January 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…Kerry Washington, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and More!
By Faith

Happy Monday everyone!

I had a rather lowkey weekend with a birthday party, lots of movies, and rest galore!

Celebs were out and about this weekend and went fairly glam all across the globe from the Django Unchained Rome Premiere to India.

Let’s get into this weekend’s looks shall we?

At the Django Unchained Rome Premiere, Kerry Washington stole the show in a Prada cutout dress, a clutch from the brand, and Jimmy Choo pumps. Hot!

I live for a man in an Ozwald Boateng suit and Jamie Foxx wore one at the Rome premiere in a gorgeous shade of blue.

Rihanna hit My Studio Nightclub in Hollywood with bff Melissa in a long-sleeve printed Etoile Isabel Marant Marak dress with a pleated skirt. She’s given her pixie a rest and has again opted for long locks with one shaved side. I can’t keep up with this woman’s hairstyles…

Pregnancy, schmegnancy! Kim Kardashian showed off her curvy figure while leaving dinner in Miami in a strapless cutout Julien MacDonald Spring 2013 beaded dress and her favorite $650 Jimmy Choo Anouk Pumps. Yes Kim! Give us maternity glam!

The Obama family returned to the White House after their vacation in Hawaii. I’m feeling Malia’s $149 Urban Outfitters Contrast Coat (mostly because I own it), Sasha’s printed skinnies, and our First Lady’s jacket.

At NBCUniversal’s Winter TCA Press Tour Day 1 in Pasadena, California, Meagan Good kept it cute in a printed jumpsuit and strappy platform sandals. Make sure to watch her new show Deception which airs tonight: I’ve seen the first episode and it’s going to be a great one.

On the West Coast, Khloe Kardashian supported her boo at the Los Angeles Lakers vs. Los Angeles Clippers game in a $398 A.L.C. Dorset Colorblock Long Sleeve Blouse and her beloved Givenchy boots.

Soon-to-be-wed couple John Legend and Chrissy Teigen were spotted at The Professional Bull Riders 2013 Monster Energy Invitational VIP Party in NYC. Still drooling over Chrissy’s $1,890 Givenchy Iconic Boots!

Essence Atkins hit the A Haunted House Premiere in a printed flare dress with a plunging v-neckline and glittering pumps. Work Essence!

Jamie Chung opted for a $299 RVN Geometric Knit Dress while at the Audi Golden Globe 2013 Kick Off Party in LA. I’m not in love with her shoe choice, but the dress is cute no?

Anthony Mackie was also in attendance at the Kick Off Party and he looked polished in neutrals.

While I’m freezing in the Big Apple, Jessica Alba is still on vacay in Cabo and she looked beach-perfect in a fedora, scarf, and printed romper.

Last, but not least was Indian beauty Deepika Padukone who was pretty in prints at the Yamaha Female Riding Training Program in Chennai, India in a $1,460 Erdem Fay Dress.

Who had your favorite looks this weekend?

33 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…Kerry Washington, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and More!”

1. brooklyn says:

i love melissa jacket what is itttttt plzzzzzzzzzz

2. Crystal says:

Is something wrong with me that I don’t know who 1/2 of these people are? Anywho…I love Rihanna’s dress but hate that dreadful hair. Jealous of jessica alba right now as I freeze my tail off in the mid-west. I can’t find the words for Kim K right now.

3. Dobe says:

Usually, I don’t have much to say about her fashion choices, but Kim is wrong for that dress… pregnant or not!
    Essence looks amazing. I’m so proud Meagan landed a show on a major network! From what I have heard, it’s on the same level as Scandal. I’m not much of a tv head, but I will watch and support her.

4. Kim looks lovely. I love her dress. Meagan Good looks beautiful as well.

5. Shan says:

The first three are nice however I’m not really feeling the rest tbh.

6. Shella says:

deets on the Essence Atkins dress PUHHLEASE!!!

7. s says:

I like Rihanna’s dress….simple, youthful and cute. Essence and Jaime’s dresses….young, figure flattering and fun.

Kim K. (*aah, the dreaded bump watch….deep SIGH*). This chick is like gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe.

8. Kitty B. says:

I actually think Kim looks lovely…but she is gonna milk this attention like NEVER BEFORE.

Rihanna looks sick and not in a good way…that weave is horrible and she needs some more weight on her.

9. Ene says:

I love Riri’s dress, girly and cute. Not feeling the length of kerry washington’s dress tho, its too long.

10. Shren says:

Not this time Kim! Until next time, please…have a seat!

Thanks.

11. DannielleS says:

Meagan and Rih look great! Am I the only one that thought that was Chris Rih Rih was with lol?

12. tasha says:

Everyone looks great expect kimmie. Ma’am you cant wear the same stuff you wore before your preggers. Your body changes. Not feeling it

13. Kay J says:

Kerry W all the way…

14. yusufswifee says:

nobody wants to see a pregnant woman in a cut out dress exposing her tatas and stomach…kim girl, dont let Yezzy dress you while you are pregnant. This is a time to enjoy your body and be happy.

15. Empress says:

Kim looks huge, I wonder how far along she is? #NoBueno

This is the first time Kerry disappointed me. I wish the dress was knee length.

Essence looks HAWT!

16. RKW_love says:

Big fan of Kerry Washington but this dress did not work for her to me. It looks too big and was way too long. Anthony Mackie looks good!

17. Islandista says:

Love Kerry Washington but hate this dress. It could have been hot but it’s either cut badly or needs taking in and letting down. The length is awkward and the cut-out isn’t cinched tightly enough.
    Rihanna’s hair looks limp – definitely a step back. Melissa’s kente cloth jacket is fire – in fact, I’m feeling the whole 90s rapstress look – cap, big chain and all!
    Kim K looks ridiculous. I’m all for pregnant chicks showing off their bump (did it myself!) but the dress is just weird looking and not flattering for that 3-month, not-quite-there-yet bump when you just look like you’ve had too much to eat. Odd.
    Love Essence Atkins whole outfit – hawt! Give us the details please!

18. TMaryMack says:

okay, I suck at google. Please give the details on Melissa’s jacket.

19. Nakia P says:

Essence looks great

20. lmonroedivine says:

I love Kerry- well I love Scandal and her mouth no longer bothers me- but I don’t like this dress. It’s too boxy and too long. That hair bothers me as well. I feel like Kerry is trying for a demure/sophisticated style but her clothes don’t ever look right. They are more suited for a person who’s 5’11 or at least 5’5.

21. DIVA says:

Essence looks gorgeous !!!

22. Dom says:

Essence and Jamie did that!

23. SLIMB says:

Lots of good looks, Kerry, & Meagan are my favorites. Jamie, and Essence look good as well !!

24. Kerry’s dress needs to be longer or shorter. This granny ankle length isn’t working for me.

25. Krystel says:

loving rih’s dress

26. iCant says:

I agree with Crystal, I don’t like Rihanna’s hair. Her natural hair is one texture and the extensions are another. I think she should have done her entire head instead because this is giving me Shenehneh tease. I loved it when she did this style with the black wavy hair but this look is a no for me.

27. gina says:

Kim K and Essence look good!

28. Siyam says:

Essence and Meagan FTW

29. binks says:

Kim dress looks two sizes to small…negative and not feeling Kerry’s look but everybody looks great especially Essence

Rhi Rhi and Meagan cute! Now seriously, Jessica Alba’s husband though…what’s up with the patch hairs? Just shave it all off…what are you keeping and why?? lol

31. Amber says:

Not loving Kim K or Kerry’s looks.

32. candylicker says:

kim has gone down hill this past year, I used to like her style now she dresses so fat and ridiculous. Megan must be getting some help because she’s looking better these days, not like she woke up drunk and just threw anything on. :-)

33. Hi! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have got right here on this post. I will be returning to your site for more soon.