January 8th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Hot or Hmm, Louis Vuitton
By Faith

Kerry Washington does it again! The actress has officially touched down in Berlin and at the photocall for her new film Django Unchained, she sported a checkered dress from Louis Vuitton’s Spring 2013 collection:

A Louis Vuitton bow headband, Vince Camuto black box clutch, and white Christian Louboutin Plato pumps finished her look. Adorable no?

Check out her dress on the Spring 2013 runway.

So cute! Kerry has the retro-inspired femininity game on lock and this look shows that she’s not giving up her title in the new year.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

44 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Django Unchained Berlin Photocall Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 Dress and Headband, Christian Louboutin Pumps, and Vince Camuto Clutch”

1. sarahmvula says:

No. Why the bow in the hair. she is a beautiful lady in my humble opionion giving halle a run for her money, but her ensembles lately have been questionable. i dont like it. she is too beautiful for this.

2. HarlemsVanity says:

I love Kerry. She is way too contemporary glam for this, what’s with this matronly princess crap they keep throwing her in.

3. Taj says:

I love Kerry Washington and I do think she looks adorable. I don’t think that the bow was necessary and I think she achieved the retro feminine look.

4. School's Out says:

I liked the movie. It had me cringing at certain parts though. Anyway, I like the dress, its different. I would love to see her in something like what Zhang Ziyi wore yesterday. However, I love Keri’s elegant style. Shows you don’t have to be naked to be beautiful.

5. Crystal says:

Why are they styling her in these long church dresses? To balance out the movie maybe? And she must think those white pumps are what’s up. She doesn’t have to be a sex kitten, but she needs to be more glamorous.

6. mi manning says:

unt un honey chile… looks way better on the model!

7. Tallulah says:

Love it.

8. I get what she’s going for. I think she looks nice, but the dress needs to be shorter.

9. Dom says:

This is gonna be a no from me. I cant with grown women who wear bows in their hair! Cant and wont!

10. Mad Max says:

Kerry is almost always a miss. She needs a new stylist pronto. Her clothes are always overwhelming her and since she has lost more weight (she has that lollipop bubblehead look now), it’s just not a fashion able sight at all. What a waste of beauty!

11. I hate everything from the bow in her hair down to those pointy white shoes! No ma’am!

12. Amanda says:

Fabulously stunning style.

13. Empress says:

I actually love this look. I love Kerry.

14. DannielleS says:

Ill-fitting to say the least!

15. T says:

I usually love her style but lately it seems like Kerry’s clothes have been wearing her instead of her wearing them.

16. CaribbeanQueen says:

I actually like the bow, lol it’s cute, however the dress is too big and too long for her. If it were knee length and had a pencil fit, it would be perfect. For once, the white shoes don’t bother me..

17. I like the dress but I just don’t think it fits her but overall she looks cute. I don’t think it’s that bad

18. aw man says:

so fashionbomb has me feeling i am not fashionable at all…

exhibit 1: all the fashion bombshells most commenters like, i have recently really disliked. O_O that should have been my first sign..

exhibit 2: i REALLY like this outfit. and would wear it in a heartbeat. i think she looks fresh with the addition of the bow, i do not think it is too long like the dress featured a couple days ago (not everything is suited to be short), and frankly if it were shorter, i can only imagine it going slightly above knee. above knee and shaped the way it is WITH the headband…yikes…it would be costumey.
    she is a petite lady so if anything i would have had it taken in just a tad. but certainly not to be body-fitting.

verdict, she looks chic TO ME at least lol. headband at all. verrry blair waldorf. i’d wear it in a heartbeat…and submit it with my pics… n yall would blast me lol

19. aw man says:

headband and all*

20. Shalanda says:

I see where she is going with this. She looks very chic, however, I feel that the dress is a bit too long and paper baggy for her small frame.
    A little tailoring would have made this perfect for her.

21. DIVA says:

she looks a rock em sock em MESS !

22. K says:

@ aw man! Girl I agree with you 110%. Im looking at kerry like she is my freakin hero. The girl has been turnt up the whole time she’s been promoting Django, not to mention years prior. She’s a rockstar when it comes to this fashion thing.

23. Crystal says:

lmao @ Diva.

24. Lenita says:

Kerry is FAB but I need her clothes to atleast have a shape…….NO, for this one.

25. binks says:

Death to white shoes!…lol but no it looks like she is wearing an oversize curtain kerry you are to fly get it together.

26. TheFav1 says:

Oh Kerry smh, just some tailoring would have did justice.

27. Afrobelle says:

I don’t like the dress and I hate the bow.

28. bebe says:

Ugh, I can’t with white shoes, I don’t know why!

29. Olie says:

It’s too big. But it definitely gets my vote with some strategic tailoring

30. mia says:

this sort of looks works on her so well and i love this dress i just wish it was a TOUCH more fitted & hemmed a little then it would be perfect!

31. kory conover says:

Kerry never disappoints!

32. JK says:

stunning

33. candylicker says:

This has to be the most unflattering dress I have ever seen

34. Tifani says:

NO! fashion-this.tumblr.com

I just want Kerry to figure out wth to do with her feet while posing. Paris Hilton once said she hired someone to teach her how to pose. Kerry should consider it.

36. Cmbrown827 says:

Cute dress, but the fit & length are way off!

37. Likkke Miss says:

This is soooo unflattering. I love the dress (like love! and even love the bow) but this doesn’t fit her. It’s too big, Kerry has such a small frame, it should have been tailored to fit her.

38. LawyerLady says:

Love that she takes risks. She’s a fashionista for sure but this just does nothing for her. She’s giving us great face though.

39. lmonroedivine says:

the styling does her in every time

40. Caribbelle says:

I love the look, however the nude pigalle’s would have worked best as a shoe choice. Her dress needed to be hemmed. If this dress hit her right below the knee, with a nude heel this look could have been out of the ballpark. I still love Kerry though!

41. christina says:

The skirt is way too long and the bow looks frumpy. Why — because she has long hair. The model however appears to have a pixie haircut or her hair is styled in a way to give it a short look which is boyish and sporty, so the bow adds a touch of femininity or playfulness to counterbalance the strictness of the pattern and the boxy shape of the dress and the boyish hairdo. If you copy a style, you need to understand the idea behind it. With a few tweaks (different hairdo, dramatic shortening of the dress) it would work. It’s too bad. She is so pretty.

42. LadyA360 says:

I like when celebrities dress outside their norm … I even like the headband it’s very girly. I would have shortened the dress just a little!

43. Kahalia says:

Say what you will but everyone will be rocking this print come Spring and Summer. This checker pattern is back. And she is the first in it. Go Kerry for that. The bow in the hair kill sit for me though, she should’ve left it…