January 11th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

While some people are still seething over her GQ spread, Beyoncé remains unbothered; taking to her Instagram to serve up yet another dose of BaddieBey fashion. This time, the singer can be seen in a Céline Fall 2012 leather and fur sweatshirt and a pair of $580 Alexander McQueen Velvet Loafers .

Her multicolored top was modeled on the runway with white track pants and heels.

Her velvet loafers features a round toe and an embroidered skull. Take a peep at a similar pair below.

If you’re up for the splurge, get her sweatshirt at your local Céline boutique. Cop her shoes here.

What do you think of her latest look?

~Cliché

Image: @BaddieBey

42 Responses to “Splurge: Beyoncé’s Instagram Céline Fall 2012 Fur and Leather Sweatshirt and Alexander McQueen Velvet Loafers”

1. T says:

I love the jumper… Beyonce needs to stop whatever she is trying to do tho…I think she is bored…she needs to go on tour

2. Tallulah says:

GORGEOUS. She has gotten so thin, just look at those perfect thighs.

I love that we are back to stalking Bey instagram again. It gets all these women on here so upset :)

3. Chill says:

I like that sweater, I would probably wear it with a leather pencil skirt and stilettos

4. Carmen says:

I don’t like the sweater. I agree with T, she is definitely bored and trying too hard at whatever she is doing

5. Prettigyrl78 says:

she is bored…and she is boring me. this lady could put on tar and feathers and folk would still think it’s baddiebey fashion. more solange, please!

6. NinaKnows says:

Idk. It seems to me as though since Solange has been getting all the fashion attention, here come Beyonce wanting to be “out the box” with her fashions too. She seems to be trying too hard to be notced lately and IDK why she feels the need!

7. nia says:

these poses are what I’m not here for!! all her backgrounds look like mall backdrops where the hell is she?

8. mamareese says:

I love Bey!!! But that neck pose is weird and that sweater…don’t like it… but again I love Bey I think she’s finally comfortable and it shows I like these random pics…..

9. Est87 says:

What’s with the awkward pose? I can imagine her to herself: ‘hmm, this is what edgy looks like, right?’ :-/

10. @Jas that sweater is a dead ringer! Flying odd the shelves in 5,4,3,2…

11. Shren says:

I love it!!! I’m speaking strictly on the fashion, not her.

12. DBShuneek says:

BEY BEY BEY…..

13. StopTheMaddness says:

lol…These silly myspace poses, she tried it though.

14. LMAO says:

Lol at the shade in this post. The Queen remains unmoved while the rest stay pressed!

15. Benni says:

I would love to know how can i get some of my clothing line over to Beyoncé

16. Faith says:

Strange pose, but cute look!

17. Kitty B. says:

As I said earlier, this is BeYAWNce OVERKILL! and the outfit doesnt even look good…smh

18. Kitty B. says:

Lol @ Jas, I seriously may purchase this, i need an outfit for my BFF’s bday celebration anyway lol, thanks!

19. Liz says:

Bey is beautiful. She is the Queen of f*cking everything.

But, if I say something about this ridiculous pose (seriously, yawl have eyes too), I’m a hater.

Oh.

20. Mellie-Rae says:

I actually like this look even though the pose do look weird. This is all new for Bey. I hope she comes more out of her shell and gives us more. Maybe her “fakeness” will slowly be a thing of the past.

21. Jane' says:

@jas what about some cute loafers for less..the sweater is on point my size and all

22. NaturalBarbie says:

If Beyonce’s instagram pics were authentic then maybe I could get into what she’s trying to do but these are photoshoots. Mrs. B “sat” it down somewhere.

23. chrisyb says:

Omg i used to love Bey but man she has turned sooooo corny!!! please Bey go back to being classy!!!! You are a queen why dress and act like civillians!!!

24. Fab. says:

Why do people crucify Beyonce for using Instagram the same way 99.9% of these attention wh0ring females do… would it be better if she had a bad filter, bathroom mirror and double pic? anyways.

Not a fan of that shirt.

25. homey.lover.friend says:

Even the biggest Beyonce stan sees that this pose is pure foolishness.

It would be cool if her Instagram revealed more about the woman that she is (fabulous) and not the woman that she wants to be at the moment (edgy).

26. FiFi says:

BaddieBey = BeijosBey –> http://www.beijostiffany.com/

I love my gal Beyonce…but dammit this IG biz has GOT TO STOP. Just leave it to the “inspiring” fashion bloggers!

27. Enigma says:

I guess since I’m not a stan / fan I’m not familiar with who Bey was before to judge if this is “corny” or “boredom” or “attention-whoring-because-baby-sis-is-getting-fashion- attention” but I’m loving it! I actually I’m liking Bey more because of her instragram.

28. Enigma says:

Thanks @jas for the link. I’ll be ordering more inline with my price range

29. glamazontiff says:

Y’all be on it…I knew as soon as saw that sweatshirt to come straight here for the info. I love sweatshirts especially ones that are unique. I swear Bey getting paid to post pics like these lol

30. peplum lover says:

beautiful
    love the sweater – especially the leather arm
    absolutely gorge

and the loafers are cute
    i wasnt really feeling the GQ shoot
    though

31. yahnam says:

i thought instagram was used for posting pics…i don’t understand why women keep complaining lol….smh

32. NaturalBarbie says:

Now would I prefer this over the ratchet pics floating around the internet of course but It’s not so much about instagram but Authenticity. But this is coming from someone who doesn’t use instagram.

33. jasmine says:

Beyonce stans are retarded. Beyonce gets a post, someone has an opinion that is contrary to your obsession, then ya’ll are mad. but the minute an average girl gets a post for the bombshell of the day then all of ya’ll depositing 2 cent. So, ummm, i guess that would make ya’ll “pressed haters”, too. i think beyonce is trying to hard. Great performer, whatevs, but she is trying to remain relevant.

34. Roni says:

Love the sweater!!!

35. lola A. says:

That sweater is ugly…

36. Meh says:

I think she may be tryna garner new fans – younger generation – since pop music’s target audience are teenagers… ?? Cuz one cannot simply fathom this baddiebey craze. Odd enough her fans are older.

1. Why are people always trying to create sibling rivalry? 2. People would be would be beyond content if her instagram was about her personal life.

38. peplum lover says:

Thanks Jas – for the link – hope they ship to the uk – I think it would look dope with the melody eshani chain – with the lion at the front !!!! :)

39. Gia says:

Love B, but what is up with all the weird poses on instagram lately tho?

40. TrueT says:

I don’t understand why everyone is complaining about her poses in these Instagram pics. How else would you like her to pose? Like she does on the red carpet in an evening gown or like like some basic chick with her hand on her hip in a club photo?? Ya’ll kill me.

41. Likkle Miss says:

Beyonce’s instagram is stupid. The end.

(and I love her)