January 11th, 2013
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Shopping

Happy Friday!
It’s been quite a dynamic week on the site, and Mail Bombs will hopefully be the perfect exclamation point to a fabulous past few days!
Let’s get right into it, shall we?
@Only1Krysten hit us up on Twitter, saying, “Oh please tell me who makes this jacket!!!!”

Cassie looked super sharp in a $2,245 3D Neo Jacket by Dion Lee:

A detailed skeletal pattern is slashed onto the back of the neoprene jacket. Fierce! Get yours at Shopbop.com.

Jasmine types, “My best friend’s bday is coming and and she wants shoes similar to the ones that Rihanna is wearing in this pic.”

“…Do you know where she can get some similar ones that are responsibly priced?”

Rihanna paired a $630 Isabel Marant Marak Dress with Manolo Blahnik Raviota Ankle Strap Pumps:

Her pumps are sold out, but you can get a similar look with these options:

DeeJay says, “I ran across a picture of Shawn Wayans at a recent movie premiere sporting this great scarf…”

“… Do you know who the designer is or where it can be purchased..?”

It looks like Shawn might’ve been styling in a $228 John Varvatos Antique Printed American Flag Scarf:

Get it, plus more patriotic options here:

Dionne types, “Where can I find the dress Angela Yee wore to Mona Scott’s “Young Holiday party”?”

Angela Yee looked cute and holiday ready in this $750 Green Printed Rayonsilk Wrap Maxi Dress by Issa:

Unfortunately her dress is sold out! Check IssaLondon.com to peruse similar styles.

Tashauna says, “I am not sure if you post this or not but do you know who this dress Regina King has on.”

Not sure, but you can get her look for a steal with this $27 Dolman Sleeve ‘Trista’ dress from Alloy:

Pull it off your shoulder for a similar look. Get it here.

Shannon
types, “I know you only want celeb inquiries…but just in case you can help me… where or where can I find this hat??”

After typing “Queens Get the Money Snapback” into Google, I found the CrownthequeensBig Cartel Site:

Get the hat for $35 here.
In a wardrobe query, Tah says, ” I am in the process of changing my look for the new year. Please tell me where I can purchase the June Ambrose Turbans or similar turbans. Thanks!”

It looks like June’s Big Cartel site is closed, so you have 1 of 2 options: purchase a turban below:

Or get a colorful scarf and tie one on your own. Check out these YouTube Tutorials for tips:

In another wardrobe query, Erica says, “ I am in love with these Miu Miu booties, but they are sold out everywhere!

“Please help me find a similar look!”

Yep! Get the look for less with these boot beauts:

Now for Unsolved Mail Bombs!
Bria says, “I saw this photo on the website. Do you know where I can find her coat?”

Autumn writes, “Please help me find or see where I can get this top that Tamar wore on her showcase. I would love to wear out for an event. I think it is super cute and sexy.”

Lastly, Kirsten says, “I’ve been trying to find this dress that Tae Heckard wore a couple of months ago at her King of Diamonds hosting party. It’s a double split halter dress. If you could possibly find me this dress please do. Thank you.”

Double slit dresses are all the rage these days, no? At any rate, help Kirsten out if you can.
Stay tuned for more fashionable fun, along with today’s Bombshell.
Smootches!

21 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Cassie’s Instagram Dion Lee 3D Neo Skeletal Back Jacket, Rihanna’s Isabel Marant Marak Dress and Manolo Blahnik Raviota Ankle Strap Pumps, and Shawn Wayans’s Haunted House Premiere John Varvatos American Flag Scarf”

1. Brandon says:

That is Shawn Wayans wearing the scarf

2. lolodoll1 says:

I just purchased those Miu Miu boots from Neiman Marcus last week. They were on sale and the last pair left. Haven’t worn them yet, but they are hott!!!! That’s not Marlon with the scarf. Looks like Shawn to me. Not feeling Rihanna’s look. Makes her look as if she has no shape whatsoever.

3. Claire says:

@Brandon Whoops! I updated.

4. JParris says:

I was eye’ing Tae’s dress too!

5. Crystal says:

After typing “Queens Get the Money Snapback” into Google, I found the CrownthequeensBig Cartel Site …. shade. lol.

Check your local BCBG, they had a jacket with the slits in the back like that on sale. It’s not exact though.

6. Kitty B. says:

Kristen, you want to contact @itsgilbeau on Instgram, a lot of Tae’s custom pieces or dresses with the double splits come from. FYI you’ll need to give her your body mesurements.

Hope this helps :)

Cassie’s Jacket is everything!

And some you really need to get familiar with Google, smh

7. Kitty B. says:

instagram*

Come from her*

sorry for the typos :(

8. Dobe says:

Why does it say “lastly” before Tashauna’s inquiry when there are more requests after it?

That 3D Neo jacket is undeniably HOT! There needs to be a more affordable replica soon! Regina King looks great in that dress; beautiful color on her. Thank God there isn’t a slew of Mail Bombs that don’t need to be included!

9. Dobe says:

Ah, updated! That Issa dress, now that we get the full view, is gorgeous! Without those green sleeve bands lol.

10. Jonesy says:

Cassie rocked that blazer! Love it!

11. Cyndi says:

Do people not know how to use Google. I think these inquiries are brands attempting to promote themselves lol. But I cant hate, hustle on.

12. ann says:

i dont love the way you down the ppl asking for the more mainstream/”hoochie” stuff, youve done it in almost every mail bomb post. like yes they all know how to use google & yes them asking for things theyve seen on a stripper is annoying but youre running a fashion blog here girl and everyone has diff concepts of that ..if you dont want those type of questions asked stop answering them and then ppl will stop sending them in. you hold the integrity of this website not the readers. hope this sounded constructive and not rude because i love the blog it just seems you want to be above looking for things seen on basketball wives.

13. Claire says:

@Ann What from basketball wives is in this post? What stripper wear is in this post? How am I downing anyone?

14. Lola says:

Woohoo! That’s my girl Daks in the first June Ambrose video. She runs the BEST fashion blog in Nigeria ThirdWorldProfashional.com #ProudlyNaija

15. KayGee says:

@Ann….umm i was surprised there wasn’t stripper requests in this post – THERE AIN’T – so hush it up. Go complain elsewhere.

16. are there any dets on the sweat shirt/jacket Ri’s bff Melssia Forde has on?!?

17. LaTasha says:

Love Cassie’s Jacket!! I must get one of those.

18. Nancie says:

Thanks for featuring my “June Ambrose Turban Video” … quite unexpected. Such an honour.

19. Thanks so much for featuring my video Claire. The Fashion Bomb rocks!

20. Lala says:

You can get some similar shoes like Rihanna’s manolos at Zara.com for about $90.

21. Dr.OF says:

If it hasn’t yet been found…

Two Slit Halter: http://www.revolveclothing.com/Brands.jsp?c=Dresses&s=C&sc=Maxi

It is three quarters down the page called “Blue Life Two Slit Halter Dress in White” but looking at the page I am more interested in the Halsted Heritage sleveless but I would have to see how it looks on a curvy girl before I bought it lol. Sites should have the dress on a lovely 6 foot thin model and then on a lovely 5 foot 5 inch size 8 or above y’know? Sometimes things look better on us curvy ones and it would sell more product. #ImJustSayin