January 14th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington, On the Scene
On the Scene: The Weinstein Company Golden Globes After Party
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

“After the party is the after party”.

Hollywood’s hottest celebrities engaged in a bit of post awards schmoozing into the wee hours of the morning. The Weinstein Company Golden Globes After Party was the host to some of our favorites.

Let’s take a peep at a few of their looks.

Jennifer Lopez was in attendance with her beau, Casper Smart. J.Lo rocked a Zuhair Murad black halter silk crepe gown. Hot!

Diddy was also on hand for the night’s festivities. I’m sure this wasn’t awkward.

Taraji P. Henson was clad in a Camilla and Marc Estate Contrast-trim Crepe Jumpsuit and Valentino Rockstud Pumps.

Garcelle Beauvais went with a nude dress and Sergio Rossi Caged Ankle Boots. That face is beat!

Jessica Alba plucked a checkered look from Louis Vuitton’s Spring 2013 show, along with Casadei’s black patent leather pumps. No complaints, here!

Jamie Foxx brought along his gorgeous daughter, Corinne.

Jesse Williams looked dapper in a suit.

Don Cheadle’s wife Bridgid Coulter was his date for the evening; sporting a red lace and tulle gown. I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it either.

Kerry Washington posed with her Django Unchained director Quentin Tarantino, her Miu Miu dress still going strong.

Vanessa Bryant was all smiles in a fur coat and black ruffled sandals when she showed up with husband, Kobe. I would love a better look at her LBD!

Like Jamie, Harold Perrineau brought along his daughter Aurora. She was clad in a leather jacket and nude frock. It’s understated with edge. Cute!

Thandie Newton decided to forgo the outfit change and held on to her Giles embellished dress. I was semi-liking this until the shoes killed my vibe.

Who was your best dressed at the Golden Globes after parties?

~Cliché

34 Responses to “On the Scene: The Weinstein Company Golden Globes After Party”

1. Taraji know she better work! She looks amazing!!

2. Caribbelle says:

Jennifer has Zuhair Murad on lock. She does his designs justice!

3. T says:

I wonder what Diddy was saying in the picture with J. Lo…I smell a caption contest coming on.

4. Martinique_Fr says:

YESSS to Garcelle, Taraji and Jennifer!

5. Taj says:

Jennifer looked incredible and I also like Taraji’s look.

6. "You Left My Comments for Dead" says:

lol Jennifer is looking awkward AF in that pic with her, Casper, and Diddy. I really think every body looks nice.

***Soooo the see-through dresses that look like ice skating costumes is the new thing this season? What is the correct name of these types of dresses?

7. loverly says:

That pic of J. Lo, Diddy and Casper is HILARIOUS. Caption that for real!

Why does Jamie’s daughter look so grown?? I’m getting old. I remember when she was still a little girl and he talked about how excited she was to go with him to the Oscars the year he won.

Oh Jesse, Jesse, Jesse…he makes Grey’s worth it.

8. Kishonda says:

Everyone looks great, esp my girl Jlo and yes she looks awkward but beautiful with Diddy!

J.Lo’s face in the pic with Diddy is priceless. LOL!

10. Krystel says:

J lo looks great….Jamie’s daughter is so beautiful.

11. Crystal says:

J.Lo is smokin’.
    Vanessa Bryant looks old but her shoes are cute.
    Taraji looks great. I tried that jumpsuit on but it didn’t fit quite right on me. It looks great on her.

12. Jei says:

Taraji looks fierce!!

13. Dobe says:

Taraji looks great! Love that jumpsuit!

14. I said it says:

Thandie is the best hands down to me, so effortlessly beautiful.

15. Dom says:

Loving Taraji’s jumpsuit! JLo finally just looks blah to me. She’ll get em next time, I’m sure.

16. Choco aka Hipppie says:

I do not like Jennifer’s makeup and if I were her knowing Diddy and the rumors about Casper I wouldn’t let the both of them become pals

17. Kitty B. says:

Taraji, NO!

Kerry Better WERK!

Thandie as said before, the and shoes are a no…

Jamie and his GORG daughter I love!

Diddy looks old as hell, im not feeling his facial hair change…

18. alexis p says:

don cheadle’s wife dress is very cute just not on her..shes too pale for the look and her hairstyle wasnt a good choice

19. Empress says:

Taraji looks nice in that jumpsuit.

So Kobe reconciled with his wife. Well well…”It’s cheaper to keep her”.

20. Yeaaaa more like Vanessa kept Kobe! She owns his balls. Sorry.

JLo’s body and dress is smokin but her make up looks faded..like mine does after a long night of drinking.

21. Orantus says:

Everyones fugging beige

Taraji looks the best.

22. Tee says:

Diddy needs to whiten his teeth…

23. Lex says:

BIG NO’s to Tarajis jumpsuit and JLos eye makeup!!

24. DIVA says:

Vanessa Bryant looks a mess… she needs to ALWAYS cover those legs & feet…. Kobe needs burn those shoes he is wearing asap.— he looks so awkward outside of sports attire.
    Don Cheadle’s wife should have worn her hair up in a bun
    Jessica Alba’s checkered mess doesn’t look half bad compared to the version Kerry Washington wore last week.
    why did Harold Perrineau let his daughter come outside in a nightgown ?

25. DarkEmpress says:

I loved Thandie’s dress, it was one of my favourites. I think the shoes were wrong though. But sometimes, its the camera, maybe they were more blue but the flash made them lavender.

26. TheFav1 says:

OMG!!!! @ Tee I just scrolled down to write the same exact thing!!!! crest white strips! smh! Jennifer slayed in that dress…my! I would have loved to hear what Puffy said to Casper or vice versa. Jennifer’s face looks like “oh God, oh God, play nice nice” lol.

27. Noirre says:

Taraji looks great.

28. Abby says:

Kerry and Taraji!!

29. Feather says:

Vanessa and Kobe look great. Jessica Alba can do no wrong.

30. zona says:

Jesse Williams! My gosh this man! he’s just sooo yummy looking

31. Dizzle says:

Thandie, Thandie. Come on now. Those shoes killed the fit

32. Ahaa, its nice conversation about this paragraph at this place at this web site, I have read all
    that, so at this time me also commenting here.

33. Toys story 3 says:

It’s very effortless to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I
    found this piece of writing at this web site.