January 6th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping

Ready for another dose of BaddieBey? Yesterday, she offered a lone snowflake as a caption to a pic of her in a fur lined coat, $547 Isabel Marant Blue, Beige, and Pink Edilon Ikat Printed Pants, and $1,195 Christian Louboutin Pigalle Studded Nude Pumps:

Beyonce loves a printed pant, no? Her multicolored devoré velvet high-rise trousers have a tapered leg, belt loops, and an elasticated back waistband.

Her classic nude Pigalle pumps are updated with sweet studs.

If you like, get her pants on sale for $393 at Net-a-Porter and her heels at MyTheresa.com.
Complete the rest of her look with these options:

Do you like?

42 Responses to “Splurge: Beyonce’s Instagram Isabel Marant Blue, Beige, and Pink Edilon Ikat Print Pants and Christian Louboutin Pigalle Nude Studded Pumps”

1. her best. the print and texture work well together. i like.

2. Laawd says:

I like this a lot, she’s definitely turning into a fashion aficionado

3. AH says:

So Beyonce has been reduced to a fashion blogger…

She should have stopped after joining Twitter and signing up for Tumblr. These weekly staged photos are overkill. What happened to private Bey who kept a low profile? I prefer that to overexposure. Remember when the only time we had access to her was when she was on stage? I miss the exclusivity.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Bey as an artist but I’m just not buying the whole Baddie B thing.

4. Mesa says:

Why do people have such a problem with her taking pictures of herself and being fashionable in her pictures? I mean how is this no different than her walking down the street snapping pictures? And overexposure and I honestly rather see this then rihanna naked weed smoking behind on my timeline. I don’t get people she’s just taking pictures like everybody else does on Instagram. I love this outfit btw!

5. JK says:

adorable outfit MINUS the coat. it’s giving me (old) ladies who lunch vibes.

@Mesa, yes to everything.

6. Christine says:

Preach Misa! I’d rather see fashion on someone whose clothes don’t look like they reek of marijuana smell.

7. COCO says:

Mesa I see you defending Beyonce on Necole Bitchie too :-P LOOOL

8. Miss j says:

Amen Mesa I so agree with you , regardless of what she do Beyonce can never win.

9. I’m going to have to say no the look is a little bland it looks better coat off her hair looks weird like that

10. Ver says:

This is the same as just snapping a picture on the street? Not quite…

This is staged and as people have said before it shows us nothing, or in fact exactly what we all thought. She isn’t able to just take pictures, it has to be perfectly styled. Whatev’s… get mad. I’m done

11. y says:

There’s nothing wrong with Beys photos. And I agree with Mesa. How is this different for Rihanna posting photos of herself…naked…&high?
    I mean c’mon, Bey can never win with someone of you.
    Let her live.
    And besides, thats what istagram is all about.
    Go Bey! Continue to get them mad ;)

12. Empress says:

Let the hateful comments begin. Go BEY!

13. Chill says:

Instagram is a ‘capture the moment’ kinda app and this pic was posted last night or night before and she has been in Bahamas with jay for days. But beyonce has never striked me as a spontaneous, spur of the moment type of entertainer so it doesn’t surprise me how her social accounts are being controlled. She is calculated for sure but is being calculated a bad thing? That is the question.

14. Mesa says:

@coco I be trying to keep my bey comments to myself but I’ve seen the same comment about her almost every single posts lol I’m like let the girl be! Lol and at chill you need to check out her tumbler lol

15. MsVincia says:

What I don’t understand is why someone cannot give their honest opinion without catching heat for it. Some of you guys get so defensive as if you are being personally attacked. It’s not that serious! Agree to disagree and keep it moving y’all.

16. dee says:

maybe I’m missing the part where she is divulging her personal affairs. She’s still a private lady who’s learning what it takes to maintain her business in this social media current. If you’re not a fan keep it moving. Some people comment for the need to say something, it’s so easy to keep it pumping on your merry way. Freedom of speech is not meant for the enabling of lonely idiocracy.

17. DannielleS says:

She looks pretty, but I love glam Bey instead! I’m a glam girl myself, so I want glam Bey and glam Kim K back!!!!! Big hair, flawless face, and all!

18. Ni says:

It’s all marketing, and good marketing I might add: Bey’s last album was a year ago, she’s a mother now, she’s not on a big tour, she’s doing spot dates that are exclusive to a degree-She’s simply staying relevant with the amount of face time she has to give her fan’s to keep them from dwindling. It’s working.

Ni knows what she’s talking about. I couldn’t have said it better myself! It’s marketing people!

20. Ashley says:

21. Debbie says:

Ppl are mad because maybe it looks force… Not used to her acting like this maybe ..who knows I like it .. She has to market her a new album somehow… Stop hating ppl let her be fashionable jeeze loll

22. Debbie says:

What does riri have to do with this convo just wondering ..don’t understand why ppl feel the need to compare

23. Mad Max says:

People are just sick of phoney artificial Baddiebey. She is just the same as private hidden Beyonce. Those are clothes chosen by her long time stylist, not what she decided to wear herself. Nothing spontaneous (sp?) nor natural about this woman. Justice a cute well programmed robot with no personality.

24. Mad Max says:

* just a cute

25. Liz says:

I like the outfit sans the coat…

these look so forced though =(

Stay in yo’ lane, Bey.

26. Jay-Are says:

Yes it is all about marketing. Even queens have to stay relavent.
    But on a personal level, I like how secretive she was unlike other celebs that blurt out everything via social networks.

27. Crystal says:

it’s a catch 22. if she’s doesn’t stay calculated, i’m afraid she’d ruin her career. some people need their pr team to be their mouth and Beyonce is one of those people. if she does stay calculated, it will turn people (who are not true die hard she can do no wrong fans) off because other celebrities are so real and it’s appealing. i’m not a fan of most of rihanna’s instagram or twit pics but they are ootd/look at what i’m doing right now pics. THAT’S what instagram is used for 99% of the time. these are more like photo shoots or blogger type of photo’s and for as big a star as she is, it comes off a little desperate.

28. Boo says:

@MadMax… stop contradicting yourself. You say she’s private, yet you claim to know she has no personality. How will you know her personality if she’s private? Duh. Only people who know her know her personality.

29. ok says:

there is absolutely spontaneous about instagram!! please stop saying that. people will take 50-11 pictures and then run them through like 100 filters before picking the one that looks just right to post on instagram, so y’all can save that ‘it looks forced/unnatural” isshhh for the birds. we all know y’all real problem with Bey, but anyway stay mad though!!! lolol…. you ready??!?!?

re: the pics/outfit, i like the outfit without the coat. it’s a nice/simple/chic outfit that could be easily replicated!

30. Jonesy says:

All of this while randomly celebrating her moms birthday??? Oh ARD!

Just call it what it is please….staged pics to drum up buzz for this floptastic CD and I am fine with that! LOL

I don’t follow the weirdo so hey….

And how miraculous she gained 1 million followers after people made mentioned that she was under that number!

chile ain’t nothing like the Beyonce PR machine! They stay on these blogs!

Hey GALSSSSSS *waving*

31. Jonesy says:

@ ok…thats most likely what YOU DO with your pictures! I mean how would you know??

Beyonce is calculated plain and simple and comes off as a fake! No one is mad or intimidated that she is coming out with another nursery rhyming CD! The mess usually dies down after radio payola runs out anyway! Its that same one trick pony with this robot and consumers have the right to call these celebs out if they are spending money or not on them!

Is she ready? LOL

Holla when she does Confession Album numbers!

NOT

32. karma says:

damn are you guys on Bey’s payroll? I hope you have this much passion for your loved one. It’s really not that serious.

33. J says:

@ok said everything I wanted to. There is nothing “spontaneous” about Instagram. Anytime you have to stop what you’re doing, take a pic, apply a filter, write a caption and then post you’ve passed spontaneity about 5 mins into the ordeal. Chile, please…

34. Jazz says:

Yall better let Ms Knowles live! From having babies to taking simple pictures Bey just cant win with yall lawd. I love the look on her and I love her IG. She may not be as candid and open as some other celebs, because she has a serious brand to protect. I admire that she has never compromised her image for anyone or anything. If she was putting all her damn business out there she would be attacked too then. So you cant please everybody. Anywho…WERK BEY!

35. LaTasha says:

I love Beyonce’s look. I think she could have worn booties instead of pumps due to the ultra cold weather in New York, but as usual, Bey is killin’ it..

36. yusufswifee says:

nope – not checking for King Besus style and pix look staged. I do perfer her tumblr.

37. J Danielle says:

I’m torn on this one. I do kind of like the texture of the pants against those shoes. But the pants are so darn ugly (maybe same pattern diff color?) and that coat is horrible. Also, why do people say Beyonce is “private” besides echoing what she herself says? There’s not too many details about her life or things that she does that people don’t know about. Maybe she seems private compared to others in this reality tv age but she markets herself and her life quite a bit.

38. hotmama says:

The devil girl’s outfit is cute

39. Minnesota says:

Can someone tell me WHY baddiebey (huh) started instagraming her style after her sis started getting some shouts?

40. Liz says:

Please, ok, tell us what our real problem is with Bey?

41. HAH says:

lol why is everyone so pressed? Like who gives a shit really if her photos are staged or not? You people are going to give yourselves wrinkles!

Bey gets ‘em every time!

42. christina says:

I hate the knot. Other than that quite nice.