January 9th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Naomi Campbell, Snapshot
Snapshot: Naomi Campbell by Thomas Whiteside for ELLE February 2013
By Faith

Naomi Campbell by Thomas Whiteside for ELLE February 2013.

Source: Beauty Is Diverse

11 Responses to “Snapshot: Naomi Campbell by Thomas Whiteside for ELLE February 2013”

1. Naomi better serve them shade in that second to last pic. Work!

2. Ashley says:

Yes, cheek bones for the GODS!

3. Afrobelle says:

The girl can work it and still is the best. However, it’s just a pity that she’s ugly on the inside.

4. Savage says:

Now she’s winning! lol Love!

5. KBS says:

I know there’s retouching, p-shoppong, etc., but this chick is like 42. and those legs! I can’t think of one other model with Naomi’s track record. Did I mention the legs?

6. Dobe says:

That second to last pic is what it’s all about! Serve them!

7. AzizMom says:

You can’t deny it – Naomi is still killing the model game. I’m happy she’s finally venturing out to do something “off the runway”. She’s a bit late in the game on that note – no husband, no kids, no books, no talkshow, no makeup/wig/fashion line. I guess, it’s the price you pay to be the top in your industry.

8. Shren says:

I just know her edges are under that wig screaming for dear life! RIP Hairline…Hello Beauty. I’ll give her that at least.

9. Jei says:

Werk it!!

10. Westafricanmutt says:

I am soooo jealous of her legs.