January 11th, 2013
Beyonce, Fashion, Fashion News
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

• Ever wonder why Marc Jacobs didn’t take over at Dior? Well, wonder no more. The designer claims, “It was actually my psychiatrist who said, ‘How is this going to improve the quality of your life?’ and I said, ‘It’s not.’ I mean, two more shows – and after Galliano, what he has done – when am I going to live my life?” He went on to discuss his humanity, and that he, too, has feelings and isn’t teflon to criticism. Glad to hear you’re one of us, Marc! (Vogue UK)

• Want to see a half-naked David Beckham? Of course you do. Check out these photos of the soccer player turned model on set with H&M. TGIF, y’all! (Fashionista)

• Speaking of H&M, a sneaky photographer snapped these pix of Beyoncé shooting an upcoming campaign for the fast fashion retailer in the Bahamas. Loving the colors, Bey!

• Beyoncé also headed to her official website to announce the reunion of Destiny’s Child.“I am so happy to announce the first original Destiny’s Child music in years!” she revealed. Love Songs, the group’s latest musical offering, is actually a compilation of formerly recorded tracks, save for one gem, “Nuclear”, which US Weekly now reports is slated for a Super Bowl performance. Are you excited for their return? More importantly, does this mean we get to see some of Miss Tina’s latest fashions? (Beyoncé/US Weekly)

• While the Missoni family continue their search for Vittorio Missoni, the show must literally go on. The fashion house will show their menswear collection in Milan on Sunday, as scheduled. As of now, members of the family are, understandably, not expected to be in attendance. The guest list is strictly limited to press and buyers. Our thoughts and prayers remain with the Missoni family during this difficult time. (Fashionista)

• Stephanie Seymour, 44, dishes up serious sex appeal in her Jason Wu ad campaign. We’re taking notes. Werk! (Grazia)

~Cliché

18 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Marc Jacobs’s Psychiatrist Told Him Not to Take Dior Job, Beyoncé Shoots for H&M, and Missoni Will Show Menswear Collection in Milan”

1. smv says:

david that is not ALL you. quit it lol

2. RHONYC says:

@ smv

i saw a photo taken by Victoria years ago (you can’t find it anymore) and let’s just say…she is a b-l-e-s-s-e-d woman. it’s real alright! ;-)

3. Dobe says:

David Beckham and Beyonce? H&M is on the come-up! lol
    Stephanie Seymour looks great!

4. mirage says:

It is a known fact that David is packing some serious heat, unlike some other celebs he has no need for socks. He isn’t called Golden Balls for no good reason lol.

5. DannielleS says:

Beyonce looks real hot in that photo…literally and I am jealous! I’m ready for Spring and Summer already!

Yes indeed we are taking notes Stephanie Seymour! She looks great and Jason Wu’s collection is HOT!

7. Crystal says:

Oh, I just fell deeper in love with Marc and I didn’t think that was possible. Umm, rumor has it that David is au naturale in these photo’s. I bought a pair of H&M boxers once cuz David was on the box. Talk about impulse shopping! Destiny’s Child can miss me with this one new song.

8. Tee Tee says:

God Bless you David.

9. Problem ? says:

STEPHANIE SEYMOUR IS ON FIRE! GORGEOUS!

10. Destiny’s Child? New album? Oh Lord…

11. Snooty Poodle says:

H&M and Beyonce yeah whatever it is the stans are going to buy all of it.

12. KBS says:

David’s body looks less gym-my and more gummy. I guess he doesn’t do the gym in the winter?

Stef looks great, I’m feeling thoes pants!

13. Faith says:

2013 is clearly the year of Beyonce.

14. Jonesy says:

Good for Marc, I don’t blame him! Live your life, its too short!

Sneak pictures? Surely you jest…. Beyonce leaked these herself, according to her interview she runs a tight ship, so ummm yeah!

And David is extra bony in this pics, I’m not feeling it! LOL

15. Addikted2Fashion says:

Oh David…your body is just…Victoria is a lucky woman.
    Love me some Marc Jacobs! :)
    Bey is determined to make 2013 the year of the Beyhive and I am not mad.
    Ms Seymour, I see you! She shut that shoot down!

16. Miss j says:

Beyonce looks hot for the h&m photoshot

17. steve says:

Marc Jacobs steals the ideas of a young girl and tortures her, meanwhile fooles with love. Read the shocking details and the truth about MJ at: http://styleangelique.blogspot.hu/2012/12/marc-jacobs-godfather-in-sponge-bob.html

18. Westafricanmutt says:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay Destiny’s Child! Yaaaaay!