looks, please!

What do you think?

*Kourtney looked pretty glamorous herself in a Skaist Taylor fur jacket, Paul and Joe Sister Red Twill Baby Leopard Print Blouse, a $895 Proenza Schouler PS1 Pochette, and Christian Louboutin Pumps. What do you think of her ensemble?

~Cliché

39 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s Live With Kelly and Michael Stella McCartney Lace Peplum Dress”

1. Sarah J says:

LOVE IT!!!

2. Messy mess. Looks like baby caca to me.

3. jeda says:

i love the dress! I want to see her baby bump though.
    Blessings

4. Faith says:

Cute! But baby caca actually just killed me for the entire afternoon

5. Mesa says:

@jeda I don’t think she has one yet…or barely as one. She’s barely showing at all… The dress is ok idk Kim doesn’t do it for me in the fashion depArtment Anymore. I think she’s only three months so I know every pregnancy is different she might not start showing until 6 months.

6. DannielleS says:

snooze. her hair looks weird to me, but I do like her red lipstick

7. Empress says:

I love this dress on her! Another season? Does anybody still watch their show?

8. Eb says:

She looks FAB! Reminds me of Kimmy’s old style…I hope it’s here to stay!

9. Kisha says:

She looks like octomom to me. Something about the lips. But the dress I love!!!!

10. Krystel says:

Phew…glad to see old Kimmy coming back to herself for a change.

11. Kitty B. says:

@Empress, Ratings have dropped for the show dramatically, but the Kardashians signed a $40M contrat with E! for 4 more seasons so regardless they have to fulfill their contract.

Uhm, she was just in gym attire 2 days ago and there was NO bump in sight, this girl is gonna milk this attention for everything it can give…

And on a fashion note, I’m on the fence with this look, something is off…

12. Khlo3fan says:

She looks great here! Love the lip color!

Sidenote: She does kinda remind me of Octomom

13. Crystal says:

i’ve always loved that kim keeps everything simple. a neutral dress and shoe, orange lip, no jewerly and clean short nails. no loud nail polish, big door knocker earrings, long pointy nails, tattoo’s, trendy hair…none of that. i think that’s why i love her style so much…when she’s not trying to be overly sexy.

14. Choco aka Hipppie says:

That dress is reminding me of the doilies my grandmother would put on the arms of her sofa

15. Prettigyrl78 says:

i love it…and the pop color with the lipstick…love me some kimmy

16. Meh says:

I prefer kourtney’s get up.

17. Graybie says:

IM DEAD AT BABY CACA LMAO but i like the look…

18. natasha says:

She looks beautiful.

19. Carmen says:

WHAT THE WHAT…. I need to see this dress on someone of average size because this clearly isnt fitting Ms. Kardashian as expected!! When she made her entrance on Live with Kelly and Micheal it was a total disaster! It looked like she said F-it no one will see that I can’t zip it up! OMG its time for some MATERNITY CLOTHES!!!

20. jess from london says:

She looks so much better then usual although that lippy is too red…I beg she start wearing more loser clothes..we believe your pregnant already…gawdd!!

21. Siyam says:

The fur on Kourtney looks overdone and too big. I would have preferred a trench or even long wool coat instead

22. Anna says:

Charlize Theron has worn the exact same dress and it looked a hell lot better. Sorry Kim.

23. LMAO bitches! says:

She looks AMAZING, and the facelift/botox is looking cute here and a little more natural than usual.

can you do botox shots when you’re preggers? I wonder…

24. tt says:

that dress looks terrible on her. i like kourtney’s outfit though.

25. gina says:

Kim is in color, she looks hot! she would have killed this look with some color heels.

26. Feather says:

Kim is so pretty.. I have a feeling she is going to blow up like Mariah with her pregnancy.. Hopefully not though.

27. Yay..color for Kim!! I miss her signature blazer, color leggings/jeans and pumps. She owned that look!

28. nia says:

how is Kim milking her pregnancy?

I’m torn because I absolutely LOVE Kim in color, but something about this look just does NOT work… (iAgree with Kisha- she does look like Octomom for some reason…)
    I love Kourtney’s look though- I actually saw them on Live w/ Kelly & Michael yesterday, and w/o the fur coat, the outfit is very cute!

30. bramka play says:

the dress is gorgeous and Kim is a beautiful woman, but I don’t think she should be wearing it, having such wide hips…

31. JaneDope says:

This looks horrible! The fit is all wrong and makes her look sloppy.

32. LawyerLady says:

They both look chic. Though the real winners are Kim’s lip color and Kourt’s snakeskin heels. To die for!

33. Westafricanmutt says:

Sorry but that little pic of Kourtney got me. She worked it! Kim… her face looks beautiful though…

34. bebe says:

Preferred Kourtney’s outfit, very luxe.

35. I.M.Kells says:

Whoever brought the old Kim back?! Thank you! I’m just so excited to see her in anything that’s not leather and all black. I agree that she a.) looks like Octomom and b.) is really hippy in this dress. However, she is beginning to stray from the last eight months of fashion slavery and I love it!

36. jrDesignerLover says:

I wish I could see more Kourtney outfits…she’s more stylish than Kim

37. yusufswifee says:

OMG – BABY CACA! I’m dead!!!

I love the lippie….that is all.

38. Cco says:

Has she had work done on her face or does she just look different cuz she’s pregnant