January 10th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Khalifa from the Bronx

We’re bringing it back to the Empire State with today’s Bombshell, Khalifa from the Bronx:

She types, “My style really depends on the occasion…”

“… it has to be cute…”

“… classy”

“… and sexy.”

” I love the high waist trend…”

“… and platform pumps!”

” Catch me on Instagram @KhalifaC

Cute looks! The picture quality is not the best, but the purple dress is hot!
What do you think?

Posted In
59 comments

59 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Khalifa from the Bronx”

1. Lex says:

shes cute, well put together, but like everyone said, basic…

2. Shren says:

The red pants and white top is the best look. The white shirt could have been a bit more flowy. The other looks are okay.

3. "You Left My Comments for Dead" says:

LMAO! @No Forever 21 Diva. Everything looks VERY affordable.

4. Vanity says:

Address to Claire: I get that you enjoy and respect style choices of all types, however this is a brand new year. A bombshell should be BOMBSHELL. Low quality pictures and styling will simply not do. I used to use this forum as a beacon of shining light for what good taste and styling with thought and effort should be. Now though, the more I come to the page the less I’m impressed. This is my address to all fashionbombdaily staff: respect the world of fashion enough to showcase its brightest stars and most innovative stars. Style is cultivated not emulated . The selections you choose should reflect that.

5. CrazyM says:

N…O.

6. anon says:

she looks great, nice face and bod. but i am not a fan of too trendy. she looks likes every other young AA female on Instagram. I wanted to vote her bombshell, but i just couldnt. she needs to add creative or non trendy pieces to her wardrobe.

no… ma’am… btw I am tired of these spandex rainbow get ups

8. amber says:

i love that pink dress a must add that to my collection

9. Shamia says:

She looks fab….. And to all the haters who posted a negative comment step your cookies up…. The hate is so real!!! Ooo & for the record a lot of her looks was not rainbowish is u ask me KHALIFA KEEP IT UP PRETTY!!