January 11th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Men's style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are taking Paris by storm and the stylish couple made a stop at designer Stéphane Rolland’s showroom. Yeezy wore the same $199 Maison Martin Margiela x H&M’s Beige Wool Coat he originally wore back in October.

This time around, Kanye paired the coat with a denim shirt, black trousers, and black shoes, but at the star studded Maison Martin Margiela x H&M fête in NYC, he opted for all-white with black sneakers.

The coat has inverted lapels, notched neckline details, and oversized buttons.

I’m loving the wool coat/denim shirt combination! Kanye looks so polished: I cannot remember the last time I saw him look this nice when he wasn’t in a tux. He looks so…dare I say it…French.

What do you think? When did he wear it better?

12 Responses to “When Did He Wear It Better? Kanye West in Maison Martin Margiela x H&M’s Beige Wool Coat”

1. Addikted2Fashion says:

I like it with the denim. He looks very put together and like a gentleman. Two thumbs up!

2. gina says:

He looks nice both times but I’m really feeling the Paris look.

3. Roco says:

Prefer it with the denim and black, they made the color of the coat pop more. And it looks better with more tailored pieces underneath.

4. meekaG says:

Is it short?

5. stylengrace says:

Seesh! I’m getting life from both looks, but if I had to go with one it’ll be the left.

6. shan says:

How tall is Kanye cause lately he’s been looking Kevin Hart’s height with those saggy pants. I love the jacket though.

7. MissRich says:

Kanye looked nice in the white, but I’m a let him finish, but KIM has the best all white look of all time (lol) I simply adore that fur muff, could be a purse but its so cute and romantic. Yes romantic. Every lady needs a fur muff!

8. LaTasha says:

Love Kanye…don’t like either look. This jacket looks better with a business suit. I can see this on wallstreet but not on Kanye with all white or a denim shirt.

9. Jei says:

Denim look.

10. Definitely in the denim look! Glad to finally see him dressed like he has style.

11. Beanie says:

I like the denim look better.

12. Both looks are actually amazing!