January 7th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Arieal from New Orleans

Happy Monday!
We’re kicking off this week of Bombshells with Arieal from New Orleans:

She types, “I love to stand apart from the crowd and I consistently invent ways to do so.”

” I have a creative mind and visual capacity that can be seen portrayed in many of my photos.”

“… My style is fearless and unlike any other, with many classic characteristics and not patronized by society.”

Born and Raised in New Orleans, I truly have a deep appreciation for my hometown, but most of all I love the influence my city has contributed to the fashion industry.”

“With the title of Wardrobe Consultant, I believe that anyone can be a stylist but it is my personal desire to craft the images of my clients.”

“… I have a natural eye for fashion and as a personal stylist, everyday is an adventure for which I look forward to.”

“I live by my motto: “Confidence is the Key to Success” ❤”

“Instagram: MsChancellor2U. Blog: level817.wordpress.com.”

Your looks are cute, colorful, and trendy. I can dig it!
Can you?

Posted In
68 comments

68 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Arieal from New Orleans”

1. Jules says:

If you like it great! But just because someone has a different opinion does not make them a hater! Everyone wants people to make them feel good….hello this is the real world and most important fashion world!!! It is based off critique….

2. TheTenthMuse. says:

This girl def a unique personal style. Whether or not you agree is fine, because opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. But tearing her down because she’s in pursuit of her dreams? Seriously? There’s a space for everyone in this industry. Keep doing your thing Ari. When ur in the spotlight, everyone’s a critic. Create your own lane. Love!

3. Shemeka says:

She looks HOT!! Her style is cute and I like it because its unique unlike some of these look a likes nowaday. Keep up the great work, haters are your biggest fan!

4. FAYE says:

You are defined by your own unique style and it looks great on you, continue to be a leader and let the haters follow themselves. Walk by faith not by the sight of these damn fools. You go lil bust it baby!!!!

5. Kishonda says:

Ehhh shes cute. Wth was she talking about…i have no earthly clue. O_o

6. patronized by society says:

“They probably talked about the robe that JESUS was wearing
    Saying it was a fashion mistake” – Seriously?

7. Lee says:

LOVEEEEEEEEE IT!!!! Clearly, You can’t please everyone but long as you have the passion, drive, and dedication I believe you will go far!!! Great style!! Keep up the great work…

8. Kee says:

I enjoyed all of the looks! My two favorites is the one with the blazer and the black dress! You are more than a beautiful girl in a cute outfit! So don’t stop here, not everyone has creativity.

10. Markeshia says:

Who dat! bombshell is! She looks great! Her style stands out and it’s very unique! I love the blazer piece and the black dress! I’m sorry she doesn’t meet the typical forever 21 standards for some of y’all! You don’t have to be harsh! If it isn’t your taste, just move on to the next bombsell! Go Ari

11. MISSKHADIVA says:

I think she favors Rudy Huxtable, pretty girl. I got dizzy looking at her pictures. too much NOs and lil bit of YES. don’t ask me the look i like, cuz i have no idea. *sigh* it all stressed me out, i am not a fashion fanatic, i will take comfort over fashion, but i’m very sure this is not fashion! She is okay. no disrespect, just saying.

12. Tiffany says:

I love my homestate lol

13. Rae says:

I voted some hits, some misses. I really liked certain outfits like the cheetah print dress or the one with the pink blazer & yellow top. Meanwhile, outfits like that patterned dress with the cutouts interrupt the good feelings I have about the other outfits. Overall I see she has a sense of style, she just needs to know when to tone it down or get a second opinion.

14. Brittany says:

I Love it! Definitely Colorful and Trendy. Love the colorblocking!

15. Love the colourblocking combos.

16. mamareese says:

She looks familiar….she been on here before?

17. t-fal says:

I’m from Louisiana, so i really wanted to love her. Ended up voting Pretty girl, ok style. i don’t think her look is as fashion forward as she seems to think nor is it a unique style, just some okay/nice pieces. But she’s well on her way, the colorblock outfit was my fave. I’d love to see her submit again in a year or so.

18. christina says:

I am not a hater, and fashion is a very subjective thing, but there are only two outfits that work for me: 1) the red/black (or navy) t-shirt 2) the neon/80s inspired jacket and skirt combo — however, the shoes almost ruin it. With a pair of pointed stilettos it would be nice. Very nice smile also.