January 7th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Arieal from New Orleans

Happy Monday!
We’re kicking off this week of Bombshells with Arieal from New Orleans:

She types, “I love to stand apart from the crowd and I consistently invent ways to do so.”

” I have a creative mind and visual capacity that can be seen portrayed in many of my photos.”

“… My style is fearless and unlike any other, with many classic characteristics and not patronized by society.”

Born and Raised in New Orleans, I truly have a deep appreciation for my hometown, but most of all I love the influence my city has contributed to the fashion industry.”

“With the title of Wardrobe Consultant, I believe that anyone can be a stylist but it is my personal desire to craft the images of my clients.”

“… I have a natural eye for fashion and as a personal stylist, everyday is an adventure for which I look forward to.”

“I live by my motto: “Confidence is the Key to Success” ❤”

“Instagram: MsChancellor2U. Blog: level817.wordpress.com.”

Your looks are cute, colorful, and trendy. I can dig it!
Can you?

Posted In
68 comments

68 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Arieal from New Orleans”

1. Nessa Girl says:

I wonder for whom is she a wardrobe consultant 0_o

2. Jamesy says:

What my brain went through trying to be positive:
    I like the… no…
    The outfit I’d wear…. no….
    What a pretty girl with a great figure! (There ya go. Positive and honest, because the clothes? No.)

3. Vanessa says:

Everyone CANNOT be a stylist! Well…wardrobe consultant

4. Jess says:

I really only like one outfit, the black blazer and red striped top. The rest are not so hot. Also, she is a very cute young lady, and I thought she looked much better without the wig or weave. The shorter hair was much more flattering.

5. Girl Get a life says:

What in the world is this child talking about? Patronized by society? Influence your city has contributed to society? Get off Instagram and read a book!

6. libby17 says:

E for effort. I like the print dress and the neon yellow look would have been decent with black pumps instead. I still see potential.

7. Caribbelle says:

She has some really cute looks.

8. Loni says:

The black dress with the black ankle booties are cutesy. Nothing else worked and the greasy wig is just bad.

9. Annoyingly Right says:

Hits and misses. Some of her pieces should be paired with something else. Her hair = a mess

10. Natasha says:

What does “not patronized by society” even mean? No, based on grammar and fashion sense. However, her hommage outfit was interesting enough as a conversation starter.

Girl get a life hit the nail right on the head. What on earth is she talking about? I also agree with Jamesy as well. Most of her outfits were ruined by her shoe choices. Not good, but not the worst I’ve seen for sure.

12. Shren says:

She own a few good pieces! She’s also a very pretty girl.

13. Jussayin' says:

Couldn’t agree more with “Anonymous” and “Girl Get a Life”. What the hell? More books, please. Less wardrobe consulting please.

14. Nice cheetah shirt. She has definitely got personal style but for me it just doesn’t scream fashionista.

15. Tee Tee says:

sigh..not even worth rating

16. yusufswifee says:

pretty girl and I loooooove n’awlins so I will not be saying anything negative.

17. Empress says:

Pretty girl. I love the colorful outfits.

18. Bre Bre says:

Lol, I feel obliged to say something nice because everybody is being so critical and I feel bad.

The pink, purple and yellow color blocking outift was cute and something I would wear with a different shoe to Stadium (DC) or something. The blue and black tribal dress was def something I could picture myself sporting on South Beach over my bathing suit. Cute, trendy looks. With some polishing and prolly a larger budget, I’m sure you would have great potential (but then again, wouldn’t we all =])

GODSPEED!

19. heyyall says:

I like her..I think she has style.. don’t listen to these ppl…

20. MsNomer says:

The whole purpose of submitting photos is to see what “these people” think, so yeahhh…. I didn’t see any outifts that would make me look twice, but as others before me have said, she’s a verey pretty girl.

21. MsNomer says:

*verey = very

22. simiyalala says:

The color block outfit with the pink blazer was the best outfit. Everything else is a NO, and I don’t mean New Orleans.

23. t says:

her grammar is the worst! I like the pink blazer/color block outfit (would have been better with a different shoe) and that’s about it

24. bebe says:

Mhm. I voted some hits some misses. Also I wish the quality of the pictures was a bit clearer.

25. Jazz says:

Sheesh some of these people must know her personally hmmm*sideeye*. I thought she was cute! Love the cheetah shirt and neon looks.

26. I love everything!!!! BOMB!!!!!!

27. Addikted2Fashion says:

I found it interesting that she says she “invents” ways to stand out in the crowd, yet she looks like every other young chick in New Orleans.

Anyway, she does have a couple pieces that were nice. Just needs to do a tas bit more to “stand out” tho.

28. Bajan Candy says:

Uh it was okay. You got that sweater (color block) in the last pic from JC Penny-I know ’cause I purchased the same one for my daughter. No shade, lol.

29. kiki says:

she from my city go girl!!!

30. Pari' says:

Great looks! Keep it going with success comes haters! You can’t buy class nor style!

31. Pari' says:

Great looks! Keep it going, with success comes haters. You can’t buy class nor style and you have it!

32. florida love says:

she looks okay clothes wise…. she is very pretty.

33. 1fabhairartist says:

Looking at these harsh comments makes the saying “you can’t please everyone” extremely evident. I absolutely love Ari’s fashion sense and I know that she’s going to do well at being a consultant. Keep doing ya thing girl, in this industry u have to take the salt with the sugar! Best of wishes!

34. Honeyboo says:

A natural eye for fashion? HA.

35. Cookie says:

She looks like every other lil girl I see down here! Just like most of the people who submit, want to be seen! Sorry “lil sweetie” (lil boys down here say that) but if you are a stylist, I am Picasso reincarnated!

36. Kiki says:

Why are you people so harsh? She looks great! Her outfits are classic and unique. She switches her style up constantly and has a great eye for nice accent pieces. Cheap or not! I would let her style me! She has potential

37. fashion guru says:

I looooovvvvvvveeeeee all of the looks Ari is B.E.A.T!!! WERK MAW!!!!!!

38. Beautiful girl and I love her use of color and prints. She definitely has style. All the “No” comments should include some tips or advice on how she can improve. I do agree that the color blocked outfit would look better with a black pump, but she still looks amazing.

39. alex_monet says:

Personally I love all of her looks. I really enjoyed very much by reading her blog. Keep these haters up to date on fashion please because they probably dress crap anyway. OK GIRL FRIEND….Really nice job.

40. ForeverYoungClothing says:

I think she does stand out in some outfits for where shes from. I like a few of the outfits. Not really feeling the hair on a few but i like most if not all the outfits. She has room to grow but i think shes going in the right direction.

41. Cute girl ok style. Nothing out of the box or unique.

42. smv says:

i really thought her looks are ok. she seems to be having fun. the only 2 outfits that were not to MY taste were the green and feather shoe. but isnt fashion about being happy and not necessarily conforming to what OTHERS like or not like.

43. AWWSUM Tho says:

See THIS is exactly why society is like it is now! It’s so sad that it KILLS women to support eachother. And the NIT PICKING is just pathetic. Her greasy weave & her choice of words! I’m pretty sure NO ONE is an English college professor. But anyway, as a BEAUTIFUL fashionista myself, *checky resume* I salute you! Just to see a young lady passionate about something & trying to make other women feel GOOD about themselves is AMAZING! All these f’ing HATING people do is beyond me. But keep doing your thing. You are BEAUTIFUL!!!

44. alex_monet says:

Personally i love her style and how she combines her prints and put coloring blocking pieces together. I really enjoyed very much by reading her blog. Keep up the good work and keep schooling these fees on how to dress. Ok girl friend…Really nice Job

45. Armore says:

I LOVE YOUR STYLE AND ALL OF THE LOOKS! Listen…

Rise above the ridicule, from the mouths of fools
    Who spew out comments of hate
    They probably talked about the robe that JESUS was wearing
    Saying it was a fashion mistake

You are BEAUTIFUL so keep doing your thing
    Take risks even when negativity comes your way
    Just look at what happened on January 7, 2013
    This site picked YOU as “Fashion Bombshell of the Day!”

46. KayGee says:

Eesh ppl really don’t know how to be critical…

I like her fun sexy style seems she’s into animal prints some of the things I wldn’t wear but she wears it well for the most part.

48. nolagirl says:

Very Attractive young lady, very creative style. Keep Rising Sis!