January 8th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tanya from New York

Today’s Bombshell is Tanya from New York:

She says, “The best way to describe my style is ever evolving.”

“… I love trends…”

“…but don’t feel obligated to follow them.”

” [I plan to launch a] blog this year!”

“In the mean time check me out on Instagram…”

“…I’m @clothesconscience.”

Jazzy! Love that fur vest, along with your leopard moments.
What do you think?

Posted In
59 comments

59 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tanya from New York”

I love the fur vest and the gloves!

2. Saachi says:

This girl knows how to do it right! Ouch, especially that turquoise skirt outfit and the red pants/leopard bow ensemble. Just killer.

3. Kam Kam says:

I love every look ! Very nice girlie

4. benni says:

i love her whole look i would like to know how can i get Tanyais some of this Vraiclothing.com

5. wyo says:

“…I hate the ‘natural hair look’”

HAHAHAhAHAAHHA……

6. Jei says:

Cute style && hair!

7. christina says:

Very chic and urban. my fave looks: 1) ombre chinos. I could never wear those because my hips are too wide. Yours are perfect for this. 2) Suspenders and animal print pants and 3) the dark red narrow pants look where your hair looks best in my opinion. Love the way you throw in those more masculine details. Cute!

8. Simone L says:

Anyone that seems comfortable in their own skin/fashion is fine with me as a fashion bomb. Too many women looking like moving mannequins, just modeling labels. I would never submit myself to this kind of scrutiny, because fashion is what makes us unique, and yall tear people up like lions catching a weak gazelle. It’s 2013.

9. Tanya says:

Thanks for all the feedback. First blog post is up @ clothesconscienceblog.wordpress.com