January 7th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

Kim Kardashian is sticking to all black everything throughout her pregnancy, concealing her burgeoning bump with the slimming color. She hosted the 17th Annual ICED event at Cowboys Dance Hall in Calgary, Canada in a $727 Dolce & Gabbana Ruffle Shirt, $625 Black Viscose skirt, and Givenchy Caged Sandals:

She accessorized with simple studs and nude makeup.

Her blouse features a pointed collar, a detachable ruffled bib detail, a central front button fastening, long sleeves with a buttoned cuffs, and a slightly curved hem.

Her skirt has a back zip closure.

Her sandals are oldies, but goodies, and feature multiple straps.

Splurge on her exact items or recreate her look for less below:

Hot! or Hmm…?

Images: Getty

25 Responses to “Get the Look: Kim Kardashian’s 17th Annual ICED Dolce & Gabbana Ruffle Shirt, Viscose Stretch Cady Skirt, and Givenchy Caged Sandals”

1. nike says:

Girl I guess.

2. strongislandluv says:

Kim looks polished, put together, and faboulous

3. COCO says:

Not feeling the outfit, as usual of late its too matronly. I love the shoes, though…I wonder how long she’s been pregnant for.

4. LaTasha says:

Bless her heart. Let’s keep her in prayer…

5. Taj says:

I think she looks pretty.

6. strongislandluv says:

@ COCO so you think your mom will wear that outfit… hmmmmmm I bet NOT, with those guns she have poking out there is nothing matronly about it.

7. yusufswifee says:

hmmmmmm. Me no likey. Kim you are pregnant. Please step away from the sheer shirts and the fancy bras that DO NOT support your tatas. And is that a cropped blazer?

I wonder if they are having a girl. I know girls will take it out of you. You know the old saying “girls steal your beauty”. She has been looking a bit haggard. Anyway, I have faith that she’ll pull it together.

8. tasha says:

Kim needs to go get advice from Kourt because this isnt working.

9. Crystal says:

oh dear…

10. Hmmm, time to break out the maternity wear, Kimmy!

11. Empress says:

She looks cute. I wonder how long she’s going to keep up the high waist skirt look. Unless she’s going to wear the ones from the maternity stores.

I agree with Tasha…maybe get tips from Kourt about maternity wear…she’s proof you can still look fabulous!

13. cheriemacherie says:

She is beautiful, nice pieces but needs some adjustments

14. Fefe210 says:

She tried it. At least she looks a little more polished than usual. Cute shoes!

15. iCant says:

That skirt is squeezing that poor baby. Time to start dressing like a woman with child now Kim. They have fabulous maternity wear now days.

16. Oh really says:

I think it’s a good idea for her to take notes from Kourt… Or even Amber if she wants to dress spunky.

17. Kitty B. says:

Me no likey…something is off, but cute shoes nonetheless

18. Kitty B. says:

@Coco shes 12 weeks

19. Me like her sandals. Cute.

20. Ver says:

She’s beginning to look fat in the face. I say it’s a girl she’s carrying.

21. binks says:

…..yeah not a good look. I agree with those who said she needs to tap into Kourt’s pregnacy swag

She’s definitely preggo! Not feeling the outfit though…This pregnancy sure is going to make her blow!! She’s going to POPPPP!! (Sweet Brown Voice) lol

23. Kitana says:

Don’t care for Kim like at all. But its becoming clear, she’s gonna be the cutest preggo lady ever….

24. Syl says:

The baby is not being squished are any of u females even mothers? Lol. I didn’t wear maternity clothes til the last trimester and that’s because my body didn’t permit it but had I been small enough I wouldn’t have worn em. Let the girl show a lil cleavage! U can still be sexy while pregnant, all isn’t ruined. Smh I can’t deal with some of the females who comment on this site….. Some of ya’ll are prob somebody’s baby mama. Get YOUR life

25. Syl says:

And Claire maybe it’s me but the blouse she is wearing doesn’t look the same as the dolce and gabbana. The collar is different and it also has a neck tie. Both blouses are very cute though..