January 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm

Kerry Washington popped into Paris to continue her European promotional tour for Django Unchained. She plucked another runway look for the red carpet, sidling up to a blue chrysanthemum floral silk taffeta strapless gown from Rochas’s Spring 2013 Collection:

The gown has a corseted bust and pleated hem. Kerry complemented her look with a top bun and pink lips.

Gorgeous! It’s not as bold as her Peter Pilotto choice, but there’s no denying her look’s simple beauty.
What do you think?

SN: Saw Django this weekend and I loved it! It was violent, but hilarious. For those of you who saw it, what did you think?
Images: Getty

28 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kerry Washington’s Django Unchained Paris Premiere Rochas Spring 2013 Strapless Gown”

1. karma says:

Pretty woman, but her boobs are too tiny for that style of a dress.

2. Cyndi says:

Gosh shes so gorgeous. I cant wait for Scandal to start.

3. V says:

Gorrgeeoouuss! She can so wrong these days

4. iCant says:

She looks so pretty and lady like. I like this dress way better than the one from the previous post.

5. Sydni says:

kerry looks absolutely gorgeous, like beyond words

6. Kisha says:

You know what? I love Kerri, and agree that she is gorgeous. But she has yet to ‘wow,’ me. I may be holding her to too high of a standard because I respect her so much, but I REALLY want her to bring it.

7. binks says:

Agreed Kisha! The sista is gorgeous no doubt but she looks so underwhelming at times despite having great access to designer clothes and an amazing figure. I guess I’ am waiting for her to have her “a star is born” moment on the red carpet.

8. JaneDope says:

I love Kerry Washington, but she needs a new stylist…

9. Taj says:

Kerry looks gorgeous.

10. Empress says:

Kerry plays it safe. I don’t need a “wow factor” from her. Me likey

11. Dom says:

She looks fab! Shes had me a bit worried on this Django tour. Also, I saw the movie and thought it was pretty dumb. Some funny moments though.

12. This look is only ok. I’m not feeling the hair.

13. It’s not the best, but it’s way better than that last one!

14. Diva says:

love it! you go Kerry!

15. Nique says:

favorite of all timee.

16. Trish says:

wow.. love the design on the dress

17. Kim M says:

I don’t care for the top of this dress but she is still gorgeous nonetheless!

18. Carlos V says:

Hot ! And the four she has around are so horribly dressed that it helps.

19. BEAUTIFUL GOWN !!!!
    ANASTASIA – FASHION DESIGNER GIVEAWAYS

20. SLIMB says:

She looks amaing.

21. Goldeelocks says:

I just love this on her!

22. Afrobelle says:

Mesmerising. I am always blown away by Kerry’s poise and beauty.

23. bella says:

beautiful. i don’t think she’s aging that well though ;/

24. LaTasha says:

I love this dress on her. I would have loved to seen her wear a bang and more of a “bun” for the hair but her dress is beautiful. I am officially counting down the days until I can see a new episode of Scandal.

25. Crystal says:

Let me separate the woman from the look. Kerry is amazing and I love everything about her! However, something is off about her fashion imo. I don’t dislike this look in particular but it doesn’t fit the venue. The men are dark and modern, looking like they’re promoting a Quentin Tarantino movie; Kerry looks like she’s going to a formal spring wedding. Her is very prom-ish. It’s not working for me.

26. Kishonda says:

Wow..I love it..just wish my girl would eat a few more biscuits lol. But shes gorgeous

27. LawyerLady says:

So pretty. Loved Django. Love Scandal. She’s on fire right now. Agree with @Kishonda – our girl is getting brittle thin.

28. christina says:

She seems way too petite for this and her shoulders seem tiny in comparison to the long and heavy skirt. It looks unbalanced. It would work if the skirt was straight, narrow and short, ending at the knees. And I would prefer also straps on the top. I think she would look absolutely stunning in a Rouland Mouret kind of dress.