January 11th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Karrueche Tran for Rolling Out Magazine

Karrueche Tran for Rolling Out Magazine.
See video here:

Spied @TheYBF

Posted In
39 comments

39 Responses to “Snapshot: Karrueche Tran for Rolling Out Magazine”

1. lola A. says:

She is not serving it in these photos there just cute.

2. Crystal says:

Like watching paint dry

3. Niele says:

pretty girl just not a model though

4. ehhhhh she’s way more beautiful than these

@Niele, I was thinking the SAME thing! She seems to be a really beautiful girl but she’s definitely not a model.

6. she is such a beauty!!! sorry for english Im french

7. Savage says:

I mean…big ups to Olori for the styling lol

8. uuuggghhh says:

I wish people wouldn’t hate on this girl. She did nothing to me so its no need for me to go on her, but I will say this she is naturally beautiful no make up or extra fluff needed get your hustle girl.

9. Dria says:

I agree. As gorgeous as she is I’m not getting model here…More like pretty girl trying to model

10. Bella says:

She has great bone structure! Get it wherever she can..

11. Whatevs says:

Why she look like she just came from church and decided to do a ootd for her blog…

12. Bhud says:

just a minor suggestion: title these posts “Snapshots” as so not to confuse the more simple folk like myself. I usually skip these posts cause i always think its just that one ‘snapshot’ featured on the main page.

13. Bhud says:

and oh… harpo, who dis woman?

14. Roco says:

No. Nuh-mm. This is bad. A fail on everyone’s part. And I want to slap that hat off her head.

15. Grace says:

This is laughable. Nice try though.

16. ANGELICA says:

@ Bhud- Yes! I totally agree. I usually skip these as well because I figured there was just the one photo already previewed on the homepage.
    This girl is pretty, but the photos are kind of ‘Meh’ to me. She should try going edgier next photoshoot.

17. Honeyboo says:

I feel like if she wasn’t associated with chris brown that you all wouldn’t be giving her such a hard time. Give props when they’re due. She’s delicate, chic, and looks beautiful.

18. Nicolette says:

she looks beautifull :)

19. @honeyboo I doubt anyone would even be talking about her period if it weren’t for her association with Chris Brown…

She’s a pretty girl I don’t think anyone is arguing with that

Boooo

21. Mellie-Rae says:

Lets call it like it is. The photos is not that great and anyone who things they are …well is a Karreche fan. Its not about hating or giving her a hard time. Its the truth plain and simple. And yes she is a very pretty girl but these photos not doing it for me…sorry

22. smv says:

The hat is ugly. She is pretty. She is not a model -styling all wrong. And i do agree that ppl are harsh on this girl. she dated chris brown AFTER rihanna and Rhihanna was not woman enough to let that relationship run its course and fueling twitter foolishness. Rhihanna is 100% responsible (not in a good way) for this chic being famous. With that being said….Karrueche just please find something you are good at and cash in..fashion is not it… done

23. Ashot03 says:

love the hat!!!

24. Ashot03 says:

love the hat!!! where can I find it?

25. Snailz says:

She really needta take that dam hat OFF!

26. Annie says:

She is not a good model. It’s not hate. It’s true. Many people hate on Cassie’s music and her relationship with Diddy, but people never deny that Cassie can model her butt off. Unfortunately, although Kae is pretty, she is not model material. I can’t put my finger on it, but she emotes no attitude or expression in her pictures. I just see “cute” or “sweet” when I see her in photos.

27. Lowi says:

Pretty girl, but she is not a model material. She have some big hands tho lool

28. LawyerLady says:

@Bhud – the Color Purple reference is soooo on point. That hat is wearing her – she is not wearing it.

29. SHE TRIES TO HARD,,THIS IS NOT HER. SHE NEEDS TO BE HERSELF. DONT KNOW IF SHE HAS IT IN HER, BUT SHE’S JUST CUTE. NOTHING SPECIAL. IT’S NOT TIMELESS BEAUTY, ION KNOW MAYBE ITS JUST ME

30. Natalie says:

Swv what u saying is so true, look @ all the so called celebrity they were all average looking until PR, stylist and producer help them blow…this will happen with Kae too and Chris and Rihanna are responsible

31. Carmen says:

The last picture is very pretty.

32. LEGZFORDAYZ says:

SHE SHOULD MODEL FOR COMPANIES LIKE AMERICAN APPAREL OR LACOSTE OR ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH OR ANY OTHER MALL STORE OR SOME KIND OF YOUNG ADULT LINE NOT PRINT MODELING OR RUNWAY JUST STORE PRINTS.

33. Orantus says:

Who the fug is she? Why all these fake asses be riding on our shirt tails. ..Purleease