/* analytics code */
• Ever wonder why Marc Jacobs didn’t take over at Dior? Well, wonder no more. The designer claims, “It was actually my psychiatrist who said, ‘How is this going to improve the quality of your life?’ and I said, ‘It’s not.’ I mean, two more shows – and after Galliano, what he has done – when am I going to live my life?” He went on to discuss his humanity, and that he, too, has feelings and isn’t teflon to criticism. Glad to hear you’re one of us, Marc! (Vogue UK)
• Want to see a half-naked David Beckham? Of course you do. Check out these photos of the soccer player turned model on set with H&M. TGIF, y’all! (Fashionista)
• Speaking of H&M, a sneaky photographer snapped these pix of Beyoncé shooting an upcoming campaign for the fast fashion retailer in the Bahamas. Loving the colors, Bey!
• Beyoncé also headed to her official website to announce the reunion of Destiny’s Child.“I am so happy to announce the first original Destiny’s Child music in years!” she revealed. Love Songs, the group’s latest musical offering, is actually a compilation of formerly recorded tracks, save for one gem, “Nuclear”, which US Weekly now reports is slated for a Super Bowl performance. Are you excited for their return? More importantly, does this mean we get to see some of Miss Tina’s latest fashions? (Beyoncé/US Weekly)
• While the Missoni family continue their search for Vittorio Missoni, the show must literally go on. The fashion house will show their menswear collection in Milan on Sunday, as scheduled. As of now, members of the family are, understandably, not expected to be in attendance. The guest list is strictly limited to press and buyers. Our thoughts and prayers remain with the Missoni family during this difficult time. (Fashionista)